- » Smoked Chicken Thigh
Smoked Chicken Thigh Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked chicken thigh recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked chicken thigh recipes.
Smoked Chicken Cheese Quesadilla-cinco De Mayo Baby
Smoked cheese really adds a nice flavor to these chicken and cheese quesadillas! I hate that these things fill me up so fast because I just want to keep eating!!These go great with my corona berry beer punch!! - 128.852
Spicy White Chicken Chili
Look out for this unique white chicken chili recipe that uses smoked chicken and green chili peppers, a wonderful twist to the usual chili recipes. The chef here adds plenty of beans to impart a rich creamy texture to the chili. The video is fantastic and a... - 125.533
Chicken Mushroom Mousse
Learn how to make a delicious chicken mousse appetizer from poached chicken and mushrooms. Perfect for a rustic dinner party. - 114.257
Our chicken mole recipe is easy to make and the results are delicious. Mole sauce, pronounced Mow-lay, is a rich multidimensional sauce with a hint of sweetness and chocolate to round out the spicy elements. - 123.971
You May Also Like!
Bbq Chicken Thighs & Smoked Tasso
The BBQ chicken and smoked tasso combination, served with potato salad and baked beans - is a total feast for your appetite. This could be an ideal menu for any of your summer afternoon barbecue project. - 70.8577
Stuffed Chicken Thighs
Simmer the chicken thighs in 3 cups water, along with the thyme, parsley, white wine, and lemon juice or simply steam the thighs for 25 minutes; remove from steamer, and cool
When chicken is barely tender, remove it and let it cool.
Gently push the bone from... - 38.312
Braised Chicken Thighs With Lemons And Olives
In a heavy flameproof casserole heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it brown the chicken, patted dry and seasoned with salt and pepper, transferring it as it is browned with a slotted spoon to a plate.
Add the onion... - 35.5009
Soy Ginger Smoked Chicken
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of chips in water; drain.
Prepare Soy-Ginger Baste and Dressing. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Rinse chickens; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place 5 to 6 slices... - 45.4003
Tea Smoked Chicken
For marinade, crush peppercorns with mortar and pestle (or place between paper towels and crush with a hammer).
Combine crushed peppercorns, sherry, soy sauce, granulated sugar, ginger, onion pieces and salt.
Rub chicken inside and out with marinade.Cover and... - 44.263
Grill Smoked Summer Herb Chicken
1. Prepare a medium fire in a covered grill; push hot coals to one side. Or preheat a gas grill for an indirect fire. Cut 1 lemon in quarters and stuff into chicken cavity. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken breast and thighs from meat. Carefully... - 26.9461
Hickory Smoked Chicken
1. Soak 3 handfuls (about 5 oz/155 g) hickory chips in water to cover for about 1 hour.
2. Prepare the covered grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) the fire.
3. Pat the chicken dry with absorbent paper towels.
4.... - 40.4056
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952