- » Smoked Sirloin Roast
Smoked Sirloin Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked sirloin roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked sirloin roast recipes.
Smokenator Sirloin Roast
There is nothing better on a cold Autumn evening than a big ol' sirloin tip roast! You'll just enjoy that earthy-smoky flavor of this sirloin roast. This will be done in 3 hours time. Watch and learn how to make this relaxed recipe from this video. - 121.076
Bison Sirloin Tip Roast With The Smokenator
1.In a zip lock bag, add water, soy sauce, and teriyaki.
2.Drop the tip roast in it. Seal the bag and pop it in refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
3.Take the meat out of the marinade and season it with steak rub. Allow it to sit at room... - 0
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 34.7537
Roast Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. To make the batter for Yorkshire pudding, into a large mixing bowl, sieve together flour and salt
2. Add egg and half the milk-water to a well made in center of dry ingredients.
3. Use a wooden spoon to mix quickly and thoroughly until... - 44.2017
Spanish Beef Roast
1) Cut slashes about an inch and a half deep with a knife around the meat
2) Tuck an olive into each slash
3) Rub flour over the meat and fry the meat into a dutch oven or kettle
4) Keep aside and reserve 2 tablespoons of the drippings
5) Into the... - 40.7616
Place meat cubes in a large shallow container.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple chunks aside.
Combine pineapple juice and next 6 ingredients, stirring well; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, stirring meat... - 43.447