- » Smoked Corned Beef
Smoked Corned Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked corned beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked corned beef recipes.
Pastrami Part 2
Here's my second attempt at smoking a store bought corned beef. It's seasoned with fresh ground coriander seeds and black pepper corns. It turned out really good but a little too salty. I think next time I will need to soak the corned beef over night to bring... - 94.0348
Corned Beef Turkey Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of Kaiser rolls or buns with tartar sauce and salad dressing.
Layer slices of the corned beef, onion, Swiss cheese, and turkey on rolls.
Replace tops of rolls; place each sandwich on an 18x12-inch rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap... - 29.8764
Corned Beef Hash
1. Chop onion and leek and saute in 2 tablespoons butter.
2. Chop potatoes and mix with onion, leek, corned beef, sausage, and ham. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add more butter to skillet and add hash mixture. Pat down evenly with a spatula.
4. Cook over... - 33.0916
You May Also Like!
Smoke Cooked Beef Ribs
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Spread ribs on a baking sheet or tray; season with salt and pepper.
Brush with half of sauce.
Let stand at cool room temperature up to 30 minutes.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 39.1891
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 43.3978
Smoked Pork And Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute until limp 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage, apple, and water, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 36.9648
1. Start this recipe 1 day before it is to be served. Scrub the tongue with a stiff brush, cover it with cold water and soak 6 to 12 hours, or overnight.
2. Pour off the water, add fresh water to cover it, put into the kettle with the onion, celery, bay... - 24.4901
Cheese And Beef Snacking Bread
BREAD MACHINE METHOD
Place room temperature ingredients, except egg white, cheese and beef, in pan in order listed. Select dough cycle. Because this is a batter bread you will need to help the mixing using a rubber spatula. At end of kneading cycle, remove... - 41.779
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 41.1618
Corn And Jerky Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 40.1083
Pizza Beer Soaked & Injected Barbecue Brisket
Chef Tom & Mamma Mia show you how to prepare traditional (or not so traditional) Texas Style Barbecue Brisket using our World's First Culinary Beer, "Mamma Mia Pizza Beer." The Brisket is marinated & slow cooked to perfection - 45.7763