Picnic Pork Roast
- » Smoked Pork Picnic
Smoked Pork Picnic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Smoked Pork Picnic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Smoked Pork Picnic recipes.
Simmered Smoked Picnic Shoulder With Currant Mustard Sauce
Put pork in kettle and cover with water; bring to boil and simmer, covered, for about 3 1/2 hours.
Mix remaining ingredients in small saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until jelly is melted and ingredients are blended.
Serve with the pork. - 28.7405
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style
Picnic Shoulder Italian Style is a smoked pork preparation made with the flavor of garlic. Cooked and slow roasted in the oven, the Picnic Shoulder - Italian Style is easy to make yet delicious.It is ideal to make sandwiches. - 38.7182
Smoked Pork Shoulder Orloff
1. The day before serving, place pork shoulder, water, onion and pickling spices in a large kettle. Slowly bring to boiling; lower the heat; cover. Simmer for 2 hours. Remove from the heat. Cool completely in cooking liquid.
2. The next day, prepare stuffing:... - 34.1696
Medley Picnic Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour and salt in bowl.
Cut in shortening and margarine until crumbly.
Add ice water; mix well.
Roll into rectangle on lightly floured surface.
Line baking dish with pastry, leaving 1 inch for overlap; sprinkle with 1/2... - 47.286
Smoked Pork Dinner
Place meat in Dutch oven; cover with water.
Add onion, celery, garlic powder, and bay leaf.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer till almost tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add Brussels... - 33.3267
Glazed Pork Shoulder
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a kettle, place the smoked pork. Add in cold water enough to cover the meat.
3) Add in the mixed pickling spices. Let the mixture come to boil on low flame. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or till the meat... - 38.7161
Country Pork And Black Eyed Peas
1 Pick over peas and then rinse.
2 In a medium-size bowl, put the peas. Add water to cover and let stand overnight; drain.
3 In a kettle,place pork and add water to cover. Heat to boiling,cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4 Add peas to... - 33.7972
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.8713
Kalua Roast Pig
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line a deep roasting pan with ti leaves.
Season the pork roast with salt.
Cover the meat with ti leaves and tie up with string.
Place wrapped meat in pan on top of leaves, then cover meat with more leaves.
Pour a mixture made of... - 32.1892
Southern Baked Ham
Blend the two sugars together and set aside.
Blend mustard and honey.
Baste ham with honey-mustard mix and coat heavily with the blended sugars.
Bake slowly at 325 degrees for approximately 1/2 hours (18 to 20 minutes per pound), until sugar has melted to a... - 24.8159
Ham And Cabbage Supper
1) In a slow cooker, layer the cabbage quarters in the bottom.
2) Layer ham on top.
3) Pour water over it.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 30.5499
Hearty Baked Beans
1. To prepare beans rinse them and cover with 6 cups cold water in large kettle.
2. Bring to boiling and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let it stand with cover for 1 hour.
4. Stir in chopped onion, salt, bay leaves, thyme and pepper, add... - 44.3642
Baked Pea Beans
Cover the beans with water and soak overnight.
Drain and add fresh water to come 3 inches above the beans.
Add the onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, and salt, and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Skim the top, reduce the heat and simmer until the... - 45.4719