- » Smoked Salmon Spinach
Smoked Salmon Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked salmon spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked salmon spinach recipes.
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 39.974
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153
Salmon Feta Spinach Pinwheel
1. Prepare the kamado with mesquite and hickory wood pieces.
2. Take a sheet of foil and fold the edges upright, pour some kalamata oil.
3. Place the salmon pinwheel on the greased foil and drizzle some kalamata oil on top as well.
4.... - 0
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 23.0047
Spinach Ravioli With Salmon
Pasta mains are a needed to be made and served for one and all in a family. Check out chef Maryann showing how to make Ravioli de la Mer or Spinach Ravioli with Salmon. Good to serve with a favorite sauce! - 105.145
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine
Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is a tasty appetizer. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine gets its taste from salmon layered with eggs and spinach flavored with lemon juice and sour cream. Layered Salmon Spinach Terrine is inspired by many food joints across the... - 44.2435
Layered Salmon And Spinach Terrine
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Finely chop leaves.
Saute spinach and onions in butter 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are limp.
Carefully remove bones from salmon; set salmon aside.
Cut sole into 2-inch... - 38.3102