- » Smoked Pea Soup
Smoked Pea Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked pea soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked pea soup recipes.
Split Pea Soup With Smoked Ham
1. With a trimming knife, cut off as much fat from the ham hock as possible, and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the shallots, celery, and caraway seeds.
4. Then, add about 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.1837
Yellow Pea Soup With Smoked Pork
1) In a kettle, combine the pork, water and onion. Allow to boil, cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 to 2 hours until tender.
2) Remove the meat, skim off the fat from the broth and add peas alongwith rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover and simmer for... - 35.5188
You May Also Like!
Split Pea Soup With Smoked Ham
1. Take a large bowl and add split peas into it along with water, cover it tightly and leave it to soak overnight. Next day drain the peas before using it.
2. Take a 3-quart glass casserole and add the drained peas over it along with 1 quart water. ... - 42.63
Smoked Ham And Pea Soup With Sausages
1. Follow the instruction given on soup packet and prepare the soup accordingly.
2. Add drained sausages and cover the lid on the pan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve sausages and the soup together with butter and crusty bread. - 24.0163
Split Pea And Smoke Ham Soup
This Split Pea Soup is something that you'll not want to miss out on, if you taste it just once. Try this spiced and herbed soup with croutons for added taste. Tell me if you've liked this Split Pea Soup. - 39.7304
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 42.8061
Smoked Pork With Pureed Split Peas
1) In a quart saucepan or soup kettle, cover the pork butt with water and bring it to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan partially, and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or until the pork is knife tender.
3) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan over... - 45.9941
Crock Pot Ham & Split Pea Soup
Do you love to experiment a variety of dishes using your crock pot - well, here is an exciting recipe for you. The ham and split pea soup, when cooked in a crock pot, becomes too heavenly. If you have never tried this recipe in your crock pot, you should try... - 107.868
Chunky-style Split-pea Soup With Ham
This Chunky-Style Split-Pea Soup With Ham is an awesome appetizer ! Try out the Chunky-Style Split-Pea Soup With Ham as a dinner appetizer and tell me what you think about this dish ! - 35.6675
Pea soup has been enjoyed since about 500 BC in ancient Greece. Since then, the dish has been adapted and refined all over Europe and the world. In this recipe, I'm using dried split peas and some leftover lentils. We're also gonna make a stock with some... - 127.864
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 45.3379