- » Smoked Picnic Ham
Smoked Picnic Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked picnic ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked picnic ham recipes.
Baked Picnic Ham
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In a large heavy pan put the picnic ham. Cover completely with cold water.
3) Stir in peppercorns, cloves, and bouquet garni.
4) Boil over moderate heat. Remove scum from the surface. Cover with a lid.
5)... - 45.9412
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3
2. In a pan, cover the bacon (smoked shoulder roll) with water and bring slowly to the boil.
3. Remove from the heat and leave to soak for 3 hours.
4. Remove the rind, fat and any gristle... - 44.8135
Ham And Cabbage Supper
1) In a slow cooker, layer the cabbage quarters in the bottom.
2) Layer ham on top.
3) Pour water over it.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 30.288
Ham With Fruit Stuffing
1. Place the fruit in a non-reactive pot and soak it in wine for 4 hours or preferably overnight until plump. Stir the fruit occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Fill the cavity of the boned ham with stuffing.
4. Place the ham... - 38.0754
Southern Baked Ham
Blend the two sugars together and set aside.
Blend mustard and honey.
Baste ham with honey-mustard mix and coat heavily with the blended sugars.
Bake slowly at 325 degrees for approximately 1/2 hours (18 to 20 minutes per pound), until sugar has melted to a... - 26.8302
1. Prepare the ham by simmering the ham in hot water for 2 hours.
2. Follow the instructions that are on the package to ensure that the ham is cooked through.
3. Prepare the gelatin by softening it in cold water
4. Dissolve the softened gelatin... - 39.2381
Remove skin from picnic.
Place in large pan, cover with water.
Simmer, covered, about 3 hours.
Remove meat from bone; put enough through food chopper (coarse blade) to make 5 cups.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water; dissolve in hot stock; stir in bouillon... - 33.8289
Baked Pea Beans
Cover the beans with water and soak overnight.
Drain and add fresh water to come 3 inches above the beans.
Add the onion stuck with cloves, bay leaf, and salt, and bring to a boil.
Boil rapidly for 5 minutes.
Skim the top, reduce the heat and simmer until the... - 47.7496