- » Smoked Tofu
Smoked Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked tofu recipes.
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 45.3056
You May Also Like!
Tofu With Peppers Peanuts And Mushrooms
1 ln a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil.
Add the tofu, toss to coat, and marinate for 10 minutes.
2 In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over moderately high heat until... - 34.9818
Noodle Soup With Tofu
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and fry for 2 minutes, turning once. Remove from the wok.
2. Add the spring onions and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mangetouts, stock, soy sauce, sherry, and salt and pepper and... - 31.8187
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.5245
A hearty main dish salad with lots of crispy veggies, juicy tomatoes, and smoked tofu. Light but filling. Perfect for working off those excess winter pounds. - 124.992
Santa Fe Tofu Scrambled
As a sensible and tasty substitute for eggs, this dish has gained a huge following among breakfast lovers. If you're ever in Santa Fe, and it's time to order breakfast, you might be asked, "Do you want Christmas?" That means "Do you want red and green salsa... - 40.2909
Crispy Tofu With Noodles
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and cook until tender, 5 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 tea spoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, put the panko in a large resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. In a shallow... - 28.7518
Tomatoes With A Spinach And Tofu Stuffing
1) Halve tomatoes horizontally, scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard the seeds.
2) With a sharp knife, cut out and reserve the tomato pulp.
3) Cut 1 tablespoon of the pulp to bite size pieces. Keep aside. Reserve the rest for later... - 42.6975
Vegan Eggplant And Tofu Parmesan
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 86.5259
Tofu Sesame Stir-fry With Oyster Sauce
All stir-fry lovers rejoice. Here's a lovely recipe by Chef Russel, shown in the video, that is Asian in nature while being completely vegetarian. Like all stir-fry's its quick, simple and full of flavors. - 129.884
Wash the tofu and cut it into 1/2" squares that are 1/4" thick.
Cut the watercress, leaves and stems, into pieces about 2" long.
Place the ground pork in a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the dry sherry to the meat. Mix well.
In a large saucepan,... - 36.509