Smoked Sausage Bean
- » Smoked Sausage Navy Bean
Smoked Sausage Navy Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked sausage navy bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked sausage navy bean recipes.
Navy Beans With Smoked Sausage
Soak beans overnight in wine, water, and seasonings.
Put beans and water with seasonings in pot, then put smoked sausage and cook until beans are tender. - 28.7848
Homemade Navy Bean Soup
Sort and rinse beans; place in a 4-quart pot.
Cover with water to about 3 inches above beans.
Soak 8 hours or overnight.
Or, quick-soak by bringing beans and water to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain soaked beans;... - 45.1936
Baked Beans With Field Roast Sausages
1. Soak 2 cups navy beans for 8 hours.
2. Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon salt to boil.
3. Boil beans for 1 hour then strain saving 2 cups of the liquid.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
5. In a cup mix garlic powder,... - 107.832
Bean And Sausage Soup
Cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Combine beans with remaining ingredients in large pot; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 6 hours or until beans and vegetables are tender.
Remove sausage; skin and dice.
Return to soup.
Chill... - 39.4624
Sausage And Bean Rigatoni
Cook pasta according to package directions, except omit any salt; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine beans, undrained tomatoes, and sausage; heat through.
Add bean mixture and basil to cooked pasta; toss gently to mix.
Sprinkle... - 31.8304
Dutch Oven Beans
1. Rinse beans with running cold water; discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 12 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; set... - 31.6213
1) In a deep kettle, combine the soup meat and pork along with 2 1/2 quarts of water.
2) Bring the mix to a boil and then cook for 15 minutes.
3) Skim and add bay leaf, peppercorns, garlic and soup greens. (Preferably carrot, celery, leek, some parsley... - 46.654
Old Farm Bean Soup
1 Pick over beans and rinse under running water. Combine beans and water in a large kettle. Bring to boiling; cover; cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour. (Or soak beans in water in slow cooker overnight.)
2 Place beans and liquid in slow c - 26.1147
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.9482
Yummy Cassoulet Country-Style is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this dish and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Cassoulet Country-Style recipe for yourself. - 44.2248
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and brown the sausage.
3) Transfer the cooked sausage to a cutting board and slice it into ½-inch pieces.
4) Put the meat back in... - 41.2621