- » Smoked Polish Sausage
Smoked Polish Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked polish sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked polish sausage recipes.
Polish Sausage In Beer
Polish Sausage In Beer is simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious sausage when taking a bite of the Polish Sausage In Beer is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 22.8686
Spicy Polish Sausage
Pour beer into a large bowl.
Blend seasonings into the beer.
Add beef, pork, and bulgur.
Mix sausage the old-fashioned way. - 33.8024
Polska Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Remove meat from bones, cut into small pieces and run through course knife of food grinder.
Add 3 tablespoons water, ground garlic and seasonings.
Mix very thoroughly and stuff casing.
The sausage is then ready for smoking.
If you do not have facilities for... - 42.1034
Kielbasa Polish Sausage
Mix together all the ingredients except the water.
Then add the water slowly, and continue to mix so that you form an even texture.
Seal in plastic bags in form of sausage.
Use bags that can be sealed and then placed in boiling water.
Boil in water for 45... - 36.6272
Polish Kraut 'n Apples
1) Rinse sauerkraut and squeeze out water until dry.
2) Cut sausage into 2-inch lengths.
3) Put sauerkraut into slow cooker.
4) Add the sausage.
5) Layer remaining ingredients over it in slow cooker in the list given.
6) Top with... - 42.3194
You May Also Like!
Hearty Polish Soup
In a Dutch oven, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon bits; drain on paper toweling.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
Add onions, beef and pork.
Cook until onion is tender, stirring often.
Add caraway seeds, seasoned salt, garlic powder,... - 45.128
Soak oak, pecan, or mesquite chips in water 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare fire in grill, let burn until coals are white.
Rake coals to one end of grill; place wood chips over hot coals.
Place sausage at opposite end, cover with lid, and cook over indirect heat 20... - 16.4134
Chicken Andouille Smoked Sausage And Tasso Jambalaya
Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add andouille and tasso; cook until meat starts to brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently and scraping pan bottom well.
Add chicken and continue cooking until chicken is brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4685
Chicken And Andouille Smoked Sausage Gumbo
Remove excess fat from chicken pieces.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the Meat Magic evenly over chicken pieces.
Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine onion, bell peppers and celery; reserve.
Thoroughly combine flour with... - 39.7843
1. Fry thhe bacon till crisp and dice. Reserve the fat oil for deep frying.
2. In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, montreal steak seasoning, salt, cornmeal and baking powder.
3. Next, some milk and flour and mix. Continue adding milk, bit by bit, and... - 100.967
Cut sausage into 3- to 4-inch lengths and place in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Turn heat low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Cool slightly and place sausages in a wide-mouth jar.
Strain liquid over them.
Refrigerate for 3... - 35.2057
1. Dissolve bouillon in hot water in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir in 1/2 cup wine, the mustard, ginger, raisins and sausage; turn sausage to coat. Cover tightly and microwave on medium-high (70%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave 3 minutes longer.
2. Mix... - 29.6131
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694
Assorted Wursts And Mustards
1) Prior to cooking the sausages,pierce the skin at several places to prevent them from bursting.
2) In a skillet, poach the sausages in wine for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the sausages and discard the liquid.
4) In a skillet,stir... - 33.8269
Sausage Casserole For Two
Cut sausages in half lengthwise; place in a greased 1-1/2-qt.baking dish.
In a medium saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until lightly browned.
Stir in cream, mustard and garlic powder; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
Pour... - 34.5727