- » Smoked Salmon Ball
Smoked Salmon Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked salmon ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked salmon ball recipes.
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Mayonnaise
Wrap salmon around asparagus spears; arrange on serving dish.
Pipe mayonnaise over rolls.
Add lemon wedges to dish; garnish with parsley.
Chill well before serving. - 24.236
1) Pour of the liquid from salmon, break in flakes, remove the skin and bones.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt, and liquid smoke.
3) Process the salmon mixture until thoroughly mixed.
4)... - 43.4786
Smoked Salmon Canapes
Place smoked salmon in blender.
Blend until fine.
Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, and milk.
Stir to make a paste.
Add salmon; blend thoroughly.
Roll into 22 balls.
Chill. - 32.1545
Party Salmon Ball
Drain salmon thoroughly; flake carefully with fork or your fingers.
Combine salmon with softened cream cheese.
Add next 5 ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate a few hours, until firm.
Shape salmon into ball; roll in nuts.
Wrap tightly in... - 33.9742
Salmon Party Ball
Drain and flake salmon, removing bones and skin.
Combine salmon, cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, 14 teaspoon salt, and liquid smoke; mix.
Chill several hours.
Combine pecans and parsley.
Shape salmon mixture into ball; roll in nut... - 38.1489
Salmon Party Ball
Mix all ingredients.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
At serving time, have ready: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans; 3 tablespoons snipped pars ley; crackers.
Mix nuts and parsley.
Shape salmon mixture into ball; roll in nut mixture.
Serve with crackers. - 29.3771
1) Mix the salmon, lemon juice, onion flakes, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, horeradish and salt together properly.
2) Shape the concoction into a single ball and chill it for about 2 hours or till it is firm.
3) Roll the firmed ball in... - 37.4969
1. Combine all ingredients except walnuts and parsley.
2. Shape into a ball on waxed paper, wrap, and chill 3-4 hours.
3. roll into walnuts and sprinkle with parsley before serving. - 33.0854
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 94.9149
Cucumber Cups Filled With Herbed Yogurt And Smoked Salmon
Drain the yogurt in a fine sieve set over a bowl, its surface covered with plastic wrap, chilled, overnight.
Cut the cucumber crosswise into sixteen 3/4-inch pieces and with a melon-ball cutter scoop out the centers, forming 1/4-inch-thick cups.
Sprinkle - 24.1388
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.1546
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball
Salmon And Cream Cheese Ball is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 34.7236
Fresh Herb Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Asparagus
1) Mix the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs and herbs, blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for... - 44.2445
How To Make Smoked Salmon Quiche
If you're fond of making Quiches, then you can try this one out. The Chef makes Smoked Salmon Quiche in the video. It's a filling and tasty appetizer. - 91.952
Salmon Cheese Ball
Salmon Cheese Ball is simply yummy. Salmon Cheese Ball gets its softness and taste from salmon mixed with cheese, flavored with lemon juice and rolled in parsley. - 25.424