- » Smoked Mussel
Smoked Mussel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked mussel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked mussel recipes.
Smoked Oyster Or Mussel
Butter toast as for Spicy Sardine Canapes.
Top each with a smoked oyster or mussel.
Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. - 18.8135
Smoked Mussel And Squid Salad
1. Place water, wine and lemon juice in a medium frying pan and bring to the boil.
2. Slice squid into neat rings and add to frying pan, cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and leave to cool in juices.
3. Drain squid and arrange on serving plate with... - 36.9774
Roasted Pumpkin And Smoked Mussel Soup
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Slice the pumpkin 6 (2 inches thick) wedges and arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Roast in preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until pumpkin is soft.
5.... - 48.0297
Clam And Mussel Chowder
1. Soak live clams in cold salted water for 3 hours or more but change the water at least twice in the 3 hours.
2. Scrub the shells and remove the beards of the mussels.
3. Dice the bacon and finely chip the onion, garlic, parsley and... - 45.7086
You May Also Like!
Smoked Sturgeon With Mussels And Apples
In a bowl, place apple slices.
Pour in water.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Soak 1 minute.
On a plate, arrange sturgeon slices, alternating with apple slices and smoked mussels.
Season to taste with pepper.
Sprinkle with oil and chives. - 34.7483
Pasta With Smoked Mussels And Turkey
1. In medium nonstick skillet, bring leeks, bouillon cubes and 2 cups water to a boil; simmer 6 minutes. Increase heat to medium; add zucchini and cook, covered, 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
2. With slotted spoon, remove leeks and zucchini to large... - 38.4414
Mussels With Smoked Chipotle Sauce
Sometimes simple dishes like this mussels with smoked chipotle sauce can be turned into a gourmet meal, by the way you cook it and present it. Watch the video to see how you can twist a simple dish and make it into a high class restaurant dish. - 101.814
Mussels With Sambuca And Fresh Basil
Mussels in brodo is always a crowd pleaser and this is a great twist on the classic preparation with white wine. The Anisette and basil pair very well together and the acidity in the tomatoes balances well with the shellfish. You can omit the butter is need... - 33.3814
Mussels With Bacon
1. Scrub and wash the mussels and scrape off the beard-like strands and barnacles on the shells. Rinse well under cold running water and drain.
2. Dice the bacon, having removed the rind.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Fry the bacon for 15... - 33.6036
Baked Cod Steaks With Smoked Oysters
Heat the milk with a bay leaf, some parsley stalk, a slice of onion and some black peppercorns.
Take off the heat, cover and allow the flavours to infuse for 5-10 minutes, then strain.
Cook the butter and flour together gently for a few minutes and whisk in... - 42.5782
Smoked Oyster Spread
Drain oysters or mussels; grind or chop very fine, making about 3/4 cup.
Add onion, mayonnaise, catsup, celery salt, and Worcestershire; mix thoroughly.
Serve in a small bowl accompanied with crackers.
If desired, garnish with snipped green onion tops. - 31.5145
Smoked Seafood Salad With Roasted Peppers And Capers
1. Roast the red, green and yellow bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under a preheated broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Immediately place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Peel the peppers and... - 36.1548
This seafood soup recipe is prepared with fresh seafish, shrimp, mussels, oysters and vegetables with herbs for flavor. Cooked in milk, and white wine with mushrooms, parsley, taragon and onions, the seafood soup is seasoned to taste and is best served hot. - 46.8589