- » Smoked Tofu
Smoked Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked tofu recipes.
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 47.3313
Tofu With Peppers Peanuts And Mushrooms
1 ln a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil.
Add the tofu, toss to coat, and marinate for 10 minutes.
2 In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over moderately high heat until... - 36.2099
Noodle Soup With Tofu
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the tofu or bean curd and fry for 2 minutes, turning once. Remove from the wok.
2. Add the spring onions and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mangetouts, stock, soy sauce, sherry, and salt and pepper and... - 33.0624
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Santa Fe Tofu Scrambled
As a sensible and tasty substitute for eggs, this dish has gained a huge following among breakfast lovers. If you're ever in Santa Fe, and it's time to order breakfast, you might be asked, "Do you want Christmas?" That means "Do you want red and green salsa... - 40.2464
Crispy Tofu With Noodles
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add the udon and cook until tender, 5 minutes; drain. Toss with 1 tea spoon of the canola oil.
2. Meanwhile, put the panko in a large resealable plastic bag and crush into fine crumbs. In a shallow... - 30.6639
Tomatoes With A Spinach And Tofu Stuffing
1) Halve tomatoes horizontally, scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard the seeds.
2) With a sharp knife, cut out and reserve the tomato pulp.
3) Cut 1 tablespoon of the pulp to bite size pieces. Keep aside. Reserve the rest for later... - 42.8213
Tofu Sesame Stir-fry With Oyster Sauce
All stir-fry lovers rejoice. Here's a lovely recipe by Chef Russel, shown in the video, that is Asian in nature while being completely vegetarian. Like all stir-fry's its quick, simple and full of flavors. - 107.081
Wash the tofu and cut it into 1/2" squares that are 1/4" thick.
Cut the watercress, leaves and stems, into pieces about 2" long.
Place the ground pork in a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon soy sauce and the dry sherry to the meat. Mix well.
In a large saucepan,... - 37.6815
Tofu & Nut "meatballs"
Place oats and pecans in a blender or food processor and process until finely ground. Remove to a large bowl. Add shredded Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sage, oregano, salt, black pepper and lemon juice to... - 33.3517
Tofu Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.4769
Deep Fried Savory Bean Curd
Cut beancurd into pieces about 8 cm (3 in) long and 2 cm (3/4 in) wide.
Combine all other ingredients except pork, oil and pepper to make a batter the consistency of a thick cream.
Mix in pork.
Heat oil in a wok until almost smoking.
Dip the pieces... - 43.3954
Bryanna's Vegan Ham
Yes, you read it right a Ham Loaf that is vegan. Watch how to prepare the loaf and gauge for yourself that it is equally yummy, nutritious and healthy. Made using easily sourceable vegan ingredients you can prepare the loaf at home without any hassles. - 81.2755