- » Small Pork Roast
Small Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of small pork roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for small pork roast recipes.
Roast Pork With Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 475°. With a sharp paring knife, make 12 slits in pork roast and stud with pieces of garlic. Slip bay leaves under string all around roast. Place pork in a nonreactive small roasting pan. Rub roast with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
2.... - 31.3706
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.2431
Pineapple Pork Roast
Combine all ingredients except pork roast in small bowl.
Place roast on broiling trivet.
Roast 14 to 16 minutes per pound on HIGH MIX or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Cover roast with sauce during last 20 minutes of cooking.
Cover and let stand... - 27.1627
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 35.6806
Oven Roasted Pork Roast
When you know, you are going to serve something special but not sure about the item, you can consider the oven roasted pork roast. It takes some time to complete the cooking, but it comes out to be real soft and succulent pork. Enjoy this for any special... - 98.1535
Roast Pork Egg Foo Yung
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shred roast pork, Chinese cabbage stems, bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Slice water chestnuts thin.
3. Heat oil. Add vegetables and pork and stir-fry 1 minute. Then cook, covered, 1 to 2 minutes over medium heat. Drain and let... - 33.951
Pineapple Pork Roast
Arrange vegetables in a greased roasting pan.
Season roast with salt and pepper; place roast over vegetables, fat side up, and sprinkle bay leaf on top.
Insert meat thermometer horizontally into one end of roast.
Bake at 325° for 30 to 45 minutes or until... - 43.0665
Sage Roasted Pork
Into a deep dish, put the pork roast with the wine, 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the olive oil, the onion, thyme, bay leaf and cloves.
Turn the meat several times (four times in two hours) while it marinates.
Take the pork out of the dish and set it into another... - 39.4027
Crown Roast Of Pork
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit.
2 In a shallow roasting pan,place the roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil.
3 Wrap the ends of bones with foil.
4 Insert meat thermometer into roast so the bulb end reaches the center of one... - 47.6253
Roast Pork Tangerine
Roast Pork Tangerine makes your taste buds tingle. Roast Pork Tangerine is a mouth watering American main dish recipe. Try out the recipe and I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.3415
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.2197
Herbed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Rub pork roast with oil. Rub herb mixture over oil.
4. Place pork roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast. Bake at 375°... - 32.5693
Cider Glazed Pork Roast
Cider glazed pork roast is a simple yet wonderfullly flavorful pork recipe. Spiced with dijon mustard along with soy sauce to flavor, the cider glazed pork roast is grill cooked. Basted and cooked to doneness, it can be served as desired. - 33.7007
Cider Glazed Pork Roast
In small bowl, combine apple cider, mustard, oil and soy sauce.
Insert meat thermometer in center of thickest part of roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Cover grill and cook 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat... - 30.9011
Pork Roast With Grapefruit
Heat oven to 325 degrees.
Put roast, bone side down, in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut small slits in several places in the fat with the tip of a small sharp knife and insert a sliver of garlic in each.
Combine 1 tsp. mustard, 1 tsp. marjoram and 1 tsp. salt and... - 42.7526
Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
Cranberry glazed pork roast is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in the oven, the cranerry glazed pork roast is made with cranberry sauce sweetened with added sugar and lemon juice concentrate. Served with the sauce and pan gravy mixed and cooked slightly, it is... - 42.0491
Crisp Roasted Pork With Honey Mustard Gravy
1. Heat oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Pat the pork all over with kitchen paper. Lightly rub all over with oil and sprinkle liberally with salt. Cook for 20 mins, turn down the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5, then cook for 30 mins per 500g (about 2 hrs). Remove... - 29.7518
Spiced Pork Roast With Pears
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Rub meat with cut garlic, then dropgarlic into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of meat, without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until... - 43.9134
Roast Pork Calypso
About an hour before cooking, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain chips.
Using a sharp knife, make a 1 inch deep slash between each rib on the fat side of the roast, about eight slashes in all.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the brown... - 43.3686
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Mexican Pork Roast
1. In a large bowl, combine pork and sofrito. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes. (If marinating more than 15 minutes, cover and refrigerate.)
2. Heat oven to 400°F. Transfer pork to a small roasting pan and roast until an instant-read... - 24.6074
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
In small bowl combine garlic and thyme.
Cut tiny slits into surface of pork tenderloin and insert small amounts of garlic mixture into each slit.
Place pork into a plastic storage bag.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
Close bag and... - 35.2582
Saucy Apple Pork Roast
Trim fat from meat.
Cut small slits (about 1/2 inch wide and 1 inch deep) in meat; insert a slice of garlic in each slit.
In a small bowl combine salt, rosemary, and black pepper.
Rub rosemary mixture evenly over meat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 42.0221
Apple Glazed Pork Roast
1. Trim all fat from roast; rub roast with salt and pepper; place on a rack in a roasting pan. If using a meat thermometer, insert point into center of roast without touching bone.
2. Pour apple juice over; cover.
3. Roast in a moderate oven (350°) for 1... - 28.7112
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Cook Slow Roasted Pork Chop
This pork chop recipe is not quite like the restaurant style, pink pork chop. It is typical country style, rustic flavors, well cooked and flavored, slow roasted meat and vegetables. This definitely is meant for those who do not like their pork pink. If you... - 95.6876
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Pork Roast Fines Herbes
Mix the flour with the next 6 ingredients, which will give you a light batter.
Baste the top and sides of the roast with it.
Place a rack in your oven.
Place a plate under the rack (or follow directions in your operation manual).
Roast at 350Â°F... - 39.5918
Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Potatoes And Pears
What tastes better than rosemary with pork? The flavor of rosemary does extraordinary things to a juicy pork tenderloin roast. Add some sweet potatoes, pears and onions, roasted with sage and rosemary and you have a winner on that table. This recipe by Chef... - 129.236
Apple Stuffed Pork Roast
For stuffing, stir together the chopped apple, bread crumbs, celery, raisins, walnuts, green onions, and nutmeg.
Stir in 1 tablespoon of the apple juice or apple cider.
Butterfly the pork tenderloin (see small photo above).
Cover meat with clear plastic... - 41.8513
Pork Tenderloin With Warm Pineapple Salsa
This makes a fairly large quantity of salsa. Make the whole amount but before adding the basil, freeze whatever you won't be eating within a day or two. Reduce the quantity of basil for the fresh salsa accordingly. - 41.2479
Harvest Pork Chops
Harvest pork chops is a vegetables and pork chops recipe. The pork chops are stuffed with a herbed breadcrumb, apple and carrots filling and skillet cooked before roasting them in the oven to finish. Served with a fruity apple juice and onion soup sauce, it... - 39.9097
Loin Of Pork With Vegetable Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put the onion, carrot, and red pepper in a small saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover; simmer over moderate heat until tender but still crisp about 4 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well again; set... - 43.7336
Herbed Pork Tenderloin With Della Robbia Sauce
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the mint, thyme, garlic, lemon peel and pepper until the mint and thyme are finely chopped.
Add the broth and oil.
Blend or process until the mixture forms a paste.
Place the pork on a rack in a roasting... - 43.5449
Pork Chops With Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2. Get rid of the excess fat from the chops and add them to the buttered ovenproof dish.
3. Sprinkle the freshly ground pepper and salt over them for seasoning.
4. Peel, core and slice the apples thinly... - 36.749
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Stir in 1/2 cup water; let stand for 3 minutes.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a roasting pan.
Pour remaining water into the pan.
Combine potatoes and onions; spoon around the roast.
Brush... - 45.8365
Roast Loin Of Pork With Figs
Place all ingredients of fig compote in saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and continue cooking 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Place pork loin in roasting pan. Brush meat with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.8999
Cold Roast Pork With Garlic Mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
2. Combine the vegetable oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and 2 cloves of the garlic in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the pork loin. Place the pork in a roasting pan.
3. Place the roast in the preheated very hot... - 39.3083
Cardamom Pork Roast
Soften onion in the 2 tablespoons water in a small custard cup.
Cook onion and garlic in a small skillet in hot oil about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend in cardamom, salt, and the hot water.
Place meat in shallow roasting pan; brush generously with... - 42.034
Cold Roast Pork With Black Beans And Fruit
Trim the lettuce and separate the leaves.
Wash the lettuce and the watercress, pat dry, and place on a serving platter.
Arrange the pork slices and grapefruit and orange sections attractively on top of the greens and spoon the black beans onto the center of... - 36.4987
Festive Pork Roast
Festive Pork Roast is a mouth-watering delicacy for sure. With Pork, dry red wine and soy sauce along with spices on platter, Festive Pork Roast deliciously different! Go for our Festive Pork Roast recipe, for this is one of the most luscious and easy recipes... - 42.6251
Roast Pork Calypso
Lightly score the pork by making diagonal cuts 1/4 inch deep at 1 inch intervals on the fat side.
Place pork scored side up in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 350Â°F for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Remove loin from pan; skim off fat from juices in pan;... - 44.5581
Cajun Roasted Pork Loin
For an amazingly delicious roasted pork loin recipe, watch this video by Ramona Werst, the star of Southern cooking. If you think that roasted pork loin is a preparation best left to professionals, you are definitely in for a surprise! - 125.478
Roasted Crispy Pork
1. Preheat oven to (240°C/475°F/ Gas 9).
2. Choose pork ideally in one piece.
3. With kitchen paper dry the skin and make sure that it is free from hairs.
4. Rub the meat all over with the salt and five-spice powder, then leave to stand for at... - 36.509
Roast Pork Tangerine
1. Place pork, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl combine 1 teaspoon dry mustard, 1 teaspoon marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; rub over meat. Insert a meat thermometer. Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for 1 3/4 hours.
2. Stir together... - 33.3425
Potted Pork Roast
1) In a glass or plastic container, trim excess fat from the pork and place the roast.
2) In a small saucepan, boil 1 cup of the wine, onion, cloves, allspice and cinnamon, then simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes. Stir in rest of the wine... - 45.6822
Casserole Of Pork And Red Cabbage
Coat the pork cubes with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Lightly coat a heavy 6 quart Dutch oven with the cooking spray, set over moderate heat for 30 seconds, and add the pork; brown the pork, uncovered, on all sides about 10 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl... - 42.4649
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Apple Relish
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle both sides of the pork with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage.
Place the pork in an 11"x7"x 2" baking pan, tucking the narrow end under so that the meat is an even thickness.
Add the onion and wine... - 41.2319
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard
pork tenderloin is low in fat, it tends to dry out, so be careful not to overcook itthis recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven. Melissa Rubel Jacobson serves a stellar honey mustard alongside it to add moistness and sweet-spicy flavor.
Picture... - 37.0127
Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Melt butter in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions, celery until soft; remove from heat; add crumbs, prunes, orangejuice, egg, salt, pepper, rosemary; blend thoroughly.
2. Remove string from roast; unroll; spread stuffing on... - 36.854
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
In small glass bowl, combine preserves, ginger and lemon juice.
Cook at HIGH to 2 minutes or until hot.
Season roast with pepper.
Place roast fat-side down on microwave roasting rack set in 12x8-inch dish.
During cooking, baste roast with glaze three... - 34.9785
Roast Pork Belly With Colcannon
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Mix the honey, mustard and cloves with 400ml warm water, adding a good pinch each of salt and pepper.
Put the pork into a small roasting tray and pour the honey mixture all over, rubbing it into the skin.
Break up the... - 46.5765
Roasted Pork And Potato Roses
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mash into a paste.
Stir in oil; set aside.
To achieve rose shape, cut a thin slice off the bottom so rose will sit flat.
Begin petals about 1 in.from bottom of potato.
Make a circular row of... - 42.3922
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the slits with garlic slivers.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place the pork and then keep it... - 41.4231
Brown onion in butter in saucepan.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork roast; simmer for 30 minutes.
Place roast in small amount of water in Dutch oven; simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until tender.
Shred roast; mix with sauce.
Serve on hamburger buns. - 35.7661
Pork Rib Roast With Apple Cider Gravy
For an interesting pork rib recipe, watch this video and learn to make a roasted pork so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served! Watch to know more. - 102.587
Roast Loin Of Pork
Rub loin of pork with salt and pepper, lemon juice, and oregano.
Bake in a slow 350 degree oven until meat is well done, allowing 45 minutes per pound for a small 3 to 4 pound roast, 20 minutes per pound for a whole loin.
Add potatoes or potato cubes and... - 27.2643
Roast Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350 °.
Have butcher separate the backbone from the ribs.
Wipe meat with damp cloth.
Insert onion slices in rib openings.
Rub meat and fat with cut clove of garlic.
Combine salt, pepper and flour and coat meat with mixture.
Put chopped onion,... - 41.5169
Sauerkraut Stuffed Pork Roast
Separate halves and set aside, fat-side down.
In small mixing bowl, mix sauerkraut, brown sugar and caraway seed.
Press onto one half of roast.
Place other half, fat-side up, on top.
Tie with string in several places.
Remove cooking grid.
Center... - 35.7156
Onion Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Ask your meatman to remove the bone from pork shoulder to make a pocket. (Cook bone in pan with roast, if you wish, for extra flavor for drippings.) Score fat on meat into deep 1-inch squares.
2. Saute onion with marjoram in butter or margarine just until... - 36.5904
Curried Pork Roast
the curried pork roast is prepared with loin of pork. Marinated with a mix of yogurt, onions and curry powder with ginger and cardamom, the curried pork roast os roasted and can be served garnished with orange slices and watercress. - 42.493
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Cold Roast Loin Of Pork
1. Trim off the rind from the chops using a sharp knife. You can also ask your butcher to do so.
2. Preheat the oven to 450°F before roasting chops.
3. In a small bowl, blend the butter with herbs and mustard and beat until soft and... - 44.4693
Slow Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a small bowl, mash the garlic paste with the rosemary, cayenne, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, make 1-inch-deep slits all over the meat. Press as much of... - 28.1825
Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Place pork in ungreased shallow baking pan.
In small cup, combine oil, rosemary and garlic. Mix well. Brush rosemary mixture over pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Convection Roast at 400°F for 35 to 45 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in... - 24.6236
Glazed Roast Pork Loin With Cranberry Stuffing
Glazed roast pork loin with cranberry stuffing is a lovely and elegant roast. Made with a filling of orange, egg, cranberry and onions, the pork is roasted with a brush of the fruit mix halfway through. Finished with a currant jelly brushing, the roast is... - 48.8463
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 38.6773
Roast Pork Tenderloin
Place tenderloins in shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
Add wine; sprinkle Meat Blend over meat.
Cover; refrigerate one hour.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dram marinade into small saucepan.
Roast tenderloin 20 minutes.
Brush marinade over meat.
Reduce oven... - 35.7473
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 119.719
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 36.3925
Pot Roasted Pork With Prunes
Pour boiling water over the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Lay out the joint, skin side down, on a board and push the sage leaves into the flesh.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roll up and tie into a neat joint.
Fry the meat in the hot oil in the... - 46.9591
Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry And Roasted-garlic Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Place head of garlic in small ovenproof dish.
Drizzle with olive oil; cover with foil.
Bake until tender, about 1 hour.
Cool; peel cloves.
Reserve garlic oil.
Do ahead can be made 7 day ahead.
Cover separately and chill.
Boil... - 43.9872
Regal Crown Roast Of Pork
Preheat oven to 325°F Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast not touching bone.
Roast 1 hour and 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 150°F.
While roast cooks, prepare... - 44.9465
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat... - 35.5185
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 108.985
Pork Roast Balsamic Glazed
This dish is perfect to make if you're planning a dinner party. The flavor of the herbs makes this dish so delicious. Your guests will really enjoy this dish! - 119.305
Roasted Pork Loin
1. To make seasoning, melt butter in a frying pan. Cook spinach and pine nuts for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs, nutmeg and pepper to taste.
2. Unroll loin and make a cut in the middle of the fleshy part. Score... - 34.7927
In a large skillet or wok, saute pork slices in butter or margarine.
Add green pepper and onions, and saute until crisptender.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch or barley flour with water and bouillon cubes.
Add to the skillet, and stir until thickened.
Add... - 35.6915
Smoked Pork Shoulder
Smoked pork shoulder is a catsup and vinegar sauce basted pork recipe. Cooked on the smoker, the smoked pork shoulder has the mingled flavors of onions and garlic in it. made with a boston butt roast, the smoked pork shoulder is good for dinner parties and... - 45.1946
Harvest Pot Roast
In Dutch oven brown meat in hot oil.
Spoon off fat.
Add water, onion, salt, dillweed, and pepper.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, till meat is nearly tender, about 1 hour.
Cut squash crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices; discard seeds.
Halve... - 44.4621
Garlic Studded Pork Loin With Potatoes And Carrots
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a small bowl, combine the pineapple juice concentrate, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Peel the garlic and cut each clove lengthwise into thirds. With a sharp knife, make 18 slits randomly in the pork loin. Tuck a... - 39.8212
Roast pork are really festive. Juan Montalvo shares a slow-cooker pork recipe that is distinctively rich and smoky. Succulent, irresistible, and good to taste, preparing this recipe might take some extra effort, but then the hard-work is all worth it. Try... - 107.338
Roast Crown Of Pork Florida Style
Preheat oven to very hot (450°F.).
Protect ends of rib bones with small pieces of aluminum foil.
Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place in the oven and immediately reduce oven temperature to moderate (350°F.).
Roast for 40 minutes a pound to an... - 42.5268
Char Siu - Chinese Roast Pork
Char siu is that famous Chinese red roast pork that you see hanging in the windows of your favourite meat shops in Chinatown. So delicious and savoury with that hint of sweetness from that incredible caramelized marinade. It’s easier than you think to make... - 0
Steamed Egg Buns Stuffed With Honey Roast Pork & Oyster Sauce
To make filling, heat a wok or small skillet over medium heat.
When oil is hot, stir-fry green onions and garlic 10 seconds.
Add pork; cook 30 seconds.
In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, chicken stock, cornstarch, sesame seed oil, black... - 43.6202
Pork Roast With Gravy
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Rub the meat with lemon, rosemary, salt and pepper, place it on a rack and roast for three hours without a lid; reserve a cup of the drippings and remove the meat
3. In a small saucepan, mix the... - 35.8602
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, put the pork tenderloin and rub tomato paste on it. Sprinkle garlic salt, cayenne pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder. Rub the pork tenderloin well.
2. Add apple cider vinegar.
3. Put this in roaster on 400 degrees F... - 124.553
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Curried Pork Tenderloin
Heat oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and garlic; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are tender.
Add all remaining ingredients except pork tenderloin.
Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 4 minutes.
Refrigerate until... - 42.0194
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Maria's Maple Pork
Trim the pork of all visible fat.
Place the pork in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag.
Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour over pork in bag.
Seal bag and turn several times to coat pork with marinade.
Marinate pork in the... - 42.9737
Brown onion in butter in saucepan.
Add all remain- ing ingredients except pork roast; simmer for 30 minutes.
Place roast in small amount of water in Dutch oven; simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until tender.
Shred roast; mix with sauce.
Serve on ham- burger... - 33.8381
Oven Kalua Pork
In a small bowl combine salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and ginger.
Rub roast with the sauce and a few drops of liquid smoke.
Wrap roast and sauce in Ti-Leaves and Aluminum foil.
Put wrapped roast in pot.
Seal with aluminum... - 38.0699
Mustard Glazed Pork
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Remove the netting from the pork butt.
2. Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour water into the pan to a depth of 1/4 inch. Cover the pan tightly with a lid or alurninum foil.
3. Bake the pork in the... - 39.2052
Pork Roast Tangerine
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub roast with the mixture. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; insert a meat thermometer in the thickest part. Wash hands. Roast pork for 1 -1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.0036
Old Fashioned Braised Roast Pork
In a cooking pot, heat oil.
Sear roast pork all over.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, garlic and apple juice.
Over low heat, cook 2 1/2-3 hours or until meat is tender.
Transfer roast to a serving dish.
To cooking juices, add... - 41.4742
Canyon Pork Roast
1) Using a sharp knife, cut off the fat from the pork and make a cut all the way ribs down
2) Place each walnut between an apricot half
3) Secure the meat with some cord
4) Place the roast into a baking pan
5) Roast the meat in a oven at 325 F
6) Mix... - 39.7024
Roast Pork With Yams And White Onions
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 35 to 40 minutes to the pound, or until meat thermometer registers 185°F.
Arrange yams and onions on rack beside pork.
Bake for... - 36.8962