- » Smoke Turkey Leg Wings
Smoke Turkey Leg Wings Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoke turkey leg wings recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoke turkey leg wings recipes.
Soak 4 to 6 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Tuck wing tips under back and tie legs together.
Squeeze 1 1/2 tablespoons juice from lemon; mix with butter, chopped herbs, garlic, mustard,... - 43.8825
This smoked turkey recipe is prepared with vegetables. Spiced with cinnamon, the smoked turkey is cooked in a charcoal smoker with hickory chips.served with a side of choice, this smoked turkey is simple and delicious. - 39.6769
Smoked Stuffed Turkey
1)Rinse turkey with cold water and pat dry after removing giblets and neck.(Reserve for other uses, if desired).
2)Sprinkle cavity with salt.
3)Combine sugar and cinnamon and dredge apple in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4)Stuff apple, onion, and celery into... - 46.5306
Festive Smoked Turkey
1. Soak smoking chips in brandy in a non-reactive metal dish for 1 hour.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leek and spring onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add... - 41.5596
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse turkey with cold water; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavity with salt.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; dredge apple in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Stuff apple, onion, and celery into cavity of... - 36.934
A smoked turkey would definitely get more likes when compared to the roasted one, not only for its flavor but also for ease with which it is made. This video has useful instructions on how to brine and smoke the turkey along with wood chips, to get that... - 103.827
Smoked Turkey With Creole Stuffing
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Halve large shrimp.
In a saucepan cook the celery and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add shrimp; cook and stir just till shrimp turn pink.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the salt and ground red pepper.
Place the dry bread cubes... - 42.1376
Whole Chicken In The Oil Free Cooker
1. On a board, place the roast chicken. Make sure the chicken is dry.
2. In a small bowl, pour the creole butter marinade and using the turkey marinade injection, inject this liquid in the chicken's leg and breast areas.
3. Take the Cajun rub... - 111.952
1. Remove giblets and neck from turkey (refrigerate for use in soup another day). Rinse turkey with running cold water and drain well (do not pat dry). With hands, rub salt over outside and in body cavity of turkey. Place turkey in 13" by 9" stainless-steel,... - 32.0495
In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients except sausage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heatandsimmer for 2 hours.
Add sausage and simmer an additional 1 hour.
Makes 8 to 10 servings. - 36.7449
Split Pea Soup
In a Dutch oven, combine all ingredients except sherry and sour cream.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 4 hours or until peas are soft.
Remove bone and bay leaf.
Pour soup into food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
Return to Dutch... - 39.5807
Black Bean Soup
In a small frypan, heat oil; saute" celery, onion and carrot until tender.
In a stockpot, combine water, beans, and ham bone.
Add sautded vegetables and drippings, bay leaf, dry mustard, garlic and salt.
Simmer, covered, 3 to 4 hours or until beans... - 47.1903