- » Smoked Scallop
Smoked Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked scallop recipes.
Smoked Bacon Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fall is the time to enjoy delicious recipes using fresh apples and spinach. Chef Maxwell has a classic recipe to show, smoked bacon scallops with spinach and apple salsa. Take a look at this impressive video and make your holidays special with this excellent... - 115.804
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook scallops and garlic until just barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir... - 37.0667
Tagliatelle With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained scallops and quickly saute, until opaque.
4) Stir in the... - 45.1779
Ginger Linguine With Smoked Scallops
If scallops are large, cut them into bite-size pieces.
Pour liquid smoke into a 5- to 6-quart pan with ovenproof handles.
Set a perforated or wire rack in pan.
Arrange scallops in a single layer on rack and cover tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until scallops... - 40.8365
Butter Smoked Scallops
Sea Scallops are smoked on the grill with a garlic lemon butter sauce. And it's a quick and easy-to-do seafood recipe for a side-dish or main meal. If you love Scallops, ya gotta check this out. Watch and learn how to make Butter Smoked Scallops from this... - 78.6744
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 43.491
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 118.735
Pan Sauteed Scallops
1. If scallops are large, cut in halves or quarters. Roll in dry bread crumbs.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Heat over medium-high heat but do not allow to smoke. Add scallops, salt, pepper and paprika and cook 5 minutes, turning constantly.
3. Remove scallops... - 33.3419
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
Scallops And Garlic
Slice the green onions lengthwise once, then into 1-inch pieces.
Prepare the sauce by mixing the soy, sherry, and ginger together.
Have this ready before you cook the scallops.
Be sure that the scallops are well drained.
The excess moisture will cool the pan... - 35.6099
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 44.2876
Scallops With Lemon Butter Sauce
Cooking scallops to perfection needs a little bit of experience and here is a recipe for scallops with lemon butter sauce that will get you going for those perfectly cooked scallops. Try this recipe as it is mush easier than most and will make you confident... - 110.14
Wash and pat dry the scallops.
Slice the bacon in half.
Wrap one scallop with a piece of bacon.
Skewer six scallops on bamboo skewers.
Broil on a grill or in the oven for 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Saute the onions in a small pan with the oil.
Add the... - 40.6047
Pork And Potato Scallop
Put a layer of potatoes and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with some of the flour, salt, and pepper.
Repeat, ending with layer of potatoes.
Add milk, or enough almost to cover potatoes.
Brown pork chops on both sides in hot skillet.
Arrange chops on top... - 38.9046
Potato Scallop And Ham
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
Add potatoes, diced ham, onion, and green pepper.
Turn into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Dot top with butter or margarine.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Cover and continue baking 45 minutes or till... - 39.3825
Ham And Potato Scallop
Place potatoes in greased 2-quart casserole.
Cut ham in serving pieces and bury in potatoes.
Combine soup, milk, onion, green pepper, and seasonings; pour over potatoes.
Dot with butter.
Cover; bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour.
Remove cover; bake 45... - 40.0674
To prepare the salad dressing, combine the garlic, ginger, miso paste, peppercorns, and vinegar in the bowl of a food processor.
Process briefly to blend.
With the blades in motion, slowly pour in the oil.
Add the soy sauce and set aside.
Pour enough oil into... - 45.8229
Beef And Scallop Saute
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until almost smoking.
Add garlic and beef, then scallops, and stir-fry about 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry beef and scallops another 20 to 30 seconds. - 29.4709
Scallops And Asparagus With Creamy Herbed Butter Sauce
Looking for a simple way to prepare scallops deliciously, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan as he cooks asparagus and scallops in olive oil with some simple seasonings and then serves them with a topping of herbed butter sauce. Scallops... - 110.962
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Spanish Style Shrimp And Scallop Salad
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it saute the shrimp and the scallops, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomato, the olives, and the onion and transfer the mixture to... - 33.6471
Pan-seared Scallops With Apple Salsa
Fresh Virginia scallops, crispy bacon and apple salsa. All tasty treats cooked up by Chef Maxwell in this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen. - 104.014
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.2127
Stir Fried Scallop And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the water chestnut powder in 1 tablespoon of the sherry. Whisk in the egg white until blended. Add the scallops and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the... - 40.2889
Veal Scaloppine Alla Marsala
1) Gently coat each scallop with flour.
2) In a large skillet,combine butter and oil,heat until very hot but not smoking hot.
3) Saute veal brown on both the sides.
4) Reduce the heat to moderate and add lemon juice and Marsala.
5) Now... - 39.3684