- » Smoke Hamburger
Smoke Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of smoke hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for smoke hamburger recipes.
Smoked Stuffed Pizza Burger
Take your burger to a ultimate level of excellence with this amazing video. Watch this video to make a magnificent smoked burger that would definitely leave a lingering flavor on your taste buds. Give it a try and you would surely come up with delightful... - 122.787
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 38.0082
Baked Hamburgers Italiano
Hamburgers Italiano is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Hamburgers Italiano recipe ever since. Try... - 34.8629
Spicy Oriental Hamburgers With Orange Sauce
1 In a food processor, coarsely chop the scallions and set aside. In the same work bowl, coarsely chop the water chestnuts.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the beef with half the garlic, half the scallions, all of the water chestnuts, the orange zest (if using)... - 33.1894
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 47.2383
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
1. Take the beef and divide it into 10 equal portions (about 1/3 c each in measurement).
2. Take a waxed paper sheet and place the beef rolls between it.
3. Press it to form patties, each about 1/2 thick, 4" across.
4. Take 5 beef... - 41.8728
Place ground beef on piece of waxed paper; cover with another piece, and roll lightly with rolling pin into sheet measuring 12" x 6" x about 1/4".
Cut into 83" squares.
In center of each of 4 squares, put 1 tablesp chili sauce or pickle relish.
Cover with... - 30.2884
Quick Seared Hamburgers
It is usually more satisfactory to buy the meat and have it ground by the butcher, than to buy meat which has been ground in advance.
Then you know just what kind of meat goes into your hamburgers.
Some prefer their hamburger ground twice.
Combine butter and... - 31.6212
Thoroughly mix Meat Magic into meat.
Form meat into 6 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Let meat come to room temperature.
Meanwhile, heat outdoor grill, if using.
Heat large cast-iron skillet on stove over very high heat until it is beyond the smoking... - 27.9942
Barbecued Meatloaf Hamburger
Never knew that making a meatloaf hamburger was such a simple task. Look at this impressive video that shares this extraordinary recipe with meat and loads of fresh vegetables making it all the more healthy and nutritious. Excellent idea for a holiday meal,... - 132.07
Cajun Hamburgers With Tomato Relish
1. Combine black pepper and paprika. Coat beef medallions with pepper mixture. Heat oil in a frying pan until it begins to smoke and cook medallions over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Place pasta sauce or relish in a... - 27.7378
Smoked Haddock Barbecue
1) Divide the cooked smoked haddock into pieces.
2) In a pan heat oil and saute onion and celery. Cook for few minutes.
3) Add all the ingredients except the fish and rolls and then stir in sauce and mustard slowly.
4) Simmer for 20 minutes and then... - 39.8604
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 36.4743
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked pork shoulder is a catsup and vinegar sauce basted pork recipe. Cooked on the smoker, the smoked pork shoulder has the mingled flavors of onions and garlic in it. made with a boston butt roast, the smoked pork shoulder is good for dinner parties and... - 43.1418
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 40.3451
Smoked Portabella With Roasted Veg Quinoa
Would you like to treat your family to a flavorful surprise? Try this wonderful combination of smoked portabella mushrooms with roasted veg quinoa. The dish is absolutely delectable and is indeed very impressive. Take a look at this video for the detailed... - 110.011
Homemade Sausage From Minnesota
Mix all ingredients well and roll in 2 or 3 rolls as firmly as possible.
Place on aluminum foil; put shiny side next to meat.
Wrap so seam side is up.
Allow to stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Punch holes in bottom of rolls.
Place on rack in pan and... - 37.0747
Mix spices together and then mix gradually with meat using hands.
Chill in refrigerator overnight.
Second day mix again and return to refrigerator.
On third day form into 4-5 rolls and shape into rolls like salami.
Put on broiler rack in pan on bottom rack of... - 30.2691
1. Combine ground beef with seasoned salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly with a fork. Pat into a thin rectangle, 14x12 wax paper. (For easy handling, paper should be a few inches longer than meat layer.)
2. Mix barbecue sauce and catsup in a cup;... - 34.2449
Bar-b-que Pulled Pork Sandwiches In The Crock Pot
1. In a grill pan with oil, lightly brown the pork tenderloin. Once done, remove the pork and using a sharp knife, chop the pork into 3/4 chunks and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the barbecue sauce, onion, chili... - 0
Spicy Barbecued Pork
Cover roast with water in a large Dutch oven.
Add onion and cloves; cover and cook over medium heat 2 to 21/2 hours or until pork is tender.
Drain and shred with a fork.
Combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce, and hot sauce in a Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over... - 22.6802
Big Western Bean Burgers
In a medium saucepan combine water and the onion soup mix; let the mixture stand till softened, about 5 minutes.
In same saucepan stir in the baked beans in molasses sauce, snipped smoked beef, and the sweet pickle relish.
Cook the sandwich filling over... - 30.9011
Baked Cheese Pork Buns
Cream margarine until light.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide among bun halves and spread evenly.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400 F.) 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Good for lunch with mixed green salad. - 34.0855
Spicy Barbecued Pork
Cover pork roast with water in a large Dutch oven.
Add onion and cloves; cover and cook over medium heat 3 hours or until pork is tender.
Drain meat, and shred with a fork.
Combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce, and hot sauce in Dutch oven.
Cover and cook... - 28.5818
Down Home Turkey Burgers
Mix together the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the turkey burgers for 7-8 minutes, or according... - 34.5643
Spaghetti With Romano Sauce
Saute hamburger and sausage together until thoroughly cooked.
Pour off fat, and add onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute 5 minutes; add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Cook slowly until thickened; taste for seasoning.
Remove bay leaf before... - 36.403
Shredded Barbecued Beef
In a Dutch oven, brown roast on all sides in 1 tablespoon of oil.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in remaining oil until tender.
Add remaining ingredients except rolls; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes, stirring... - 38.0391
Spicy Barbecued Pork
1. In a large Dutch oven cover roast with water.
2. Add onion and cloves and cook with cover over medium heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours until pork is tender.
3. Drain and shred with a fork.
4. In a Dutch oven combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce and hot... - 34.3806
Big Western Bean Burgers
1. In a saucepan, put together 1/2 cup water and soup mix; stir to mix and let stand for 5 minutes until soup mix is softened.
2. Add beans, beef, and relish; stir well.
3. Cook on medium heat until mixture is heated through; occasionally... - 31.0685
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 118.47
This Oatmeal Meatballs recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife.This Oatmeal Meatballs recipe is simple and easy. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this... - 43.0676
Corned Beef Turkey Heroes
Lightly spread cut surfaces of Kaiser rolls or buns with tartar sauce and salad dressing.
Layer slices of the corned beef, onion, Swiss cheese, and turkey on rolls.
Replace tops of rolls; place each sandwich on an 18x12-inch rectangle of heavy-duty foil.
Wrap... - 28.6843
Down Home Turkey Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the turkey, liquid smoke, egg white, garlic, barbeque sauce, onion, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 ... - 40.4027
Mix together all ingredients.
Form into small meatballs, place in a glass pie plate, and steam for about 35 minutes.
I use a bit of mustard green in the serving bowl for color and flavor.Place whole cleaned chickens in the smoker, and smoke for 3 to 4... - 28.3793
Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a 4-cup measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Cover with plastic wrap.
3. Cook on High for 5 minutes, stirring once.
4. Let stand several minutes.
5. Serve with ribs, chicken, chops, hamburger. - 36.6874
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 45.6973
Roasted Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Want to try out some pulled pork sandwiches, East North Carolina style. Here is an outstanding video that displays a recipe for these incredible roasted pork sandwiches that would be a great cooking experience for you too! - 144.087
Culinary Carrie: Lexington Style Bbq
1. Trim off the excess fat from the pork.
2. Heat a large stock pot that has a tight fitting lid to smoking hot.
3. Place the pork in the pot and let it sear for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Add water, cover it with the lid and turn the... - 121.415
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.8713
Pork And Slaw Sandwiches
Cook pork and onion in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until pork is browned, stirring until it crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel.
Return pork mixture to skillet; add tomato sauce and next 5... - 34.3342
Cherry-planked Rib-eye Steak
Heat: direct high heat (450°F-500°F) and medium-low (325°F)
FIRST. Mix all the ingredients together and rub and coat steak with mixture.
SECOND. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat. Lightly oil the grilling surface, place steak on the... - 22.7322
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with dressing. Add mushrooms, top-side up, cover, and cook 4 minutes. Turn, fill each with one-fourth of the prosciutto and cover prosciutto with a slice of... - 28.1624
Render pork fat in a large iron skillet over moderately low heat, stirring now and then, until all fat is melted and cracklings are crisp and golden brown; this will take about 45 minutes.
Watch carefully and reduce heat if fat threatens to smoke and... - 41.2691
Trim fat from roast.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Remove roast from pan; wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
Combine catsup and next 7... - 42.5288