- » Smoked Pork
Smoked Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked pork recipes.
Smoked Spicy Pork Loin
1)In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
2)Trim the pork loin and liberally apply the rub with rubber gloves on and refrigerate for 48hours to cure by sealing it in cling wrap.
3)Start the barbecue smoker with... - 111.259
Smoked Pork Shoulder In Beer Marinade
1. In a shallow dish, combine beer, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
2. Drop meat in the dish, cover it with marinade, and allow it to rest for at least 24 hours up to 72 hours.
3. Preheat smoker to 225 degree F.
4. Place... - 104.645
Smoked Pork Butts For Baby Shower
With smoke woven through shards of moist meat, potent bits of strongly seasoned crust mixed in, and a gentle splash of barbecue sauce, this smoked pork butt recipe is perfect for feeding large crowds, especially because it is cheap and makes the most... - 104.635
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 44.8194
Smoked Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork loin with damp paper towels.
2. In large kettle, place pork, 2 quarts water, 2 bay leaves, the allspice and black peppercorns.
3. If necessary, cut pork loin in half to fit in kettle bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer covered... - 44.0695
Smoked Pork With Yams
1) In a bowl, place the pork and cover with water and soak for 1 hour to remove salt.
2) Pour off the water and rinse the pork in cold water.
3) In a saucepan, place the pork with cold water and cook until tender.
4) Drain the pork pieces and allow to... - 43.4082
Smoked Pork Mould
1) Peel onion and spike with clove.
2) Chop celery.
3) Peel garlic.
4) Soak parsley in vinegar.
5) Chop cucumber peel.
6) Seed and slice pepper.
7) Put pork in a pan, cover with water and bring to a boil.
8) Drain off water.
9) Add... - 42.8398
Collards With Smoked Pork
Remove stems from collards.
Wash leaves thoroughly, and pat dry.
Coarsely chop leaves to equal 10 cups.
Combine water, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, chicken broth, and ham hocks in an 8-quart Dutch oven or stockpot; bring to a boil.
Add collards; cover, reduce... - 39.0171
Smoked Pork Dinner
Place meat in deep kettle and cover with cold water.
Bring just to boiling; reduce heat and simmer (do not boil) about 1 hour per pound or till tender.
Lift from water.
Make 5 diagonal slashes 3/4 way through meat; spread cut surfaces with mustard; insert... - 38.354
Smoked Loin Of Pork With Burgundy Cherry Sauce
Put pork loin on rack and bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 3 1/2 hours.
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup of the syrup.
Blend the reserved syrup with cornstarch.
Add Burgundy, vinegar, and corn syrup.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Add... - 37.8945
Smoked Pork And Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute until limp 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage, apple, and water, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 36.9648
Smoked Pork Dinner
1. In Dutch oven place pork, cover with cold water and bring just to a boil.
2. Simmer 2 hours or till tender and remove from water.
3. Slice the pork and spread with mustard.
4. In 13x9x2-inch baking dish place meat and onion slices alternately.
5.... - 36.7656
Smoked Pork Dinner
Place meat in Dutch oven; cover with water.
Add onion, celery, garlic powder, and bay leaf.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer till almost tender, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add Brussels... - 35.8978
Smoked Pork With Potato Kraut
1) Put the pork shoulder in a Dutch oven and add water. Cover it and cook for 90 minutes.
2) Then add potatoes and onion. Cover again and cook for 30 minutes until meat and vegetables are tender.
3) Now add sauerkraut and pepper mix and heat... - 34.1176
Haiomszek Smoked Pork Ribs
Cook the ribs in some stock under lid; keep them warm until ready to serve.
Dilute the dried pea puree with the stock of the cured ribs.
Salt and chop the onions into slices, sprinkle with flour and fry till golden brown and crisp in hot lard.
Cut the pickled... - 31.154
Mixed Greens With Cold Smoked Salt Pork
I wanted to make some greens this weekend and decided to try making them in the crock pot. I also wanted to try cold smoking some salt pork. The greens came out perfect. I like using a mix of kale, collard and mustard greens. - 0
Smoked Pork Recipes By Category