- » Smoked Cod
Smoked Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked cod recipes.
Smoked Cod Soup
Smoked Cod Soup has a smoother taste. Smoked Cod Soup is very easy to prepare Soup. The Vegetarians should try Smoked Cod Soup. - 39.3032
Taramosalata With Smoked Cod Roe
Soak the bread in the olive oil and blend bread and roe into a smooth paste.Add onion, garlic, lemon and season with salt and pepper to taste.Put into a bowl and top with parsley.
Cream may also be added to make a smooth paste or mousse:like texture. - 27.118
Smoked Cod And Pepper Omelette
Place cod in pan covered with water, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes; drain and flake cod with fork.
Saute peppers and garlic in butter, add cod and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
Heat greased omelette pan, add beaten eggs.
Using a fork draw eggs... - 32.289
Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1. Slice the crusts off the bread, tear the slices into small bits and soak in butter for five minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the cod roe and grated onion; add cheese and combine well with a wooden spoon
3. Mix in tomato juice gradually into... - 38.0752
Mackerel And Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1 Skin and bone the mackerel.
2 Pound the flesh of the mackerel with the cod roe in a large bowl, using a pestle, a rolling pin, or a fork.
3 Blend in the butter, cream, sherry, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Mix well together. Season with salt and pepper and... - 28.1413
Smoked Cod Deluxe
Stir the first four ingredients into the white sauce and keep hot in a double boiler.
Heat the milk in a large skillet and add cod cut into 6 serving pieces.
Cover and simmer just until fish flakes easily, about 8 minutes.
If using frozen fillets, cook for 12... - 35.5726
Curried Smoked Cod And Champignons
Place fish in pan with cold water to cover.
Gradually bring to the boil.
Remove from heat.
Heat butter in pan, add peeled and chopped onions and curry powder.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add flour, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, gradually stir in... - 43.484
Smoked Cod French Style
Soak the cod fillets in cold water for at least 12 hours, changing the water often.
Drain and place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, cover and let cod sit in the water for at least 7 minutes.
Strain the fish,... - 37.6046
Smoked Cod Kedgeree
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water for about 25 minutes until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Fry the onion gently in the butter for 3-4 minutes. Add the drained cooked rice, and stir over the heat for a further 2-3 minutes, until the rice is... - 31.3825
Macaroni And Smoked Cod With Soured Cream Sauce
Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling salted water as directed on the packet. Drain and cool under cold running water.
Place the fish in a roasting tin with the milk, onion, carrot, peppercorns and bay leaf. Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven... - 31.9252
Baked Cod Steaks With Smoked Oysters
Heat the milk with a bay leaf, some parsley stalk, a slice of onion and some black peppercorns.
Take off the heat, cover and allow the flavours to infuse for 5-10 minutes, then strain.
Cook the butter and flour together gently for a few minutes and whisk in... - 42.5782
Smoked Canadian Black Cod
In a large stock pot or Dutch oven combine the wine and water.
Tie the peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and herbs together in a cheesecloth and place in the pot.
Add the vegetables and lemon.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 38.974
Smoked Cod And Blue Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine the eggs, cream and blue cheese in a large bowl; mix until well combined. Stir in the chopped red pepper, chives, dill and smoked haddock. Mix well.
2. Pour the mixture into a greased 23 cm (9in) flan dish.... - 29.2619
Faux Barbecued Red Rock Cod
For those who love grilled fish with that wonderfully smoky flavor of the charcoal, learn an easy way to cook a beautiful delicate white fish like red cod (often sold as red snapper) that is impossible to grill and get the same smokiness and crispiness of... - 103.115
Cod's Roe Pate
Skin the roe and put into a bowl.
Add butter, garlic and pepper, and mix until smooth.
Gradually add the cream, and blend well.
Stand the bowl in a bain marie and cook slowly for 20-30 minutes in a fairly slow oven.
Cover top with foil to keep the pate... - 29.6224
Cod's Roe Pate
Put cod's roe into a mortar or basin.
Trim crusts from bread, soak the bread in water then squeeze well and put with the roe.
Pound to a smooth paste.
Add grated onion and crushed garlic.
Gradually stir in oil and lemon juice alternately until mixture is... - 36.7562
Creamy Cod Chowder
1. Skin the fish and put it into a large saucepan with the onion, bay leaf and peppercorns. Pour over the milk.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked. Do not overcook.
3. Using a... - 35.2855
Prince Rupert Black Cod
Put cod into a skillet or saucepan.
Cover fish with cold water.
Bring water to simmering over low heat and simmer 1 minute.
Repeat process once or twice depending on saltiness of fish.
Simmer in last water until fish is cooked.
Allow... - 35.2866
Pan Seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Searching for an alternative to regular chicken meal - you should try this recipe of pan-seared prosciutto wrapped cod. In this video, chef takes absolute care to wrap the cod fillets nicely with prosciutto and then sear it on hot pan. It's just great for a... - 101.15
Bunuelitos'de Bacalao (cod Fritters)
Fritters take about 1/2 hour to prepare, but because the batter can be made beforehand (even the previous day), there is little work at the last minute. Shred and Chop the cod fine if you want more smoothness in your fritters. - 38.2517
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white... - 124.537
Cod In Tomato Sauce
Heat olive oil to the verge of smoking in a skillet.
Dip pieces of cod in flour and fry lightly on both sides.
Remove to a plate.
In the same oil, fry the onion slowly until it is yellow and soft.
Fry tomatoes, peeled and chopped, over a moderate flame until... - 30.2381
Cream Cheese Taramasalata
Using a teaspoon, scoop the roe out of its skin into a bowl.
Soak the bread in the milk.
When the bread is soft, squeeze out any excess milk and add the bread to the roe.
Beat in the garlic and cheese.
Add the oil and lemon juice a spoonful at a time, beating... - 38.7428
Seared Cod With Chowder Sauce
1) In a pan, saute the shallot and lardons or bacon in the melted butter for about 5 minutes until soft.
2) Stir in the wine, potato and 50ml water, then cook covered for 10 minutes, stir occasionally until soft.
3) Tip in the clams, cook covered for... - 41.354
Cape Cod Loaf
Soften yeast in water.
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, sugar and dry milk.
Add oil and yeast.
Stir until a dough forms.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, about 1 1/2 hours.
Combine oysters and cheese; blend well.
Knead... - 39.8954
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread and milk and keep aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Post 10 minutes, squeeze exces milk off bread and place in an electric mixer.
3. Add roe and garlic and blend once.
4. Add oils gradually and blend.
5. Add... - 43.9804
1) Trim off the bread crusts.
2) In a bowl, soak the bread slices in water.
3) In a mortar, place the roe. Lightly squeeze the bread and add to the mortar.
4) Make a smooth paste by pounding with the pestle.
5) Add onion and garlic into... - 44.2841
Brandade With A Collard Of Cucumber
1. Put the fish in a large, shallow heatproof dish or plate. Pour over the white wine and oil and cover loosely with cling film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, turning the dish halfway through cooking time.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut into 1 cm (1/2 inch)... - 38.621
Malay Bocalhau Com Batatas
1) Preheat the oven 400 °F.
2) For the dried cod, soak it for about 12 hours in cold water, refreshing the water every 2 hours.
3) In a non-stick pan, saute the onions, pepper, garlic and tomatoes.
4) In a pot, boil the water and... - 42.3359
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0
Smoked Cod Recipes By Category