- » Smoked Catfish
Smoked Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked catfish recipes.
1. In a large shallow dish keep fish.
2. In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3. Pour the mixture on fish, cover and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning in between.
4. Prepare charcoal fire in smoker. Let the fire... - 38.0914
Smoked Catfish Pate
1)In a deep skillet, take some water and add in vermouth. Cook the catfish in it unitl fish meat can be flaked with a fork. Drain the fish.
2)In a food processor or blender bowl, add in catfish, lemon juice, cream cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika... - 36.2132
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.0629
1. Place the catfish in a large sized shallow dish.
2. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over fish.
3. Cover; marinate at least 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
4. Prepare charcoal fire in smoker, and let burn 10 to 15... - 30.2976
You May Also Like!
Smoky Catfish has a difining taste. The lemon juice makes the Smoky Catfish a piquaut and stimulating taste. - 34.9167
Tennessee Fried Catfish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
4. In a shallow dish, combine egg and milk.
5. Beat lightly with a fork until well blended.
6. Spread... - 37.0143
Cajun Grilled Redfish
When you are looking for a quick-fix to appease your starved gut, this recipe could work for you. Grilled fish wrapped with veggies and seasoned with Creole spices, you cannot go wrong with it on hungry evenings. Beryl Stokes tells you how to make a quick... - 105.768