- » Smoked Salmon Spinach
Smoked Salmon Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked salmon spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked salmon spinach recipes.
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.7759
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 38.327
Salmon Feta Spinach Pinwheel
1. Prepare the kamado with mesquite and hickory wood pieces.
2. Take a sheet of foil and fold the edges upright, pour some kalamata oil.
3. Place the salmon pinwheel on the greased foil and drizzle some kalamata oil on top as well.
4.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Smoked Salmon Egg Salad Wraps
1. In a sauce pan boil water ,and cook eggs in it for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain, cool, and peel eggs.
3. In a large bowl, mash eggs. Add onion celery, and dill pickle. Stir.
4. Drop mayonnaise, cream cheese, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in it. Mix... - 113.889
Smoked Salmon Timbales
1. Grease 4 soufflé dishes and cut out 4 wax paper circles to cover them. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Boil the soup pasta in salted water until tender-crisp and drain well.
4. In a medium mixing... - 41.9397
Sole And Smoked Salmon Terrine
Puree the sole in a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice and salt and then the egg whites.
For a really smooth terrine, pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
Return it to the blender or food processor bowl.
With the motor running, very gradually... - 45.7032
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 21.4049
Pasta Rolls Filled With Smoked Salmon And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the manicotti for 12 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta, spinach and smoked salmaon along with salt and pepper.
4) Stuff the pasta shells with the above... - 38.7688
Smoked Salmon Roulade
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
2. Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18... - 34.0559
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.0218
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Peas
1. Cook pasta in a large kettle of lightly salted boiling water until it is al dente, or to taste. Drain and toss lightly with olive oil. Set aside in a warm place.
2. Blanch the peas in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge... - 32.1031
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook scallops and garlic until just barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir... - 39.1269