- » Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked Pork Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked pork shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked pork shoulder recipes.
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked pork shoulder is a catsup and vinegar sauce basted pork recipe. Cooked on the smoker, the smoked pork shoulder has the mingled flavors of onions and garlic in it. made with a boston butt roast, the smoked pork shoulder is good for dinner parties and... - 45.1946
Smoked Pork Shoulder In Beer Marinade
1. In a shallow dish, combine beer, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2. Drop meat in the dish, cover it with marinade, and allow it to rest for at least 24 hours up to 72 hours.
3. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
4. Place... - 104.645
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Slice cooked shoulder butt.
Combine brown sugar and flour in top of double boiler.
Stir in mustard, then water and vinegar.
Continue stirring and bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of... - 42.8073
Orange Glazed Smoked Shoulder
Place shoulder roll on rack in shallow baking pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast at 325° for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, and allspice; blend in orange juice and honey.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook 1... - 38.7248
Smoked Pork Shoulder Orloff
1. The day before serving, place pork shoulder, water, onion and pickling spices in a large kettle. Slowly bring to boiling; lower the heat; cover. Simmer for 2 hours. Remove from the heat. Cool completely in cooking liquid.
2. The next day, prepare stuffing:... - 36.346
Oven Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder Barbecue
Pulled pork shoulder is such a great item to enjoy with the classic San Francisco style Barbecue Sauce. Chef John shows us an army trick on how to smoke pork without the need of a smoker. This method scents the meat with a nice subtle smokiness. The... - 102.008
Smoked Pulled Pork Shoulder
Pork cuts like shoulder turn well with flavors when grilled or barbecued. Here is a video showing how to make smoked pulled pork with boston butt pork cut along with some commonly available flavors. Too good with wine to surprise guests or dear ones casually! - 91.6144
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce
Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce has an improbable taste. The meat roll and cauliflower gives the Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce a lips smacking taste. Smoked Shoulder Roll With Mustard Sauce is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must... - 37.161
Smoked Shoulder Roll And Beans
Cover smoked shoulder roll with water and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Add the beans and cook about 10 minutes.
Add the potatoes and cook about 25 minutes, or until beans and potatoes are tender. - 24.5918
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 36.6106
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 101.276
Low Sodium Bbq Pork Shoulder Rib
Hey, sodium-conscious peeps, check this out. Our chef here shows you how to make a low sodium barbecue using no sodium rub smoked with cherry wood. Luckily, I can eat salt, but if I shouldn't, then I would go for this dish. Mazel Tov! - 83.8128
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 39.0699
Smoked Pork Shoulder Recipes By Category
Smoked Pork Shoulder Dish: