- » Smoked Sausage Sauerkraut
Smoked Sausage Sauerkraut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked sausage sauerkraut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked sausage sauerkraut recipes.
Smoked Sausage And Apple Slices On Sauerkraut
Peel and core apples and cut into thin slices.
Heat sauerkraut in a saucepan over medium heat.
Mix in caraway seeds, carrots, and apples, stirring often.
Add salt, thyme, pepper, and wine; blend all ingredients together.
Simmer about 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 40.1696
You May Also Like!
Sauerkraut Casserole With Smoked Ham
Combine all ingredients and pour in a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 350Â° oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Casserole should be fairly dry. - 29.7309
Sausage And Sauerkraut
Sausage And Sauerkraut is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Sausage And Sauerkraut recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 25.2656
Sauerkraut With Pork Chops And Sausage
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a large Dutch oven cook bacon.
3. Stir in onions and sautÃ©.
4. Rinse sauerkraut under cold running water.
5. Squeeze out the moisture.
6. Add onions, juniper berries, bay leaves, salt, peppercorns,... - 45.1668
Pork And Sausage With Sauerkraut
Heat a 6- to 8-quart enameled cast-iron casserole (do not use aluminum or black iron) and saute the bacon until clear.
Add the onions and garlic and brown lightly.
Add the apples, sauerkraut, and wine.
Tie the juniper berries, peppercorns, and bay leaves in a... - 37.4476
The hungarian sauerkraut is a bacon and sauerkraut recipe. Made with added onions and sliced smoked sausages, the hungarian sauerkraut is meaty and has a strong flavor to it. served as a side with sandwiches and rice, this recipe is very savory. - 37.5866
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 33.0394
Aunt Lavina's Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, arrange the sausage and heat on low.
2) In a pan, heat oil and saute pepper, onion, mushroom.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
4) Serve with... - 39.797
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.0218
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 43.4488
Sauerkraut Soup (kapusniak)
Cook pork sharks in water in a 5 quart kettle 20 minutes.
Skim off foam.
Add onion, bay leaf, peppercorns, and parsley.
Cook about 45 minutes, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from broth.
Strain broth; return to kettle.
Remove meat from bones; discard... - 39.9365