- » Smoked Salmon
Smoked Salmon Recipes
Smoked salmon is a preparation of salmon which gives it a distinct flavor which smells faintly like the smell of burnt wood along with that of cooked salmon. Smoked salmon is served best with a dash of lemon juice ... More »
Smoked Salmon Linguine
Learn how to make a delicious, elegant smoked salmon pasta that takes only minutes. Of course no meal would be complete without wine so why not pair this pasta up with Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc. - 134.51
Smoked Salmon Roulade
Smoked salmon is a favorite when it comes to party appetizers. These are so very easy yet elegant and perfect to serve when you have unexpected guests during the holiday season or at a dinner party to accompany the Champagne and cocktails. Watch Alba make... - 121.673
Smoked Salmon Tartare
Nothing can beat this terrific entertaining appetizer recipe, smoked salmon tartare with a mustard dressing. Check out this outstanding video to amaze your guests with a flavorful and appealing dish that would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Take a look… - 120.444
Hollandaise-less Smoked Salmon And Dill Eggs Benedict
Eggs Benedict is one of the favorite brunch dishes but is topped with high calorie hollandaise which is not something you can enjoy when you are on a low-fat diet. Chef John adapts the high-calorie recipe into a lower fat one. Despite the absence of the... - 112.401
Smoked Salmon Vol Au Vents
If you like fancy finger food in your parties try out these Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents next time. These are extremely easy to make as you can see in this video. It will get rave reviews and leave your guests wondering how you pulled it off. Bon Appétit! - 111.185
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus And Sour Cream Sauce
Looking for an easy recipe that does not take a lot of effort to cook but looks and sounds very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect smoked salmon with a tasty sauce. Serve this masterpiece the next time... - 103.3
Easy Smoked Salmon Cakes
Here the chef has shared a wonderful smoked salmon cakes recipe prepared with left over smoked salmon. Simply season and combine the salmon with other ingredients and here your salmon cakes are ready in just a few minutes. This is a great way to use left over... - 98.2676
Smoked Salmon And Cream Tartlets
Sometimes combining a few simple ingredients together creates a magical dish, like this smoked salmon and cream tartlets. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing these luscious little babies. - 91.7485
Gravlax - Part 2 Finishing
Making Gravlax or smoked salmon, Scandinavian style, at home is a way to show off your culinary skills! You don’t need a smoker or smoking liquid. The result of curing the salmon in salt, sugar and smoked paprika, for two days gives a beautiful piece of... - 87.6373
Gravlax - Part 1 Curing The Salmon
Lots of people try to smoke salmon at home, but using a high-temp smoker basically just produces cooked salmon with a smoked flavor. Making Gravlax or smoked salmon at home will not save you a whole lot of money and will need patience but will definitely give... - 86.9603
Italian Tagliatelle With Smoked Salmon And Leek
Would you like to treat your family to an Italian delicacy this weekend? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe of Italian Tagliatelle with Smoked Salmon and Leek, that can be easily replicated at home. Click the play button... - 80.6176
Smoked Salmon: The Quintessential New York Breakfast
1. In a large bowl combine the salt, sugar, seasoning mix and the seasoned pepper.
2. Place the salmon fillets in a tray and cover the salmon fillet with the salt mixture.
3. Leave it to cure in the refrigerator for two days.
4. Once all the... - 72.7461
Amandari Smoked Salmon Angel Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together tomatoes, shallots, and capers.
2. Add tarragon, orange zest, and salmon.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil.
4. Gently mix all the ingredients.
5. Season with the pepper.
6. Cover the bowl and let it sit for about an hour... - 49.048
Smoked Salmon And Green Onion Salad
1. Make bite size pieces from the smoked salmon. Place these pieces in a salad serving bowl.
2. Combine cucumber and scallions.
3. Add dill.
4. Mix the dressing and add half of it on the salad. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60... - 48.6127
Fish Pies With Smoked Salmon Prawns And Dill
1) In a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add salt and potatoes to water and allow it to boil for another 20 minutes or until the potatoes turn tender.
3) In a large bowl, transfer the boiled potatoes by draining the extra water.
4) Add... - 47.2483
Spinach And Smoked Salmon Egg Muffins
1. Heat the grill to high.
2. Melt about half the butter and let it sit.
3. In a shallow pan, heat water and the vinegar until they boil gently.
4. Poach the eggs in the boiling water for 2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 46.7759
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.4096
Smoked Salmon Strata
Cut bread slices into cubes to make about 11 cups (2.75 L); set aside.
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks and mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes or until leeks are softened.
Remove from heat.
Cut salmon crosswise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide... - 45.9908
Rolled Plaice With Smoked Salmon
1. Place a plaice fillet, skinned side up, on a clean working surface.
2. Top with a salmon strip and use more to cover surface area.
3. Drizzle lemon juice and season with pepper. Roll and keep aside.
4. Follow same procedure for remaining fillets and... - 45.8534
Angel Hair Pasta And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until softened.
2. Stir in smoked salmon and cook until color changes to a pale orange, about 1 minute.
3. Increasing heat to high and stir in vodka and cook 30 seconds.... - 45.3932
The Ivy Smoked Salmon Celery
1. Wash the celery and clean it.
2. Slice it very thinly to appear like crescent shaped. It makes 2 cups.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
4. Take a saucepan and melt butter and add curry powder. Stir the mixture for a minute or two.
5.... - 45.0516
Grilled Asparagus With Smoked Salmon And Tarragon Mayonnaise
1. Prepare grill by lighting a fire.
2.To make the tarragon mayonnaise, in a bowl put mayonnaise .
3.Add tarragon, lemon juice, oil, and salt and mix well.
4.Refrigerate covered until serving.
5.Cut away tough stem ends from the... - 44.7073
Potted Smoked Salmon
Potted Smoked Salmon is a fine Christmas recipe. The Potted Smoked Salmon gets it grant taste from Salmon mixed in dry white wine and flavored with pepper. If you are a seafood lover then you should try this Potted Smoked Salmon recipe. - 44.488
Smoked Salmon Hash
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are very tender.
Heat the oil in... - 44.2103
Marinated Smoked Salmon With Poppy Seeds
1. To make the dressing, in a mixing bowl, combine the poppy seeds, orange zest and juice, vinegar and oils with some black pepper and a pinch of salt. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
2. To prepare the salmon, in a large mixing... - 43.2443
Smoked Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
To make the mustard-dill sauce: Combine prepared mustard, dry mustard, sugar and vinegar in bowl or food processor container, whisking or processing until smooth.
Add oil very gradually, whisking or processing constantly until smooth.
Stir in dill.
Chill,... - 43.1568
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a deep skillet, melt butter and add cream; heat through.
3. Gradually add the Parmesan cheese, stirring continuously till cheese melts.
4. When the mixture is hot, add pasta and toss to... - 42.8403
PREPARE THE TOPPING the night before serving.
Combine the cottage cheese and ricotta in a colander and let sit for at least 1 hour to drain slightly.
Place the cheeses in a food processor with the lemon juice and process until very smooth, about 3... - 42.8151
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Mascarpone
1) In a pan, cook the farfalle in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a frying pan, gently saute the leeks in the butter for a few minutes.
3) Reserve some red pepper for garnish, stir the rest into the leeks and saute for another 30... - 42.8109
1) Chill four individual serving plates.
2) Place the salmon slices on the plates.
3) In a bowl, add butter, salt, pepper and mix with a fork to make a smooth spread.
4) Add the butter into a small ramekin and press it down using a fork.
5) Slice the... - 42.6168
Smoked Salmon Shells On Watercress Sauce
Cook the pasta shells gently in salted water with the oil.
When only just cooked, remove them from the water with a slotted spoon and allow to drain.
Mix the smoked salmon with the Ricotta, adding a few spoonfuls of cream to make a smooth, thick paste.
Stuff... - 42.0484
Smoked Salmon And Rosti Stacks
Combine creme fraiche, dill, horseradish cream and rind in small bowl.
Grate potatoes coarsely, squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine potato in large bowl with garlic, pepper, chives, egg and flour; mix well.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook 1/4 cuPs of... - 41.9751
Smoked Salmon Blinis
Dissolve the yeast in 2 fl oz/50 ml of the milk.
Add 1 tbsp flour and place the mixture in a warm place until doubled in volume.
Add the remaining tepid milk, the flour, sugar, salt, melted butter and the egg yolk.
Beat to a smooth batter.
Place in a warm... - 41.9592
Smoked Salmon Timbales
1. Grease 4 soufflé dishes and cut out 4 wax paper circles to cover them. Arrange them on a cookie sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Boil the soup pasta in salted water until tender-crisp and drain well.
4. In a medium mixing... - 41.9397
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 41.6748
Angel Hair Pasta With Smoked Salmon
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.Heat butter in large skillet.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion becomes soft.
Add and saute until color changes to a pale orange, approx 1-2 minutes.
Pour in vodka.
Flame it... - 41.3022
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Soak hickory chips in enough water to cover about 1 hour before grilling.
In saucepan cook celery and onion in the 3 tablespoons butter till tender.
Pour over stuffing croutons.
Add parsley, lemon peel and juice, salt, and pepper.
Toss together... - 41.2526
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine brine ingredients.
Stir until sugar and salt are dissolved.
Add steaks to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from steaks.
Rinse with water.
Pat dry with paper... - 41.144
Smoked Salmon Cornucopias
1) Take a small bowl,combine dill, oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, dry mustard and sugar and mix well.
2) Also add in cream cheese and thoroughly mix, until blended. (This spread can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 2... - 41.0378
Herbed Smoked Salmon
1 In a food processor, add butter with snipped dill, parsley, chives and oregano.
2 Spread the bread slices with the mixture.
3 Neatly fold the salmon slices.
4 Place 2 salmon slices on each bread slice.
5 On a serving platter, arrange the... - 40.8529
Smoked Salmon Tart
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, egg white, flour, salt, and pepper.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Spoon the potato mixture into the skillet and flatten into an even 10" round.
Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side,... - 40.6784
Farfalle With Smoked Salmon And Peas
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add shallots; saute 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
Add peas; saute 2 additional minutes.
Stir in broth, vodka, and pepper; bring to a... - 40.6583
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 40.4533
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon
Cook the noodles al dente in a kettle of boiling salted water.
In a small sauce pan heat the butter.
Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the cream and simmer until slightly thick.
Whip in the sherry and continue to simmer 5 additional... - 40.3717
Timbale Of Trenette With Smoked Salmon
In a saucepan, over low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
Stir in the flour and, stirring constantly, cook until you have a smooth paste.
Add the milk a small amount at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth sauce.
Add the nutmeg... - 40.3467
Chilled Smoked Salmon Soup
1)Take a food processor and blitz the salmon until its smooth.
2)slowly,pour the sour cream.Follow this with heavy cream.
3)Now add white wine and the seasoning ingredients.
4)Now chill this mix overnight.
5)Garnish with the dill and serve. - 40.2661
Smoked Salmon And Olive Pasta
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain it well, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, take a large skillet and mix cream and garlic in it over medium heat.
3) Stir cook the mixture thoroughly and then add in pepper, lemon peel,... - 40.111
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon
1) Butter the casseroles or custard cups and put 2-3 teaspoons of bread crumbs on sides and bottom.
2) Mix the remaining bread crumbs and butter. Set aside.
3) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4) Crack an egg into each custard cup.
5)... - 39.9464
Smoked Salmon Napoleon
To Bake Pastry: Preheat oven to 350°F.
On a lightly floured board, roll 1 sheet (or half) of pastry into a rectangle about 15 X 12 inches.
Cut rectangle in half lengthwise, making two 15 X 6-inch pieces.
Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Roll and cut... - 39.724
Smoked Salmon And Grapefruit Sauce
In a bowl, squeeze the juice of the grapefruit, orange and lemon.
To the juices add the salt, pepper and mustard and mix well.
Your grapefruit sauce is done.
Cut the white part of the fennel into thin slices and arrange them on a serving dish.
Dice the green... - 39.6213
Smoked Salmon And White Fish Timbales
1. Lightly oil 4 tiny heatproof timbales, ramekin dishes, or 4 of the hollows in a microware bun dish. Lay a fennel frond in each.
2. Using kitchen scissors, cut the smoked salmon into 4 rectangles each about 5 cm (2 inch) by 10 cm (4 inch). Place one slice... - 39.4854
Best smoked Salmon
Trim the crusts from the bread.
Spread with butter.
Cut each slice into three fingers.
Lay the salmon slices on the bread, overlapping to make a generous topping.
Put a sprinkle of capers along the centre.
Place the salmon fingers on a serving dish, and... - 39.4156
Smoked Salmon With Cucumber Dip
1. Mix sliced cucumbers with sour cream, dill, chives, and vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
2. Allow the mixture to chill, covered, for 2 to 3 hours.
3. Spread butter on each of the bread slices and top with 1 salmon slice. Spread the chilled... - 39.1225
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon has a Juicy taste.The Eggs and Cheese gives the Baked Eggs With Smoked Salmon Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 38.9881
Macaroni Timbales With Smoked Salmon
1. Combine pasta with butter and half the Parmesan cheese, set aside. Mix breadcrumbs with remaining Parmesan cheese.
2. Butter 6 individual timbale molds and coat them with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Pour a little beaten egg into each mold and sprinkle... - 38.9265
Smoked Salmon Tart
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush pastry shell lightly with egg white and bake for 5 minutes.
Let cool slightly .
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Distribute salmon over bottom of pastry and sprinkle with cheese.
Beat all remaining ingredients together except garnish and... - 38.8494
Smoked Salmon Croissants
1. Warm croissants as per packet instructions or warm at 200°C, 400°F for 4-5 minutes.
2. Cut the croissants into halves while hot.
3. Spread Philadephia on the bottom part of every croissant.
4. Mix smoked salmon.
5. Sprinkle lemon juice or lime... - 38.7788
Pasta Rolls Filled With Smoked Salmon And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the manicotti for 12 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta, spinach and smoked salmaon along with salt and pepper.
4) Stuff the pasta shells with the above... - 38.7688
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 38.4857
Terrine Of Fresh And Smoked Salmon
Rinse the fresh salmon under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Put in a small bowl with the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Remove the skin and bones from the fish.
Break the fish up with a fork and pour the cognac... - 38.4735
Honey Glazed Smoked Salmon
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine water, salt, sugar, pepper and onion powder.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add salmon pieces to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from salmon.
Rinse with... - 38.4634
Stuffed Smoked Salmon
Tested with a fork, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
Brush fish occasionally with melted butter.
Sprinkle the hickory chips over coals every 20 minutes.
Stuffed Smoked Salmon Hickory chips 1/2 cup finely chopped celery 1/4 cup chopped onion 3 tablespoons butter or... - 38.4209
Sprouted Wheat Pancakes With Creamed Smoked Salmon
1) Wash and soak the wheat in water overnight, drain and rinse; place soaked wheat in sprouting jar , rinse with warm water every 4 hours, after 24 hours rinse and use.
2) In blender, add the sprouted wheat and milk, blend until ... - 38.3221
Baby Smoked Salmon Blinis
Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the yeast, salt and sugar.
Mix with the water to a thick batter.
Cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Whisk the egg yolks and milk together and whisk into the batter with the butter.
Whisk the egg whites until... - 38.2285
Smoked Salmon Corn Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Thinly slice the muffin on top, so that it becomes flat on top. Reserve the top slice for garnish.
3) Half the muffins horizontally and separate two pieces.
4) Place the sliced muffin on its top.
5) In a small... - 38.041
Smoked Salmon Special
Melt the butter in a nonstick saucepan.
Gently fry the onion rings for 1-2 minutes until they are just soft.
Remove them from the pan and set aside.
Season the egg and add to the pan.
Stir with a wooden spoon over a gentle heat until the mixture becomes thick... - 37.9319
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Chop the smoked salmon coarsely.
Put it into a blender, or through a food mill, together with the single [light] cream, lemon juice, a little salt, freshly ground black pepper and nutmeg.
Blend it to a smooth puree then beat in 3 tablespoons of liquid... - 37.6037
Smoked Salmon Chowder
In a medium skillet cook the bacon, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the flour, stirring briskly to blend.
Add the potatoes and fish stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the salmon, cream, butter, salt,... - 37.5947
Smoked Salmon Pizza
My love for smoked salmon pizza developed during high school days. It is always prepared with salmon as the key ingredient. You will be ever grateful to the italian people for sharing this addictive smoked salmon pizza recipe with the world! Include this... - 37.3012
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Insert metal blade.
Place salmon, egg yolk, and lemon juice in work bowl; process continuously until pureed.
With motor running, pour oil through feed tube in a thin, steady stream; continue processing until smoothly blended.
Cover and refrigerate until cold... - 36.7485
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Prepare Smoked-Salmon Spread; set aside.
In a small bowl, soak onion rings in ice water 15 minutes.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Split bread lengthwise, but do not cut through.
Open carefully; pull out center of loaf, leaving a 1/2-inch shell.
Spread... - 36.6259
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 36.2972
Smoked Salmon Mousse
1) All ingredients, except scallions, are blended well.
2) They are transferred to a bowl.
3) Scallions are stirred in, ensuring they mix well.
4) The mousse is served at room temperature. - 36.0557
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.8342
Smoked Salmon Spread
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 5 ingredients.
Pulse 8 times or until mixture is minced.
Place mixture on a sheet of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and shape into a 2-inch-thick patty.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Spoon yogurt onto... - 35.7525
Smoked Salmon And Mozzarella Rounds
Cut 5cm (2in) circles from bread.
Melt half the butter in pan, brush both sides of circles with butter and place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; remove and cool.
Place remaining soft butter in bowl, add crushed garlic,... - 35.6334
Smoked Salmon Platter
Beat together the salad oil and vinegar; stir in dill, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over cucumber slices.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
To serve, place slices of red salmon on buttered bread.
Arrange the sandwiches and cucumber salad on a serving... - 35.4057
Smoked Salmon And Watercress Roulade
1. Place watercress leaves, parsley, egg yolks, flour and pepper to taste in a food processor and process until mixture is smooth. Transfer watercress mixture to a bowl. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold egg white mixture into... - 35.328
Smoked Salmon And Macaroni
Rinse, drain, and cut salmon into small pieces.
Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350Â° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Garnish with green... - 35.2988
Smoked Salmon With Asparagus
1 . Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until tender. Drain, refresh under cold running water, drain again and chill.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, asparagus and salmon on serving plates.
3. To make sauce, place yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice, dill and cumin in... - 35.2057
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 34.929
Smoked Salmon Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Spread the slices of salmon over half the slices of bread.
3. If desired, place a thin layer of cream cheese.
4. Sprinkling over the lemon juice add a generous grinding of black pepper.
5.... - 34.8142
Pasta With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain immediately. Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
2. While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Place garlic and half of 1 red pepper in a blender or in a food processor... - 34.7571
Smoked Salmon Benedict
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm over hot water.
Do not let water come to a simmer.
Toast muffin halves; butter lightly.
Place smoked-salmon slices on top of buttered muffin halves.
In a medium saucepan or skillet, pour water 1-1/2 to 2... - 34.7149
Smoked Salmon Spread
1) Soak the salmon in ice water for about 3 hours.
2) Change the water twice.
3) Drain the water from the salmon and chop it.
4) Add tomatoes and scallions.
5) Chop the mixture to a paste, adding water gradually.
6) Put it in a clean... - 34.6214
Gaspe Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwiches
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, lemon zest and pepper together.
2) Trim off the crusts from all the bread slices.
3) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the... - 34.3894
Eggs Benedict With Smoked Salmon & Chives
1. First make the Hollandaise sauce. Put the lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl, add the egg yolks and whisk with a balloon whisk until light and frothy. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and whisk until mixture thickens. Gradually add the... - 34.2206
Smoked Salmon Spirals
Arrange salmon on plastic wrap in 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm) rectangle.
Mix cheese with dill; spread over salmon.
Press row of capers into cheese along one long edge; beginning at edge with capers, roll up jelly roll style to enclose capers in center.
Wrap in... - 34.215
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Generously butter four 3-inch (8-cm) ramekins.
3. In a food processor, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, cream, Parmesan, Gruyere, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. Pour enough of the cheese mixture into the ramekins... - 34.1801
Smoked Salmon Roulade
1. Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
2. Beat flour, milk, dill weed, butter, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18... - 34.0559
Smoked Salmon And Dill
1) Take a saucepan and add combine butter and creme fraiche. Heat until butter is melted.
2) Now, put smoked salmon, seasonings, and dill and cook the sauce for about 1-2 minutes, until ingredients are thoroughly heated.
3) Pour over freshly... - 33.7643
Smoked Salmon And Camembert Rounds
Cut two 5cm circles from each slice of bread.
Brush both sides of circles lightly with melted butter, place on oven tray.
Bake in moderate oven 10 minutes or until golden brown; cool.
Beat extra butter until creamy,.beat in lemon juice and dill, spread on... - 33.7021
Smoked Salmon Or Mackerel
1. In a bowl soak oak or hickory chips in water for 24 hours.
2. Baste fish with vegetable oil generously on both sides.
3. Sprinkle salt over it.
4. Refrigerate the fish.
5. Pile charcoal in one corner of grill to prepare charcoal fire. Let it burn... - 33.6829
Smoked Salmon With Endive
Beat cream cheese until creamy.
Add sour cream, lemon juice, shallots, and dill; beat until blended.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day.
Set salmon on a platter or board.
Set cheese mixture, endive, and bagels alongside.
Cut fish into thin... - 33.0326
Smoked Salmon Croissant
1. To make filling, place cream cheese and sour cream into a bowl and beat until smooth. Add salmon, spring onion, dill, capers and lime or lemon juice and mix to combine.
2. Top bottom half of each croissant with filling, then place other halves on top. - 32.9812
Super Simple Smoked Salmon Tartlets
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Roll out the pastry and use to line 8 x 7cm (3 in) individual fluted tartlet tins.
Line the pastry cases with foil and top with baking beans.
Bake blind for 10 minutes.
Remove the tartlet tins from the oven and discard... - 32.9022
Smoked Salmon Rolls With Prawn Filling
1. Defrost the prawns and drain, if using frozen prawns.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and lemon juice in a bowl and fold in the prawns.
3. Divide the mixture between the 8 slices of smoked salmon, placing it on top in a wedge shape and rolling... - 32.8638
Classic Smoked Salmon
Arrange smoked salmon, small bowl of Herbed Cream Cheese and bread on medium-sized serving platter. Garnish with red onion, capers, lemon slices and dill.
Herbed Cream Cheese: Beat together until smooth cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and dill weed, and 4 to... - 31.9802
Smoked Salmon Caviar Stuffed Eggs
Halve the eggs lengthwise and discard the whites of two.
Remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Combine the yolks with the lemon juice, grated onion, and Tabasco and season to taste.
Fill the whites with the yolk mixture.
On top of each egg half stick a... - 31.7626
Smoked Salmon Mousse
Smoked Salmon Mousse has a smooth taste. Smoked Salmon Mousse is very easy to make. Smoked Salmon Mousse should be tried by salmon lovers. - 31.7427
Smoked Salmon Recipes By Category
Smoked Salmon Ingredient: