- » Smoked Rice
Smoked Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked rice recipes.
Red Beans And Rice With Smoked Turkey Wings
1. In a large stock pot pour water or low sodium chicken stock and add the turkey wings and over medium heat cover the pot and let the smoked turkey simmer for 1 hour.
2. In the meantime discard any pebbles or unwanted object from the beans, rinse... - 109.787
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 100.909
Carrot Risotto With Smoked Salmon
Nothing like a nice creamy carrot risotto and some smoked salmon for the guest that is coming! Cook this idea for lunch and your sure win the smile from the guest! Steve shows you how to make this elegant dish! See the video for more! - 88.1988
Smoked Mackerel Risotto
Smoked Mackerel Risotto is a delicious preparation that can make your dinner spread look sinfully tempting! I served this dish for a party at home and my guests finished it in no time! The Smoked Mackerel Risotto is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 46.9022
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 44.0319
Smoked Turkey Risotto
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the stock over low heat.
Meanwhile, in a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heatthe oil over moderate heat.
Add the white part of the green onions, the rice, and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until the onions are... - 42.4507
Smoked Fish And Rice Casserole
Combine rice with flaked fish and the peas.
Saute onion in butter until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add onion to fish mixture with tomato sauce, egg, paprika, and nutmeg.
Stir in milk until blended.
Turn mixture into greased, 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle top... - 42.1285
Smoked Haddock With Rice
Separate egg yolks from whites.
Press yolks through sieve; chop whites.
Heat water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1/2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fluff rice lightly with fork; cover and let steam for... - 40.8724
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 40.3728
Smoked Whitefish And Rice
Split whitefish and remove bones and skin.
Flake fish with fork.
Melt butter and stir in remaining ingredients.
Add fish and mix lightly with fork.
Makes 4 servings. - 38.0975
Smoked Haddock And Rice Layer
1) In a small saucepan, add the flour in melted butter and cook gently for a min; stir in the milk and cook for a further 2 min; add the haddock and season well with salt and pepper.
2) Combine the parsley with the rice; place 1/2 rice, 1/2 egg and... - 37.7967
Creamy Smoked Haddock & Saffron Kedgeree
1. Cook basmati rice, leave to cool. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Grease a large ovenproof dish with some of the butter. Push the egg yolks through a sieve and roughly chop the whites.
2. Gently heat the cream in a frying pan until just below boiling... - 35.748
Smoked Cod Kedgeree
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water for about 25 minutes until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Fry the onion gently in the butter for 3-4 minutes. Add the drained cooked rice, and stir over the heat for a further 2-3 minutes, until the rice is... - 31.3722
How To Cook Smoked Paprika Mushroom Rice
1. In a colander or strainer, rinse rice under cold water, and drain it well.
2. Place a medium-sized sauce pot on medium flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop butter, bay leaf, paprika, red chili flakes, mushroom, black pepper, and salt... - 0