- » Smoked Tuna
Smoked Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked tuna recipes.
Smoked Fish Or Tuna Pate
Remove skin and bones from cooked smoked tuna.
Mix with coconut cream, finely chopped chilli, lemon juice and freshly ground pepper and salt in a food processor or blender until well combined but not reduced to a puree.
Dissolve gelatine in water, then add to... - 28.3552
Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Gouda Tuna Melt
1. In a food processor blend cream cheese and gouda.
2. Mix tuna and cheese mixture together.
3. Spread the mixture on 4 bread slices, top with tomato and bacon and then the second slice of bread.
4. Spread butter on the outside of bread and grill... - 35.0574
Paul Bunyan Sized Tuna Hobos
On cut surface of each bread half spread desired butter.
Cover with the lettuce.
Top with Tuna Salad, tomato, onion, luncheon meat, and then the cheese.
Spear cherry tomatoes and pimiento-stuffed olives with wooden picks and use to garnish sandwiches. - 32.2321
Seared Tuna Provencale
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute 1 minute.
Add sweet peppers and onion; saute until tender.
Add tomato, wine, and rosemary; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10... - 41.4114
Peppered Tuna Steak With Tomato Coulis
Crack peppercorns by pressing them on a hard surface with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Mix together cracked peppercorns and press firmly into both sides of each tuna steak with the heel of your hand.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and set aside.
To make the... - 44.4032
Grilled North Atlantic Yellow Fin Tuna Loin
Nothing like a grilled fish accompanied by a flavorful sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video that shows an excellent recipe for North Atlantic yellow fin tuna loin with corn, potato and smoked tomato sauce. The video is a must watch as it shows a great... - 107.71
Seared Tuna Crusted With Wasabi And Sesame Seeds
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush the toasted sesame seeds.
2. Season both sides of the Tuna with some salt.
3. Apply some wasabi paste on both sides of the Tuna.
4. In a platter lay the crushed sesame seeds, and press all the exposed surfaces... - 112.706
Poppy Seed Crusted Tuna Salad With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. Place the sundried tomatoes in a small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Let stand 5 minutes; drain and chop.
2. In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes with half the garlic, 3 tbsp (50 ml) of the oil, 2 tsp (10 ml) of the tarragon, salt and pepper.... - 35.2631
Soften cheese with vermouth and whip until creamy.
Combine cheese mixture with tuna fish.
Serve with crackers or chips.
Serves 14 to 16. - 40.8194
Salmon And Tuna Sashimi
Prepare the horseradish by adding enough water to make a firm paste.
Shape the paste into a cone and place in a small dish.
Cut the fish across the grain into thin slices and arrange on a chilled plate.
Pour the soy sauce into a small bowl.
Arrange the... - 23.1639
Heat olive oil to the verge of smoking.
Fry chopped onions slowly.
When they are golden, add tomatoes.
Let liquid from tomatoes evaporate before adding mashed hard-boiled eggs and tuna broken into bits.
Mix well, fry briefly; add salt if necessary. - 28.9049
Mackerel And Tuna Picnic Loaf
1 Salmon Plate - rolled-up smoked salmon, stuffed with a mayonnaise sauce 1 Cut the crust off the loaf at one end and reserve. With along bread knife, cut around inside the crust to remove the central part and leave a crust shell. Scoop out any remaining... - 23.1964
Combine flour and salt in a small bowl; stir well.
Gradually add milk, egg, and margorine, bearing with a wire whisk until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate batter at least 1 hour.
Coat the bottom of a 10-inch nonstick crepe pan or skillet with cooking spray;... - 40.3199
Curried Tuna Tartar
1) In a saucepan, add water, curry powder and cook on low flame. Cook for 2 minutes to get a smooth mixture.
2) Add the mixture into a bowl and let cool. Add in mayonnaise, mustard, chutney, lemon juice, tabasco sauce and salt. Keep aside.
3) Slice the... - 42.3434
1. Diagonally slices fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ [thick] inch pieces.
2. Grasp 2 tbsp rice with hands dipped in vinegar and press firmly, yet gently into oval shape.
3. Spread a little wasabi paste onto the fish slice center and then arrange on the oval... - 28.2604
1. Diagonally slice the fish into 1 X 2 X ¼ inch thick and then lengthwise.
2. Take a bamboo rolling mat, arrange on the chopping board and place a nori sheet on it with shiny side on the mat.
3. Grasp ½ cup rice with hands dipped in vinegar and... - 44.8378
Seafood Club Sandwiches
1. Top each of the 4 bread slices spread with butter a lettuce leave.
2. Arrange tuna over it and cover with lettuce leaf.
3. Top oysters atop the second lettuce leaf layer, keeping aside a few for garnishing.
4. Cover with the other toast, secure... - 42.4359
Smoked Tuna Recipes By Category