- » Smoked Chili
Smoked Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked chili recipes.
Smoked Turkey Chili
Smoked turkey chili is an ultimate recipe for holidays that would surely add a special touch to your holiday menu. The recipe combines a wonderful blend of flavors from smoked turkey and vegetables for a sumptuous satisfying meal. Check it out…. - 86.8167
Texas Style Smoked Steak Chili
Spice up your meal with this extraordinary Texas style steak chili. The video here shares this incredible chili recipe that your certainly add an extra special touch to your holiday menu. Check it out for an impressive smoking technique and of course unique... - 87.2771
Classic Texas Beef Chili
Nothing like savoring the taste of a classic dish which is something your accustomed to. A beef chili is a traditional dish made is many sorts of ways and each way has its uniqueness! The Pit boys have their style shown in this video which is a must watch for... - 95.9335
Smoked Brisket Chili
I had some left-over brisket so I thought it would be good in chili, and it was. - 0
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 31.9451
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Chicken And Three Bean Chili
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large Dutch oven, cook onion and bell pepper in olive oil and 2 tablespoons of broth, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring often, until onion is softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, uncovered, 1 minute. Add... - 31.8489
An Amazing Bbq Chili
Those cold winter winds have started to howl. What better reason to make a big batch of the best tasting BBQ Chili, ever. A perfect combination of spices, meats (including our signature 4-flip babyback rib meat), and veggies, all working together for an... - 0
Chicken With Oranges And Hot Chili Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 200°F (95°C).
2. Remove pith from orange rind and cut into 1 1/4-inch (5-mm) matchsticks.
3. Place rind matchsticks on baking sheet and cook for 2 hours, until they are dry and begin to crisp. Set aside.
4. In a large skillet, heat oil on... - 35.4692
1 ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the onion, red peppers, garlic, and celery.
Saute, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes or until the onion just begins to turn golden.
2 Stir in the chili... - 39.1959
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.97
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 121.82
Sichuan Chili Oil
1. Place a wok or a frying pan over high heat and add the oil.
2. When the oil starts to smoke, remove the wok or pan from the heat and add the chilies and peppercorns.
3. All the mixture to cool and then pour it into a jar to marinate for 2... - 26.656
Rotisserie chicken is a great meat to cook and indulge in and here is a recipe using one. Mike Monahan shows in simple and clear steps how to make Smoky Chicken Chili and serve it with optional toppings. Chicken so spicy and rich! - 110.486
Chili Oil Dressing
Heat the sesame and vegetable oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully add the chili peppers, ginger, and scallions, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat.
Strain the oil through a fine sieve and... - 35.4451
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Venison Chili With Cheddar Quesadillas And Tobacco Onions
In a 12-inch skillet heat the olive oil until smoking.
Sear the venison.
Add the remaining chili ingredients except the stock, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Quickly deglaze with stock.
Season to taste.
Reduce the liquid by half.
Return the venison to the... - 40.6385
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, water, onion, green and red bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, seasoned salt, garlic, and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 9 hours, or until the beans are tender.... - 31.4069
Beef Mole Chili
Beef Mole Chili is a perfect dish for dinner. The Chef shows how to make this dish in an easy manner. I'm sure you will enjoy eating this as a meal with your family. - 126.148
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 125.533
Chili Salmon Spring Rolls With Oyster Sauce
In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced salmon, chili paste or flakes, cilantro, bean sprouts, spinach, ginger, and soy sauce.
Mix well, making sure all ingredients are combined thoroughly and the mixture is moist.
Lay one spring roll wrapper on... - 44.0762
Colorado Chile Que Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over moderate-low heat.
2) Add the onion and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another 4 minutes.
4) Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
5) Heat the mixture to boiling.
6) Reduce the... - 41.4093
Absolute Vengeance Meatless Metal Chili
Chop peppers and onion into small pieces. Heat 2 tbs. of olive oil in a large frying pan, add 3 tbs. of minced garlic then sauté the peppers and onions until soft and tender.
In a large stock pot combine all of the wet ingredients, (except the liquid smoke)... - 86.3127
Chili Sesame Oil
In a small pan, heat oil over medium heat.
When oil is hot but not smoking, add chile peppers and stir for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and cool.
Strain and discard peppers.
Store in a covered jar at room temperature. - 20.0157
Oriental Chili Oil
Heat the oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully add the remaining ingredients, cover the pan, and remove it from the heat.
Strain and discard the solids. - 30.076
Chili Baste Turkey
Combine all ingredients in a pan; simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Starting 1 hour before the turkey is done, baste the turkey all over with the warm basting sauce, using a wide, soft pastry brush or basting brush.
About every 10 minutes, gently brush more sauce all... - 24.525
Chili For A Crowd
In an 8-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef; drain.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 30.4818
Chili Con Turkey
1. Heat a saucepan, over medium high heat.
2. When the pan is hot but not smoking, add the meat and sautÃ© it until it looses it pinkish color.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients, breaking the tomatoes and mashing the beans with the back of the... - 44.5673
Mean Bean Chili
1) In a large nonstick kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over moderate low heat for 5 minutes till onion is softened.
2) Stir in chili powder, oregano, basil, cumin, and cayenne, and cook for 3 minutes.
3) Add beans, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, hot... - 39.5584
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.6209
Mexican Chili Beans
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ham... - 43.1927
Paleo Chunky Chili
A delicious and nutritious chili with interesting flavors and textures. A hearty meal that is easy to make. - 121.905
Chili Rubbed Salmon With Sweet Potatoes And Vegetable Sauté
Need a nice flavorful salmon dish with a spicy kick? Then take a look at this chili rubbed salmon recipe. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines salmon with sweet potato and vegetable saute to make an exotic dish. Very well... - 127.362
Beef Stew And New York Chili
These one pot meals are so easy to cook. There are such minor differences between stew and chili. I called it New York chili because I used black beans instead of kidney beans. Just a slight difference in ingredients give each soup its unique flavors. It... - 125.727
1) In a small bowl, combine together the seasoning sauce ingredients. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch or water chestnut powder.
2) With a small pair of scissors, cut the shell of the shrimp along the back, cutting the shrimp about halfway... - 45.7572
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 44.2876
Vegetarian Chili: Soulful And Full Of Flavor
Spicy veggie beans!!! An interesting combination of vegetables and variety of beans in a delicious savory sauce. This video shows how easily one can prepare this spicy dish. Combination of chili,cumin,oregano,basil and seasoning salt, produces and excellent... - 125.279
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
Healthy Chicken Chili
1. Chop chicken, bell pepper, and onion as shown in the video.
2. Place a large stock pot on flame for about a minute and then add cooking spray in it.
3. Drop onion, and bell pepper in pot. Stir and cook for a couple of minutes or until... - 0
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Santa Fe Chili Chicken
1. Season the flour with the chili powder on a plate or wax paper and spread evenly.
2. Dredge the chicken pieces with the spiced flour by pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken... - 46.5002
Fish Braised In Chili Bean Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make 4-5 shallow diagonal cuts on each side of the fish.
2. Pierce its head a couple of times.
3. Sprinkle salt, and rice wine inside and out of fish. Rub to spread evenly. Set aside.
4. Place a wok on high flame,... - 103.566
Beer Chili And Honey Cornbread
Would you like to prepare Beer Chili and Honey Cornbread at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my brother's birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good... - 50.1186
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
1. in a large pan, bring the beer, onions, garlic, peppers, jalapenos, smoked chillies, cumin and stock to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Blend the coriander, vinegar and a good pinch of salt in a food processor to make a smooth paste. Add the coriander... - 34.5769
Home Made Green Chile Sauce
To prepare the green chile sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and saute the onion until it's soft and translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients, reduce the heat, and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
Keep... - 44.8461
1 Drain out all the water from the chilies and discard it.
2 In a blender jar add all the ingredients except the oil.
3 Blend to a fine paste.
4 Set aside.
5 In a pan, heat the oil to smoking point.
6 Pour the oil over the prepared paste.
7 Mix... - 35.3183
19th Hole Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Simmer gently 20 to 25 minutes or till the consistency you like.
Remove bay leaf. - 31.9552
Toast the pumpkin seeds and let cool.
Heat the canola oil in a skillet and when almost smoking, turn the poblanos in the hot oil for 45 seconds until blistered but not blackened.
Transfer to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let steam for 10 minutes.
Peel... - 36.0856
1. Pound all the whole spices together to a coarse powder.
2. Slit the chilli halfway through.
3. Stuff spices, sugar and salt into the chillies.
4. In a skillet heat oil until smoking. Let it cool.
5. Pour it over the... - 41.5935
The Baron's Sweet And Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add all the liquid ingredients, except for the ketchup, water and tomato paste.
3) Over moderate heat, stir all the ingredients together till they have dissolved properly.
4) Add the ketchup,... - 41.358