- » Smoked Chowder
Smoked Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked chowder recipes.
Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. Wash and finely slice the white of leek.
2. Wash and finely dice the celery.
3. Peel and finely dice the shallot.
4. Remove any rind from the bacon and cut the bacon into small dice.
5. Wash, peel and rewash the potatoes and cut into small... - 90.8197
Smoked Haddie Chowder
In a medium saucepan, blanch salt pork 5 minutes in boiling water to cover.
Drain; cut blanched salt pork into 1/4-inch cubes.
In a large kettle, brown salt-pork cubes over medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
Add onion, celery and carrots.
Saute until... - 43.6477
Sweetcorn And Smoked Haddock Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter, add in the bacon and cook until it begins to brown
2. Add onions and cook ill softened, pour milk and add in potatoes; allow to boil and then simmer for five minutes
3. Add haddock and leave to cook for ten... - 37.7006
Smoked Salmon Chowder
In a medium skillet cook the bacon, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
Add the onions and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the flour, stirring briskly to blend.
Add the potatoes and fish stock.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the salmon, cream, butter, salt,... - 37.5947
Smoked Fish Chowder
1. Combine butter, potatoes, onion and garlic in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in tomatoes and liquid. Add lemon juice, tomato paste, chilli sauce, stock, basil and peppercorns, cover, cook on HIGH for... - 30.7925
Smoked Kippered King Salmon Chowder
1. Saute bacon in a large pot with onions, celery, carrots, green onions and parsley. Add pepper, dill, stock and potatoes; simmer until tender.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter until bubbly. Stir in flour and cook over low heat for 1 -2 minutes. Stir into... - 30.4227
Smoked Chowder Recipes By Category