- » Smoked Chicken
Smoked Chicken Recipes
Smoked Chicken is basically roasted chicken, slow cooked with the help of flavored smoke, till juicy and succulent. Brining the chicken first is an important tip for making smoked chicken juicy and succulent. This ... More »
Cooking Hickory Smoked Chicken
If you want to serve something different for your next party, try Hickory Chips Smoked Chicken. Dave is turning out simple chicken breasts into a deliciously flavored dish using a simple technique, grilling chicken with hickory chips. All you need is go... - 99.3112
Homemade Smoked Chicken
All you chicken lovers will really enjoy this dish. The Chef shows how to make smoked chicken. This is so delicious that you must try it once. You can serve the chicken with some garlic bread and boiled vegetables. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 88.1617
Smoked Pepper And Cheese Stuffed Meat Fattys
Pamper your family with an extraordinary holiday brunch. This video would take you to an interesting journey for an ultimate culinary experience. Watch this fantastic video to make a satisfying holiday feast. Take a look and gear up to impart a special touch... - 85.7586
Smoked Chicken Cordon Bleu
Here is an incredible video that shares an awesome recipe for ham and cheese stuffed smoked chicken breasts. The smoked chicken breasts would surely turn out to be simply gorgeous and irresistible. Take a look and impress your guests with this marvelous... - 85.6138
Smoked Ham And Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Here is a spectacular video that shares some unique techniques for stuffing and flavoring chicken. The video would surely impress you with an incredible style to pep up your meal. Take a look to gear up for an extraordinary holiday feast! - 85.4462
Smoked Kung Pao Chicken Meatloaf
Why not prepare a unique recipe to make these holidays extra special. Here is an interesting video that would surely pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious treat. Take a look and smoke this incredible dish to pep up your meal. - 85.2198
Smoked Kung Pao Chicken Stuffed Turkey
Make your holidays extra special with a gorgeous kung pao chicken stuffed turkey. Take a look at this video which shares this extraordinary recipe that surely call for a great kick off for an irresistible food extravaganza! - 85.1286
Soy Ginger Smoked Chicken
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of chips in water; drain.
Prepare Soy-Ginger Baste and Dressing. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Rinse chickens; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place 5 to 6 slices... - 45.4003
Smoked Chicken With Peaches
Cut the smoked chicken into four, discarding the wings, carcass, skin and as much fat as possible.
Put the pieces in a dish with the smallest in the center.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Blanch the peaches, cut in half, remove the pits (stones)... - 43.4006
Smoked Chicken With Shrimp
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Put the celery and mushrooms in a casserole and add the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Mix the lobster bisque with 1/3 cup (41/2 tablespoons) of water, the sour... - 43.3796
Peppered Smoked Chicken
Cook the peppercorns in a dry frying pan over a moderate heat for 3 minutes.
Crush them coarsely in a pestle and mortar and mix with the salt.
Rub this mixture into the chicken skin and inside the body cavity.
Place the chicken in a steamer over gently... - 41.4578
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the... - 40.7796
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1) In a small bowl, place the all-fruit preserves.
2) Microwave on high for a minute, or until the contents are melted. You can also melt this in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
3) With the melted preserves, brush the top surface of each chicken... - 40.6462
Hickory Smoked Chicken
1. Soak 3 handfuls (about 5 oz/155 g) hickory chips in water to cover for about 1 hour.
2. Prepare the covered grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) the fire.
3. Pat the chicken dry with absorbent paper towels.
4.... - 40.4056
Smoked Chicken With Peach Mayonnaise In Filo Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Place the butter in a small pan and heat gently until melted. Lightly brush 12 mini flan rings with a little melted butter.
2. Cut each sheet of filo pastry into 12 equal rounds large enough to line the tins and... - 38.2158
Smoked Chicken Pappardelle
To make Nasturtium Butter, place butter, garlic, lime juice and flowers in a bowl, mix well to combine and set aside.
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
Heat a nonstick frying pan over... - 35.9795
Smoked Chicken With Black Pepper
Rub the chicken with the salt and pepper and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
Then place in a bowl in a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
Drain well and place on an oiled rack.
Line a roasting tin with tinfoil and sprinkle with tea, sugar and rice.
Put the tin... - 35.9135
Smoked Chicken Papperdelle
1. To make Nasturtium Butter, place butter, garlic, lime juice and flowers in a bowl, mix well to combine and set aside.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
3. Heat a nonstick frying... - 35.5937
Creamy Smoked Chicken
Set oven to 350°F
1. Line large baking dish with chipped beef.
2. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast; place in baking dish.
3. Mix sour cream, soup and liquid smoke; pour over chicken. Sprinkle paprika on top and cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 33.7582
Smoked Chicken Fillets
PREPARE WEBER (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking at moderate heat (normal fire).
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
1.Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle over the seasoned pepper.
2.Spoon a pile of smoking chips (about 25) over the coals in each... - 33.467
Chinese Smoked Chicken
1 Clean and wipe chicken. Fry peppercorns and salt for 1 minute in a wok. Rub into chicken and allow to stand for 2 hours.
2 Bring water to a boil in a large pan. Add green onions, ginger, star anise, cinnamon and soy sauce and simmer 10 minutes. Add chicken... - 33.018
Smoked Turkey Or Chicken Balls
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix first four ingredients.
2) Divide and shape into 32 small balls.
3) Dredge in Parmesan cheese and chill.
4) Place a toothpick in each.
5) Serve frozen. - 32.3849
This tender, moist and delicious smoked chicken recipe is just what you need for your day outdoors. Cooking and eating outside amidst nature can be a fun way to enjoy a wonderful holiday. - 31.8524
Smoked Chicken With Peach Puree
1. Nick the stalk end of each peach; plunge into a bowl of boiling water for 45 seconds, then slide off the skins, remove the stones and chop the flesh.
2. Blend the peach flesh in the liquidizer with the Vermouth, mustard, chopped tarragon, and a little salt... - 30.4513
Homemade Smoked Chicken
1. line a baking dish with sheets of aluminum foil large enough to completely enclose the chicken. Combine sugar, tea leaves and salt and spread out over foil. Place a roasting rack in the baking dish and place chicken on rack. Sprinkle chicken liberally with... - 29.4805
Smoked Chicken Croutons
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into eight triangles.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and fry the bread for 5 mins, turning once, until golden brown.
Slice the chicken into small, thin strips and arrange on the fried... - 27.9848
A great recipe to make smoked chicken. The Smoked Chicken recipe which I have furnished here, gives a really hassle-free method of cooking smoked fish. Give it a try! - 25.964
Smoked Chicken Recipes By Category