- » Smoked Duck
Smoked Duck Recipes
Smoked duck is a popular dish in the European continent. The preparation of smoked duck involves stuffing the duck with ingredients such as onion and soy sauce, pepper and smoking the duck. Smoked duck tastes good ... More »
A delicious fusion of chinese and american goodness - 20.7633
Smoked Duck And Belgian Endive Salad
If you want to go for a change with your regular dinner menu, you can try with duck. There are several delicious duck recipes, among which smoked duck is quite attractive. Serve it over belgian endive and make a sumptuous salad dish. Learn the detail tricks... - 119.9
Spicy Smoked Duck
Spicy smoked duck is an oven cooked duck preparation made with soy sauce. Flavored with added crushed fennel seeds and liquid smoke to taste, the duck is spiced with cloves and pepper. Roasted to doneness, it can be served with sides of choice. - 40.0134
Belgian Endive Spears With Herbed Boursin And Smoked Duck
Are you looking for an appetizer which you can make in just 10 minutes? Try this Belgian Endive Spears with herbed Boursin and Smoked Duck. This is a nice and light dish which is super easy to make. The use of smoked duck along with freshly cut vegetables and... - 129.052
Sichuan Smoked Duck
1) Wash and pat dry the duck.
2) Sprinkle the duck inside and out with salt and Sichuan pepper by massaging properly.
3) Pour over the rice wine and leave to marinate for 45 minutes.
4) Remove the duck from the marinade.
5) Ina wok,... - 46.3723
Warm Maple Smoked Duck Salad
1. On a plate, place one leaf each of the Boston lettuce, radicchio and endive and arrange the mesclun green on top of them
2. Make sure to give a bit of height to the plate or else the warm dressing will wilt the greens
3. In a saucepan heated for a... - 46.0279
Honey Brined Smoked Duck
For brine: Combine first 6 ingredients in Dutch oven and simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool to room temperature.
Place duck in large deep pot.
Weight duck with plates to keep submerged.
Cover and chill at least 5 days.
Prepare barbecue by placing large... - 43.2248
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Pasta With Portobello Mushrooms And Smoked Duck Breast
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Turn heat to low and cover, simmer 15 to 20 minutes until very soft.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, stock, wine, mushrooms, and duck.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add basil,... - 40.6936
Baked Smoke Flavored Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and rub it inside and out with the marinade. Place the star anise and crushed green onion in the cavity. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Place a steaming rack in a wok, pour in water to... - 32.6177
Chang's Anise Smoked Duck
Combine ingredients for marinade except water in blender and mix to pulverize.
Pour into 8-quart pot.
Add water (use blender to measure so no seasoning is lost).
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add duck, tail-first (so cavity fills with liquid).
Weight duck with inverted... - 45.3914
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 40.6778
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.1033
Smoked Duck Oyster And Andouille Gumbo
In a 2 gallon stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Once oil is hot, add flour and using a wire whisk, stir constantly until roux is golden brown.
Do not scorch.
Should black specks appear, discard and begin again.
Add onions, celery, bell pepper and... - 37.7101
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duckling neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry.
With a fork, prick skin all over at 1-inch intervals.
In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt and peppercorns,... - 39.5111
1. Cut duck into thin slices. Set aside.
2. To marinade, in a bowl, put duck, add soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, salt, corn starch, and pepper. Mix well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Peel lemongrass stalk, and reveal whitish center. Cut... - 117.993
If you think cooking an exotic duck dish at home is a little tricky, then take a look at this video to see how the chef makes duck combined with scrumptious flavors of white wine and tangerine with honey. Do not miss out the thrilling duck hunting experience... - 127.762
Stir Fried Duck With Leeks
Stir Fried Duck With Leeks is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Stir Fried Duck With Leeks both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 36.6342
Duck And Mushroom Crostini
Crostini topped with creamy mushroom and smoked duck - sounds truly irrestible. What about preparing these appetizers in your own kitchen? Watch this video and you too can make them with little dedication. - 131.981
Honey Vinegar Peking Duck
Peking Duck is a surprisingly tasty duck preparation that tastes yumm when used as Mandarin Pancake Filling. I honestly don€™t like Mandarin Pancakes but this Peking Duck makes it delicious. I prepare this often for our parties! Experience the wonderful... - 46.0725
Chopped Duck Breast
Clean, wash and drain the mushrooms.
Chop them, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and cook with 2 tablespoons of the cream until thickened, then allow to cool.
Mix the mushrooms with the whisked eggs.
Heat the oil in small amounts for each portion in a pan... - 43.1422
1. Divide the duck into quarters and blot dry with paper towel.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until almost smoking and shallow fry the duck in two lots, skin side down.
3. Lower the heat and continue to fry slowly until the skin is browned... - 45.5382
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 47.3709
Lemon Tagliarini With Duck Ragu
The lemon pasta really complements the savory ragu well here. In Florence we used both fine semolina and "00" flour for the pasta dough (50/50) and just yolks instead of the whole egg. I've streamlined my fresh pasta video to make it a little easier for the... - 40.0405
Duck Soup With Herbs And Vegetables
So what would you do with duck and vegetables leftovers? Here’s a suggestion…how about duck soup? A wonderful recipe, that includes a whole lot of vegetables and barley! Try to ignore the quacking and focus on the recipe!! - 82.895
Picota Cherry And Duck Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Mix the honey and soy sauce together and spread over the skin of the duck breasts.
Heat the oil in a frying pan until almost smoking, then add the duck breasts, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown... - 26.7222
Duck In Lemon Juice
Duck In Lemon Juice is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Duck In Lemon Juice; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 43.2777
Duck Fried Rice
I couldn't wait to try this Duck Fried Rice as soon as I got hold of this recipe. The very mention of Duck Fried Rice and I keep wishing it is in front of me right now. Don't wait to try this! - 39.5162
Sausage Stuffed Duck
In a medium saucepan cook andouille or sausage, celery, apple, onion, and red pepper in butter or margarine till the vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat.
Place croutons in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with onion mixture and broth.
Toss lightly till well... - 45.1915
Duck Pastrami Sandwich
This is my entry into the BallisticBBQ video grilling contest for 2013. I started by making pickled cabbage last weekend, deboned a whole duck, rubbed with seasoning and smoked. - 0
Crispy Sichuan Duck
1. Defrost the duck if frozen, blot dry with paper towel and rub it evenly inside and out with the five spice powder and salt.
2. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge for 3 hours or longer.
3. Stuff the cavity of the duck with ginger and... - 37.6438
Duck With Berry Sauce
1. Remove the skins from the duck breasts and season with a little salt and pepper. Brush a griddle pan with the oil, then heat on the stove until smoking hot.
2. Place the duck, skinned-side down in the pan. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or... - 40.5723
Remove the giblets from inside the duck.
Remove the excess fat that hangs about the tail.
Rub 1 tablespoon salt into the skin, and let the duck dry for 1 hour.
Saute or chow the orange peel, the 2 chopped green onions, and garlic in the peanut oil for a... - 44.9102
Sausage And Duck Gumbo
1) In a skillet of 10-inches, cook the sausages till they have turned brown and then cut them neatly into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
2) In a stockpot of 16-quart, combine together the celery stalks, cut-up onion, parley and bay leaf with the duck... - 43.6322
Duck With Sage In Red Wine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the butter, fry the ham and onions till the onions are golden in color.
3) Take the ham and butter out of the frying pan, retaining as much butter in the pan as possible.
4) In a... - 42.6152
Roast Duck In Spicy Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pierce duck all over with fork and place on rack in roasting pan.
Pour boiling water into pan and roast duck 45 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and pour off accumulated fat and juices.
Return to oven and roast until duck is cooked, about... - 42.7981
1. Take a bowl and prepare marinade using pineapple-orange juice, vinegar, wine, liquid smoke, marinade sauce, oil, meat tenderizer, salt, thyme, pepper, bay leaves and Greek seasoning.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place duck... - 49.3749
Matt "Arkansas" McDaniel and Abel Eubanks show you their southern Duck Gumbo recipe...and whiskey drinking skills. - 0
Wild Duck Gumbo
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown duck in batches in oil.
Remove and set aside.
Discard all but 2/3 cup drippings.
Add flour to drippings; cook and stir over medium heat until brown, 12-14 minutes.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, celery, parsley and... - 44.7102
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Pan Roasted Quail And Seared Foie Gras, Duck Leg Confit
RECIPE 1 - PAN ROASTED QUAIL
1. Clean quail, removing legs and wing tips.
2. Braise the leg meat and pull the meat apart.
3. Reduce braising liquor as desired for sauce.
4. Season a plump breast with salt and pepper and pan-sear in... - 112.095
Smoked Duck Recipes By Category