- » Smoked Salmon Lox
Smoked Salmon Lox Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked salmon lox recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked salmon lox recipes.
Lox And Bagels
Split bagels lengthwise.
Heat bagels, if desired.
Spread cut surfaces generously with softened cream cheese.
Arrange salmon slices (lox) on the 8 halves.
Serve with lemon wedges or freshly ground pepper, if desired.
Serve at breakfast or cut into small wedges... - 25.9247
Lox And Melon
Wrap a slice of lox around each melon ball, place a lime wedge on top or squeeze lime juice over top if preferred, and secure with a toothpick. - 17.334
Parmesan Rounds With Lox
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do... - 36.3186
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Blend together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, onion, parsley, and lemon juice.
Spread on bread; place salmon on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread. - 24.753
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 31.9802
Supreme Cream Cheese & Lox
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, lemon juice and pepper until smooth.
Stir in watercress, salmon and butter.
Spoon into a 2- or 3-cup mold or bowl.
Refrigerate about 4 hours until firm.
Invert mold onto a medium tray; remove mold.
Serve with thin slices... - 30.604
Lox And Eggs
Melt butter on High in 8-inch pie plate.
Tilt dish to coat completely.
Sprinkle with onion and cook uncovered on High until onion is soft and beginning to crisp slightly
Add salmon and cook uncovered for an additional minute.
Whisk together eggs and... - 33.0161
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1. Place bread shell on a baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes, salmon, and provolone on top. Sprinkle with goat or feta cheese. Bake in a 400° oven for 11 to 13 minutes or till heated. If desired, garnish with fresh marjoram sprigs. Cut into 6 to 8 wedges. - 27.3058
Smoked Salmon Platter
Beat together the salad oil and vinegar; stir in dill, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
To serve, place slices of red salmon on buttered bread.
Arrange the sandwiches and cucumber salad on a serving... - 35.4057
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.041
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Insert metal blade.
Place salmon, egg yolk, and lemon juice in work bowl; process continuously until pureed.
With motor running, pour oil through feed tube in a thin, steady stream; continue processing until smoothly blended.
Cover and refrigerate until cold... - 36.7485
Faryalle With Smoked Salmon & Vodka
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a... - 28.1652
Cream Cheese Eggs With Smoked Salmon
In a bowl, beat eggs until blended; stir in salmon and half the onion.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Pour in egg mixture and cook, stirring often, until eggs are set but still moist about 5 minutes.
Scatter cheese over eggs and continue... - 24.3293
Penne With Smoked Salmon
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, cook pasta in 4 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and cook,... - 38.1927
Fettuccine With Asparagus And Smoked Salmon
1. Take a bowl and blend basil, butter, parsley, thyme and chives using for preparing herb butter.
2. Season using pepper and salt, cover and store in the refrigerator for about 48 hours.
3. Remove the tough ends of asparagus and chop... - 46.6519
Cheese And Salmon Bagel
1.Smear one half of the bagel with cream cheese.
2.Layer with toppings of capers, salmon, onion and tomato.
3.Place the other half portion on top.
4.Serve warm. - 34.3995
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 28.2572
Crown Of Salmon Appetizer
In food processor, combine half the soup, fish, thyme and nutmeg.
Process 30 seconds or until mixture resembles thick pudding.
Generously spray 1-quart ring mold with vegetable cooking spray.
Press salmon slices into bottom and side of mold.
Carefully spoon... - 42.3363
Spinach Crepes With Salmon
Place a bit of the salmon in each crepe and roll up like a burrito or blintz, ends open.
Arrange in a baking dish and top with the sauce and the cheese slices.
Bake in a 400° oven until all is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
This is a great first course. - 21.4049
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 44.3201
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 38.1792