- » Smoked Salmon
Smoked Salmon Recipes
Smoked salmon is a preparation of salmon which gives it a distinct flavor which smells faintly like the smell of burnt wood along with that of cooked salmon. Smoked salmon is served best with a dash of lemon juice ... More »
Smoked Salmon Linguine
Learn how to make a delicious, elegant smoked salmon pasta that takes only minutes. Of course no meal would be complete without wine so why not pair this pasta up with Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. - 131.274
Smoked Salmon: The Quintessential New York Breakfast
1. In a large bowl combine the salt, sugar, seasoning mix and the seasoned pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a tray and cover the salmon fillet with the salt mixture.
3. Leave it to cure in the refrigerator for two days.
4. Once all the... - 112.7
Smoked Salmon Vol Au Vents
If you like fancy finger food in your parties try out these Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents next time. These are extremely easy to make as you can see in this video. It will get rave reviews and leave your guests wondering how you pulled it off. Bon Appétit! - 109.605
Smoked Salmon Roulade
Smoked salmon is a favorite when it comes to party appetizers. These are so very easy yet elegant and perfect to serve when you have unexpected guests during the holiday season or at a dinner party to accompany the Champagne and cocktails. Watch Alba make... - 105.797
Gravlax - Part 2 Finishing
Making Gravlax or smoked salmon, Scandinavian style, at home is a way to show off your culinary skills! You don’t need a smoker or smoking liquid. The result of curing the salmon in salt, sugar and smoked paprika, for two days gives a beautiful piece of... - 100.271
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 100.027
Gravlax - Part 1 Curing The Salmon
Lots of people try to smoke salmon at home, but using a high-temp smoker basically just produces cooked salmon with a smoked flavor. Making Gravlax or smoked salmon at home will not save you a whole lot of money and will need patience but will definitely give... - 99.6899
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 94.9149
Grilled Fennel Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon
For those who love to cook and eat salmon and love grilled fish for its wonderfully smoky flavor, this recipe of fennel smoked salmon teaches you how to cook and serve this much loved fish like a fine dining restaurant. Chef John teaches you to experiment... - 92.526
Hollandaise-less Smoked Salmon And Dill Eggs Benedict
Eggs Benedict is one of the favorite brunch dishes but is topped with high calorie hollandaise which is not something you can enjoy when you are on a low-fat diet. Chef John adapts the high-calorie recipe into a lower fat one. Despite the absence of the... - 90.696
Smoked Salmon And Cream Tartlets
Sometimes combining a few simple ingredients together creates a magical dish, like this smoked salmon and cream tartlets. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing these luscious little babies. - 90.1659
Smoked Salmon Tartare
Nothing can beat this terrific entertaining appetizer recipe, smoked salmon tartare with a mustard dressing. Check out this outstanding video to amaze your guests with a flavorful and appealing dish that would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Take a look… - 78.9195
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 48.5988
Smoked Salmon And Green Onion Salad
1. Make bite size pieces from the smoked salmon. Place these pieces in a salad serving bowl.
2. Combine cucumber and scallions.
3. Add dill.
4. Mix the dressing and add half of it on the salad. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60... - 48.5045
Fish Pies With Smoked Salmon Prawns And Dill
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add salt and potatoes to water and allow it to boil for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes turn tender.
3) In a large bowl, transfer the boiled potatoes by draining the extra water.
4) Add... - 47.7145
Smoked Salmon Strata
Cut bread slices into cubes to make about 11 cups (2.75 L); set aside.
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks and mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes or until leeks are softened.
Remove from heat.
Cut salmon crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide... - 46.8513
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.8153
Sole And Smoked Salmon Terrine
Puree the sole in a blender or food processor.
Add the lemon juice and salt and then the egg whites.
For a really smooth terrine, pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
Return it to the blender or food processor bowl.
With the motor running, very gradually... - 46.7538
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 46.7354
Florentine Apple Crepes With Smoked Salmon
Wash and dry the spinach, remove the stems.
Heat half the butter in a sauce pan, and saute the spinach until wilted and tender.
Set aside to cool.
Heat the remaining butter in a second sauce pan and add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the... - 46.5269
Flatbread Pizza With Smoked Salmon
1) In a bow mix the flour, semolina and a little olive oil.
2) In a jug with half the water, stir the yeast and sugar until the yeast dissolves.
3) Gradually mix this into the flour and form a soft dough, adding some more water, if neeeded.
4)... - 46.3976
Rolled Plaice With Smoked Salmon
1. Place a plaice fillet, skinned side up, on a clean working surface.
2. Top with a salmon strip and use more to cover surface area.
3. Drizzle lemon juice and season with pepper. Roll and keep aside.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining fillets and... - 46.3508
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.1546
Cream Of Fennel Soup With Smoked Salmon
Cream of Fennel Soup with Smoked Salmon is hot favorite around the world. The perfect blend fennel, dry white wine, sour cream, nutmeg along with smoked salmon and dash of salt and pepper makes Cream of fennel with smoked salmon a treat to recon. - 45.9463
Grilled Asparagus With Smoked Salmon And Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Prepare grill by lighting a fire.
2.To make the tarragon mayonnaise, in a bowl put mayonnaise .
3.Add tarragon, lemon juice, oil, and salt and mix well.
4.Refrigerate covered until serving.
5.Cut away tough stem ends from the... - 45.8725
Smoked Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
To make the mustard-dill sauce: Combine prepared mustard, dry mustard, sugar and vinegar in bowl or food processor container, whisking or processing until smooth.
Add oil very gradually, whisking or processing constantly until smooth.
Stir in dill.
Chill,... - 45.3689
Tagliatelle With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1) In a pan, cook the tagliatelle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the garlic clove and onion in the oil for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained scallops and quickly saute, until opaque.
4) Stir in the... - 45.1779
The Ivy Smoked Salmon Celery
1. Wash the celery and clean it.
2. Slice it very thinly to appear like crescent shaped. It makes 2 cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
4. Take a saucepan and melt butter and add curry powder. Stir the mixture for a minute or two.
5.... - 45.1598
PREPARE THE TOPPING the night before serving.
Combine the cottage cheese and ricotta in a colander and let sit for at least 1 hour to drain slightly.
Place the cheeses in a food processor with the lemon juice and process until very smooth, about 3... - 44.6622
Smoked Salmon Hash
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender.
Heat the oil in... - 44.5393
Smoked Salmon And Potato Pudding
Line bottom of 1 1/2-quart casserole with half of the potatoes.
Add a layer of half the onion and half the smoked salmon.
In a bowl combine milk, beaten eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pour into casserole.
Bake at 375°F.
for 1 1/4 hours or until eggs... - 44.1348
Smoked Salmon Blinis
Dissolve the yeast in 2 fl oz/50 ml of the milk.
Add 1 tbsp flour and place the mixture in a warm place until doubled in volume.
Add the remaining tepid milk, the flour, sugar, salt, melted butter and the egg yolk.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Place in a warm... - 44.0346
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 43.9991
Smoked Salmon Timbales
1. Grease 4 soufflé dishes and cut out 4 wax paper circles to cover them. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Boil the soup pasta in salted water until tender-crisp and drain well.
4. In a medium mixing... - 43.8954
Angel Hair Pasta And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened.
2. Stir in smoked salmon and cook until color changes to a pale orange, about 1 minute.
3. Increasing heat to high and stir in vodka and cook 30 seconds.... - 43.7426
Pepper Cured Smoked Salmon
COMBINE THE WARM WATER, wine, brown sugar, salt, garlic, cardamom, juniper berries, and thyme in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish and stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
Let cool completely.
CUT THE SALMON into 4-ounce pieces and set them in the... - 43.5764
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about 1 hour before grilling.
In saucepan cook celery and onion in the 3 tablespoons butter till tender.
Pour over stuffing croutons.
Add parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss together... - 43.5567
Smoked Salmon And Rosti Stacks
Combine creme fraiche, dill, horseradish cream and rind in small bowl.
Grate potatoes coarsely, squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine potato in large bowl with garlic, pepper, chives, egg and flour; mix well.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook 1/4 cuPs of... - 43.5457
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Mascarpone
1) In a pan, cook the farfalle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter for a few minutes.
3) Reserve some red pepper for garnish, stir the rest into the leeks and saute for another 30... - 43.5244
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine brine ingredients.
Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Add steaks to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from steaks.
Rinse with water.
Pat dry with paper... - 43.509
Smoked Salmon Cornucopias
1) Take a small bowl,combine dill, oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dry mustard and sugar and mix well.
2) Also add in cream cheese and thoroughly mix, until blended. (This spread can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2... - 43.3478
Escalope Of Veal With Smoked Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Pound the cutlets very flat.
Top with salmon and cheese, fold and roll to encase the filling.
Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust with flour, dip into egg and dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the... - 43.1584
Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.Heat butter in large skillet.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion becomes soft.
Add and saute until color changes to a pale orange, approx 1-2 minutes.
Pour in vodka.
Flame it... - 43.0251
1) Chill four individual serving plates.
2) Place the salmon slices on the plates.
3) In a bowl, add butter, salt, pepper and mix with a fork to make a smooth spread.
4) Add the butter into a small ramekin and press it down using a fork.
5) Slice the... - 42.9006
Herbed Smoked Salmon
1 In a food processor, add butter with snipped dill, parsley, chives and oregano.
2 Spread the bread slices with the mixture.
3 Neatly fold the salmon slices.
4 Place 2 salmon slices on each bread slice.
5 On a serving platter, arrange the... - 42.6778
Timbale Of Trenette With Smoked Salmon
In a saucepan, over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
Stir in the flour and, stirring constantly, cook until you have a smooth paste.
Add the milk a small amount at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth sauce.
Add the nutmeg... - 42.4694
Asparagus And Smoked Salmon Tart
1. Preheat oven and prepare flan ring.
2. Line flan ring with shortcrust pastry.
3. Bake blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till it becomes pale gold and crisp.
4. Take it out from the oven and set aside till cool.
5. Take... - 42.4392
Tomatoes Stuffed With Smoked Salmon Pate
Cut off the tops of 6 small tomatoes.
Carefully scoop out the pulp, seeds and juice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mince enough smoked salmon to make 1 cup.
Cream 3 tablespoons butter.
Add 1 tablespoon anchovy paste, mix thoroughly.
Add the salmon, 1... - 42.2155
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Peas
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add shallots; saute 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
Add peas; saute 2 additional minutes.
Stir in broth, vodka, and pepper; bring to a... - 42.0447
Smoked Salmon Shells On Watercress Sauce
Cook the pasta shells gently in salted water with the oil.
When only just cooked, remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and allow to drain.
Mix the smoked salmon with the Ricotta, adding a few spoonfuls of cream to make a smooth, thick paste.
Stuff... - 41.7518
Smoked Salmon Cracker Spread
In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes).
Add salt, lemon juice, onion, liquid smoke and horseradish.
Continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
By hand, stir in salmon.
Spoon... - 41.5964
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon
1) Butter the casseroles or custard cups and put 2-3 teaspoons of bread crumbs on sides and bottom.
2) Mix the remaining bread crumbs and butter. Set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4) Crack an egg into each custard cup.
5)... - 41.4457
Marinated Smoked Salmon With Poppy Seeds
1. To make the dressing, in a mixing bowl, combine the poppy seeds, orange zest and juice, vinegar and oils with some black pepper and a pinch of salt. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
2. To prepare the salmon, in a large mixing... - 41.4241
Smoked Salmon Chowder
In a medium skillet cook the bacon, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the flour, stirring briskly to blend.
Add the potatoes and fish stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the salmon, cream, butter, salt,... - 41.4163
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a deep skillet, melt butter and add cream; heat through.
3. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till cheese melts.
4. When the mixture is hot, add pasta and toss to... - 41.274
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 41.2295
Smoked Salmon And Grapefruit Sauce
In a bowl, squeeze the juice of the grapefruit, orange and lemon.
To the juices add the salt, pepper and mustard and mix well.
Your grapefruit sauce is done.
Cut the white part of the fennel into thin slices and arrange them on a serving dish.
Dice the green... - 41.1453
Honey Glazed Smoked Salmon
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine water, salt, sugar, pepper and onion powder.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add salmon pieces to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from salmon.
Rinse with... - 41.1389
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon has a Juicy taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 41.1369
Smoked Salmon Tart
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and flatten into an even 10" round.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side,... - 41.0596
Smoked Salmon Napoleon
To Bake Pastry: Preheat oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll 1 sheet (or half) of pastry into a rectangle about 15 X 12 inches.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise, making two 15 X 6-inch pieces.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Roll and cut... - 40.6775
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Tested with a fork, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Brush fish occasionally with melted butter.
Sprinkle the hickory chips over coals every 20 minutes.
Stuffed Smoked Salmon Hickory chips 1/2 cup finely chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped onion 3 tablespoons butter or... - 40.589
Baby Smoked Salmon Blinis
Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast, salt and sugar.
Mix with the water to a thick batter.
Cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Whisk the egg yolks and milk together and whisk into the batter with the butter.
Whisk the egg whites until... - 40.571
Terrine Of Fresh And Smoked Salmon
Rinse the fresh salmon under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put in a small bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the skin and bones from the fish.
Break the fish up with a fork and pour the cognac... - 40.333
Best smoked Salmon
Trim the crusts from the bread.
Spread with butter.
Cut each slice into three fingers.
Lay the salmon slices on the bread, overlapping to make a generous topping.
Put a sprinkle of capers along the centre.
Place the salmon fingers on a serving dish, and... - 40.2889
Smoked Salmon Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush pastry shell lightly with egg white and bake for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly .
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Distribute salmon over bottom of pastry and sprinkle with cheese.
Beat all remaining ingredients together except garnish and... - 40.2765
Crostini Mascarpone With Smoked Salmon And Caper Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Brush the bread moderately on one side with olive oil and place it in a single layer, oiled side up, on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bread is lightly toasted and crisp.
Turn the bread over, brush with oil,... - 40.0428
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Rolls
Trim the stalks from the spinach and plunge the leaves into boiling water for 1 minute.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Pat dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Mash the cheese with the herbs, lemon and anchovy essence.
Season to taste with... - 39.974
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 39.8537
Smoked Salmon With Cucumber Dip
1. Mix sliced cucumbers with sour cream, dill, chives, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Allow the mixture to chill, covered, for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Spread butter on each of the bread slices and top with 1 salmon slice. Spread the chilled... - 39.7791
Smoked Salmon And Olive Pasta
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain it well, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, take a large skillet and mix cream and garlic in it over medium heat.
3) Stir cook the mixture thoroughly and then add in pepper, lemon peel,... - 39.5609
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4232
Macaroni Timbales With Smoked Salmon
1. Combine pasta with butter and half the Parmesan cheese, set aside. Mix breadcrumbs with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2. Butter 6 individual timbale molds and coat them with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Pour a little beaten egg into each mold and sprinkle... - 39.4183
Chilled Smoked Salmon Soup
1)Take a food processor and blitz the salmon until its smooth.
2)slowly,pour the sour cream.Follow this with heavy cream.
3)Now add white wine and the seasoning ingredients.
4)Now chill this mix overnight.
5)Garnish with the dill and serve. - 39.2869
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Chop the smoked salmon coarsely.
Put it into a blender, or through a food mill, together with the single [light] cream, lemon juice, a little salt, freshly ground black pepper and nutmeg.
Blend it to a smooth puree then beat in 3 tablespoons of liquid... - 39.1656
Smoked Salmon Pizza
My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. You will be ever grateful to the italian people for sharing this addictive smoked salmon pizza recipe with the world! Include this... - 39.1529
Smoked Salmon Croissants
1. Warm croissants as per packet instructions or warm at 200°C, 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cut the croissants into halves while hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on the bottom part of every croissant.
4. Mix smoked salmon.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice or lime... - 39.0735
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Prepare Smoked-Salmon Spread; set aside.
In a small bowl, soak onion rings in ice water 15 minutes.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Split bread lengthwise, but do not cut through.
Open carefully; pull out center of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Spread... - 39.043
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Insert metal blade.
Place salmon, egg yolk, and lemon juice in work bowl; process continuously until pureed.
With motor running, pour oil through feed tube in a thin, steady stream; continue processing until smoothly blended.
Cover and refrigerate until cold... - 39.0135
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.621
Smoked Salmon Special
Melt the butter in a nonstick saucepan.
Gently fry the onion rings for 1-2 minutes until they are just soft.
Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Season the egg and add to the pan.
Stir with a wooden spoon over a gentle heat until the mixture becomes thick... - 38.3677
Smoked Salmon And Potato Hash
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the onion until translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add the potatoes and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until limp.
Add the carrots and fennel and saute... - 38.3491
Pasta Rolls Filled With Smoked Salmon And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the manicotti for 12 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta, spinach and smoked salmaon along with salt and pepper.
4) Stuff the pasta shells with the above... - 38.3305
Phuket Grilled Smoked Salmon
1) In a large shallow glass dish, place the salmon with the skin side down. Brush with the olive oil and sprinkle over 3 teaspoons thyme leaves and crushed white peppercorns, then loosely cover and allow to rest for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the... - 38.1614
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
Cook the noodles al dente in a kettle of boiling salted water.
In a small sauce pan heat the butter.
Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and simmer until slightly thick.
Whip in the sherry and continue to simmer 5 additional... - 37.9184
Smoked Salmon Spread
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 5 ingredients.
Pulse 8 times or until mixture is minced.
Place mixture on a sheet of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and shape into a 2-inch-thick patty.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Spoon yogurt onto... - 37.908
Smoked Salmon And Mozzarella Rounds
Cut 5cm (2in) circles from bread.
Melt half the butter in pan, brush both sides of circles with butter and place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; remove and cool.
Place remaining soft butter in bowl, add crushed garlic,... - 37.8729
Smoked Salmon Mousse
1) All ingredients, except scallions, are blended well.
2) They are transferred to a bowl.
3) Scallions are stirred in, ensuring they mix well.
4) The mousse is served at room temperature. - 37.8603
Smoked Salmon Platter
Beat together the salad oil and vinegar; stir in dill, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
To serve, place slices of red salmon on buttered bread.
Arrange the sandwiches and cucumber salad on a serving... - 37.8141
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 37.7714
Smoked Salmon Roma
1. Fry the onion in a little butter and oil until soft.
2. Add the courgettes and saute for a few minutes. Do not overcook, they should remain crisp.
3. Add the chopped dill and the cream mixture, and gently heat through.
4. Season to taste and fold in the... - 37.3784
Smoked Salmon And Macaroni
Rinse, drain, and cut salmon into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Garnish with green... - 37.0201
Sprouted Wheat Pancakes With Creamed Smoked Salmon
1) Wash and soak the wheat in water overnight, drain and rinse; place soaked wheat in sprouting jar , rinse with warm water every 4 hours, after 24 hours rinse and use.
2) In blender, add the sprouted wheat and milk, blend until ... - 36.9878
Smoked Salmon Spirals
Arrange salmon on plastic wrap in 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm) rectangle.
Mix cheese with dill; spread over salmon.
Press row of capers into cheese along one long edge; beginning at edge with capers, roll up jelly roll style to enclose capers in center.
Wrap in... - 36.7651
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor... - 36.749
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 36.3415
Smoked Salmon Crostini With Lemon Dill Aioli
This is an awesome appetizer for parties. The lemon dill aioli melts right into the toasted bread and gives you a savory flavor. I usually tone down the garlic and kick up the volume on the lemon, but the choice is yours. Adjust it to your taste and make it... - 36.2402
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Spread the slices of salmon over half the slices of bread.
3. If desired, place a thin layer of cream cheese.
4. Sprinkling over the lemon juice add a generous grinding of black pepper.
5.... - 36.2233
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.7991
Smoked Salmon Benedict
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm over hot water.
Do not let water come to a simmer.
Toast muffin halves; butter lightly.
Place smoked-salmon slices on top of buttered muffin halves.
In a medium saucepan or skillet, pour water 1-1/2 to 2... - 35.6459
Smoked Salmon Recipes By Category
Smoked Salmon Ingredient: