- » Smoked Sausage Sauerkraut
Smoked Sausage Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked sausage sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked sausage sauerkraut recipes.
Smoked Sausage And Apple Slices On Sauerkraut
Peel and core apples and cut into thin slices.
Heat sauerkraut in a saucepan over medium heat.
Mix in caraway seeds, carrots, and apples, stirring often.
Add salt, thyme, pepper, and wine; blend all ingredients together.
Simmer about 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.0067
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 27.3152
Sauerkraut With Pork Chops And Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large Dutch oven cook bacon.
3. Stir in onions and sautÃ©.
4. Rinse sauerkraut under cold running water.
5. Squeeze out the moisture.
6. Add onions, juniper berries, bay leaves, salt, peppercorns,... - 43.2202
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 39.6806
Aunt Lavina's Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, arrange the sausage and heat on low.
2) In a pan, heat oil and saute pepper, onion, mushroom.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
4) Serve with... - 40.264
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 42.1474