- » Smoked Black Cod
Smoked Black Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoked black cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoked black cod recipes.
Smoked Canadian Black Cod
In a large stock pot or Dutch oven combine the wine and water.
Tie the peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley and herbs together in a cheesecloth and place in the pot.
Add the vegetables and lemon.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 38.974
Prince Rupert Black Cod
Put cod into a skillet or saucepan.
Cover fish with cold water.
Bring water to simmering over low heat and simmer 1 minute.
Repeat process once or twice depending on saltiness of fish.
Simmer in last water until fish is cooked.
Allow... - 35.2866
Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1. Slice the crusts off the bread, tear the slices into small bits and soak in butter for five minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the cod roe and grated onion; add cheese and combine well with a wooden spoon
3. Mix in tomato juice gradually into... - 38.0752
Baked Cod Steaks With Smoked Oysters
Heat the milk with a bay leaf, some parsley stalk, a slice of onion and some black peppercorns.
Take off the heat, cover and allow the flavours to infuse for 5-10 minutes, then strain.
Cook the butter and flour together gently for a few minutes and whisk in... - 42.5782
Smoked Cod French Style
Soak the cod fillets in cold water for at least 12 hours, changing the water often.
Drain and place in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat, cover and let cod sit in the water for at least 7 minutes.
Strain the fish,... - 37.6046
Smoked Cod Kedgeree
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water for about 25 minutes until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Fry the onion gently in the butter for 3-4 minutes. Add the drained cooked rice, and stir over the heat for a further 2-3 minutes, until the rice is... - 31.3825
Macaroni And Smoked Cod With Soured Cream Sauce
Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling salted water as directed on the packet. Drain and cool under cold running water.
Place the fish in a roasting tin with the milk, onion, carrot, peppercorns and bay leaf. Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven... - 31.9252
Creamy Cod Chowder
1. Skin the fish and put it into a large saucepan with the onion, bay leaf and peppercorns. Pour over the milk.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked. Do not overcook.
3. Using a... - 35.2855
Cod's Roe Pate
Skin the roe and put into a bowl.
Add butter, garlic and pepper, and mix until smooth.
Gradually add the cream, and blend well.
Stand the bowl in a bain marie and cook slowly for 20-30 minutes in a fairly slow oven.
Cover top with foil to keep the pate... - 29.6224
Coley Cod And Sweet Corn Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat some butter and add flour to it.
3.Cook for 2 minutes by stirring.
4.Turn off the flame and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
6.Simmer the... - 44.3989
1) Trim off the bread crusts.
2) In a bowl, soak the bread slices in water.
3) In a mortar, place the roe. Lightly squeeze the bread and add to the mortar.
4) Make a smooth paste by pounding with the pestle.
5) Add onion and garlic into... - 44.2841
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread and milk and keep aside to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Post 10 minutes, squeeze exces milk off bread and place in an electric mixer.
3. Add roe and garlic and blend once.
4. Add oils gradually and blend.
5. Add... - 43.9804
The Posh Pescatarian: Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Coupled with a bit of bass heavy reggae music, this island inspired recipe will make you feel as if you are soaking up the Jamaican sunshine throughout the meal! This dish is not for the faint at heart. It is spicy, tart, dense, crispy, chewy, crunchy and... - 0