- » Smoked Fish
Smoked Fish Recipes
Smoked fish is made by curing the fish with smoke. In Russian, Jewish and Scandavian cuisines, smoked fish is prominent part of daily diet. Fish is smoked to preserve it from cold climate. Fish is dried on fire and ... More »
1. Prepare the kamado smoker with hickory wood.
2. Marinate the pompano with rub.
3. Once the kamado smoker is ready place the pompano on a tin tray and the smoke it for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours remove and let it rest.
5. Serve... - 82.5932
Smoked Fish Gougere
1. Using a sharp filleting knife, fillet the fish and discard the bones and skin.
2. In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil over a medium flame.
3. Add the fish fillets and simmer until the flesh begins to flake.
4. Drain the stock reserving it... - 46.0422
Spicy Smoked Fish
Yummy Smoked Fish has an exquisite taste and is perfect for your dinner parties! My brother just had to accept that I had become a better cook than him after having this delicious Smoked Fish. Try them for yourself! - 45.8519
Clean the fish and score the sides.
Leave on the head and tail.
Marinate overnight, turning from time to time.
Line a flat-bottomed roasting tin with tinfoil, and put the tea and sugar on it.
Place the tin in the oven, heated to 210°C 425°F/Gas 7.
When the... - 45.0442
Smoked Fish Bake
Skin the fish and remove the large bones.
Mash the fish with a fork.
Peel and boil the potatoes, then mash with the butter, 5 tablespoons milk and the salt.
Hard-cook 3 eggs, shell and chop.
Heat the remaining milk in a saucepan and stir in the mashed... - 43.661
Smoked Fish On Pumpernickel
Smoked Fish has an aroma and flavor unique to its own and when it is combined with pumpernickel it is a dish hard to resist. This is one of my masterpiece recipes and is way too easy to prepare. Give this smoked fish on pumpernickel recipe a try today. - 43.351
Smoked Fish Roulade
Sift the flour into a bowl and beat in the egg yolks and water until smooth.
Stir in the Cheddar cheese, half the Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and carefully fold into the mixture.
Spread evenly into a lined... - 42.6761
Smoked Fish Trio
1) Take a 1 lb (450 g) loaf tin and apply a little oil over it. Lay a cling film in it.
2) In a food processor, flake the trout. Mash with one third of the melted butter (about 6 tbsp), 2 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp lemon juice, horseradish and white pepper to... - 41.7019
Thaw frozen fish and clean as needed.
Measure 4 quarts water into large pan; add salt and stir until dissolved.
Soak chips in 2 cups fresh water 20 minutes; drain and reserve to sprinkle over coals for smoking.
Arrange fish 1 layer deep in flat pans; add salt... - 41.5652
Smoked Fish Starter
1 Trim, wash and dry the cabbage and shred it finely with a large sharp kitchen knife. Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl, sprinkle lightly with salt and leave to stand while continuing with the preparation.
2 Drain the marinated herring and fillet them.... - 41.4
Five Spice Smoked Fish
At least 1 hour before smoke-cooking, soak the wood in enough water to cover.
Meanwhile, using a sharp knife, cut 1/2-inch-deep diagonal slits, 1 inch apart, into both sides of fish.
For the seasoning mixture, combine cinnamon, aniseed, salt, fennel seed,... - 39.5018
Hickory Smoked Fish
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Arrange fish in a shallow dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Combine water and liquid smoke; pour over fish.
Marinate 15 minutes.
If liquid does not cover fish, turn once.
Drain off marinade.
Lightly season... - 37.5898
Pseudo Smoked Fish
1. Cut fish against the grain in 1/4 inch slices.
2. Slice ginger root; mince garlic; cut scallion in l inch sections. Then combine with soy sauce, sherry, powdered anise and sesame oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 1 to 2 hours, turning... - 33.7056
Soak hickory chips in water from 1 to 24 hours.
Place fish in a large shallow dish.
Combine water, brown sugar, salt, and pepper; pour over fish.
Cover and marinate at least 8 hours in refrigerator, turning fish occasionally.
Prepare charcoal fire in smoker,... - 33.5263
Gasparillq Great - this smoked fish recipe is great indeed! I tried this for our wedding anniversary celeb last week and it was an instant hit. Seafood lovers will sure go gaga for this Gasparillq Great. - 30.531
Smoked Fish With Soy Sauce
1. Have fish cleaned (but not boned) and cut in 6 pieces, each about 3 by 4 inches.
2. Sprinkle with salt, sherry and soy sauce, and let stand 15 minutes. Meanwhile mince ginger root; cut scallion stalk in 1/2 inch sections.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger and... - 29.8913
Smoked Fish Recipes By Category