- » Smoked Trout Horseradish
Smoked Trout Horseradish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked trout horseradish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked trout horseradish recipes.
Smoked Trout With Apple Horseradish Cream
Scrape the skin of each fillet lightly with the back side of a knife to remove the scales.
Lay the trout on a baking sheet skin-side down.
Combine the salt, sugar, garlic, onion powder, pepper, and lemon zest.
Cover the belly and tail sections of the trout... - 41.4232
Smoked Trout With Horseradish Sauce
At least 1 hour before smoke-cooking, soak wood in enough water to cover.
Lightly brush outside and cavity of drawn fish (or both sides of fillets) with oil.
Tear off a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Prick a few holes into... - 23.5077
Smoked Trout With Horseradish Sauce
In a large mixing bowl make a brine by combining 8 cups water and salt.
Soak trout in brine overnight in the refrigerator.
Rinse with water; pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly brush the trout skin and cavity with oil.
Stuff the cavity with tarragon.
Smoker... - 38.864
Fennel, Arugula, And Smoked-trout Salad With Horseradish Dressing
Whisk sour cream, T/2 teaspoons olive oil, horseradish, dill, and 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar in small bowl.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Place arugula, fennel, and onion in medium bowl.
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.1866
You May Also Like!
Smoked Trout Pate
1) In a blender, cream the cheese until soft.
2) Take a bowl and transfer the creamed cheese into it.
3) Flake the smoked trout and add to the cheese. Add horseradish, lemon juice and rind to the creamed cheese.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Take... - 36.292
Smoked Trout Spread
This smoked trout spread can be served on whole breads or even with sandwiches as a lovely and flavorful spread. Prepared with smoked trout, this spread is flavored with dill and horseradish for a great taste. processed along with chives and cheese, the... - 34.7791
Smoked Fish With Horseradish Sauce
1) In a bowl mix sour cream with the prepared horseradish.
2) In a platter, serve individual portions of smoked fish, with chopped onion and Horseradish Sauce. - 28.2106
Smoked Trout Mousse
Smoked Trout Mousse goes well with toasted bread or assorted crackers. The recipe for smoked trout mousse combines the flavor of black pepper together with that of smoked trout. Quite an easy dish, the smoked trout mousse is one among my favorite recipes. - 38.1222
Smoked Butter Trout Pate
Smoked Trout Pate is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this trout recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 43.4264
Smoked Trout Appetizer
1. Using a large filleting knife, carefully skin the smoked trout before filleting.
2. Halve each fillet and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat heavy cream adding 1-2 tablespoons iced water, until firm.
4. Fold in grated... - 44.34
Smoked Trout Pate With Yogurt
1. Remove the skin, head, tail and bones from the trout.
2. Cut a slice from one half of the lime and reserve for garnish. Squeeze the juice of the lime and place in a blender or food processor with the trout, yogurt, horseradish sauce, green onion and... - 28.1858
Smoked Trout & Cucumber Open Sandwiches
1. Flake the fish into a large bowl, then stir in the quark and horseradish sauce to taste. Season with black pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Toast the bread, then top each piece with cucumber slices and watercress. Spoon half the trout pate on top of... - 33.3673
Smoked Trout Celery Relish
Remove the heads and tails from 3 large smoked trout.
Cut in half lengthwise from stomach to back and carefully remove the bones.
Dust with freshly ground pepper and arrange in an oblong serving dish flesh-side down.
Cover and put in refrigerator.
Wash,... - 37.7242
Smoked Trout And Apple Mousse
1. Add gelatin with the lemon juice, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the apple and water, cover and cook gently for about 10 minutes; remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. In a bowl mash... - 44.824