- » Smoked Lentil
Smoked Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked lentil recipes.
Smoked Turkey And Lentil Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the carrot, onion, leek, celery, and mush rooms.
Cook until golden, 3-5 minutes.
Stir in the wine and chicken stock.
Bring to a boil and skim off with a spoon any foam that rises to the surface.
Add the thyme and bay... - 45.58
Smoked Cornish Hens With Lentil Ragout
To MAKE THE BRINE:
combine all the ingredients in a large stockpot.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour the brine into plastic containers and refrigerate for 2 or 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
Place the hens in the brine, place a... - 40.2965
Smoked Pork Chops And Lentils
1 In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole, heat the vegetable oil over moderate heat.
2 Add in the garlic and stir for a minute.
3 Pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
4 Stir in the lentils, scallions and parsley and,... - 40.0991
Smoked Sausage And Lentils
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, onion, celery, cloves, baking soda, and tomatoes; pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are very tender when mashed with a fork (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Stir in sausage slices and... - 35.9602
Smoked Pork Chops And Lentils
In a heavy 4- to 5-quart [4- to 5-liter] casserole, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat.
Add the garlic and stir for a minute or so, then pour in the chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in the lentils, scallions and parsley and, when... - 30.2394
You May Also Like!
Smoked Ham And Lentil Soup
1. Sort the beans, rinse under water and drain. Keep aside.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, add all the soup ingredients.
3. Bring the contents to boil.
4. Decrease heat; cook under cover for 1 hour until lentils are soft and tender, but not... - 47.1615
Smoked Bacon And Lentil Soup
1 In a large cooking pot, heat the oil.
2 Fry the bacon in it until the fat begins to run.
3 Stir in the prepared vegetables, except the cabbage.
4 On fairly high heat, toss them around to brown them a little at the edges.
5 Wash and drain... - 45.2161
Red Lentil And Smoked Pancetta Soup
1. Put the lentils into a fine strainer and wash well under cold running water.
2. Peel and chop the carrot and chop into ½” dice.
3. Peel and chop the onion into ½” dice.
4. Wash and chop the white of the leek into ½” dice.
5. Cut 4... - 89.1535
Pea Or Lentil Soup
Rinse the peas or the lentils under running water.
Soak them over night in 2 litres (4 pints) of water to which the salt has been added.
Dice the pork fat and melt in frying pan.
Roughly cut the carrot, onion, celery and leeks.
Place in work bowl and process... - 44.676
Hearty Lentil Soup
Place beans, onion, celery, and water in saucepan with neck bones.
Simmer 45 to 60 minutes or until beans are tender.
Remove bones and trim off meat.
Process soup 1 to 2 cups at a time with the metal blade until smooth.
Add meat and rewarm if... - 29.6734
German Lentil Soup
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over low heat, cook bacon until lightly browned; push to side of Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots, and celery; over medium heat, cook until vegetables are tender. Add ham bone, lentils, bay leaf, water, pepper, thyme, and 1... - 30.7693
Braised Ham Hock Lentil Soup
Those looking for an easy, comforting winter soup, watch Chef John’s version of simple lentil soup braised with smoked ham hock. Its definitely more than just a lentil soup. If you’re new to soup making, this is a great one to start with since it’s... - 103.327
Skillet Lentils And Potatoes
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skiller and add some oil in it.
2. Hea the oil and add in ham, onion, potato, garlic and stir fry over medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Let the veggies brown slightly.
3.Add in the rest of the ingredients... - 47.2336
Savory Lentil Soup
1. In a large stock pot or kettle, add the lentils, pork hock, thyme and bayleaf. Cover with water.
2. Place on a moderate flame and bring to a boil.
3. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer lentils for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the onion,... - 43.6449
Lentil Fried Rice
1 In a heavy 12 inch skillet or wok, heat the peanut and sesame oils over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in the carrots and pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute to coat with the... - 37.3302