- » Smoked Fish Poached Egg
Smoked Fish Poached Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Smoked Fish Poached Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Smoked Fish Poached Egg recipes.
Smoked Fish And Poached Egg
Put the smoked fish in a buttered dish, dot with two-thirds of the butter and add the milk. Cover with vented cling film (plastic wrap) and cook on full for 3—4 minutes, turning once. Season and keep warm.
Break the eggs into 2 buttered individual dishes... - 25.9601
Creamed Haddock With Poached Egg
1) Cut the fish in serving sizes.
2) In a saucepan, pour milk and dip the fish.
3) Place the saucepan over low heat to poach gently for 10-15 minutes. Strain the fish and reserve the milk for preparing sauce.
4) Flake the fish flesh;... - 44.183
You May Also Like!
Smoked Fish Eggs
1. Trim off the fish and remove the fins.
2. Preheat the grill.
3. In a shallow pan, place the fish and add milk plus butter. Cover the lid and bring it to boil. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the fish from the milk and put on a hot... - 37.8359
Smoked Fish Patties With Tartar Sauce
Poach fish gently in milk for 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain fish and remove skin and bones.
Flake fish into small pieces.
Combine fish, rice, Cheddar cheese, pepper, egg, celery, red pepper, parsley, dill, breadcrumbs and salt.
Divide fish mixture... - 45.0009
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1. Wash the haddock and then cut into large pieces.
2. Wash the parsley, separating stalks and reserving curly tops for garnish.
3. In a saucepan, place fish covering with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) of water and adding parsley stalk,... - 44.3381
Smoked Fish And Egg Slice
1) Roll the pastry in the shape of a rectangle of 8x12 inches.
2) Cut 1-inch, 1 on the long sides.
3) Brush the edges of the pastry with... - 44.9969
While this is an excellent way of using left over cooked smoked haddock or other fish, it is such a satisfying dish that it is worthwhile cooking the haddock specially.
The fillet is better than a whole fish in this particular case.
Poach the haddock in a... - 36.7276
Smoked Haddock Scramble
Smoked Haddock Scramble is a succulent and tender dish that brings together the amazing flavors of seafood and eggs! Perfect for a grand weekend breakfast or a late brunch, the Smoked Haddock Scramble is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 38.571
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 44.4403
Cook rice in large quantity of boiling water until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Poach fish until tender.
Shell and chop eggs.
Melt butter in saucepan, add boned, flaked fish and rice.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in chopped eggs, heat... - 33.665
Smoked Haddock Casserole
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
1.In a pan, heat oil and fry onions and garlic in it.
2.Arrange layers of fish, onion and potatoes on it and sprinkle each layer with pepper.
3.Put the top layer of potato.
4.Drizzle the cream.
5.Bake the... - 43.454
Smoked Haddock Mousse
1. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the fish and mil; poach gently until tender.
3. Strain the cooking liquid and reserve; remove the skin and bones and flake... - 43.5605