- » Small Patty Pan Squash
Small Patty Pan Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Small Patty Pan Squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Small Patty Pan Squash recipes.
Stuffed Patty Pan Squash
Cook squash in boiling salted waterfor 15 minutes.
Drain and cool.
From the stem end cut a small slice; scoop out center, leaving 1/2-inch rim.
Chop the squash which has been removed very finely.
Sprinkle the squash cups lightly with salt.
Saute" onion in... - 32.3242
Stuffed Patty Pan Squash
Cook squash in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
To make squash cups, cut small slice from stem end.
Scoop out the center of each squash, leaving 1/2-inch rim at edge.
Finely chop squash from center; set aside.
Sprinkle squash... - 32.8836
You May Also Like!
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
1. In a 10-€ glass skillet, take water and salt. Mix it well.
2. Add squash, broccoli and mushrooms. Toss it well.
3. First sprinkle pepper over it and then dot with butter.
4. Cover and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes or until done.... - 41.0555
Vegetables On A Stick
Partially cook onions in small amount of boiling salted water till nearly tender, about 25 minutes; drain.
Cut the patty pan squash into quarters.
Cut the red peppers into large squares.
In small saucepan combine butter, salt, and pepper; heat till butter... - 30.5806
Almond Topped Squash
1) Take a pan and melt 1 tablespoon of butter on medium heat.
2) Put the almonds and cook for 5 minutes.
3) keep the toasted almonds aside.
4) Take the same pan and put the remaining butter and olive oil.
5) Put squash, onion, salt and pepper. Cook on... - 40.643
Lamb Stuffed Yellow Squash
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 Form a patty from the ground lamb.
3 On a rack in a broiler pan, place the lamb and broil for about 5 minutes, turning once, until rare.
4 Put the meat in a small bowl and crumble using a fork.
5 Add 2... - 43.6491
Broccoli Cheese Chicken
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the... - 41.9719
Chicken And Vegetable Fritters
Cut eggplant into 1/2 by 2-inch pieces; break cauliflower into small flowerets; cut squash (zucchini, patty pan, or crookneck) into 1-inch-thick pieces or sticks.
Dust vegetables and chicken chunks with flour; shake off excess.
Then sprinkle with salt and dip... - 35.6972
Red Snapper In The Style Of Eastern Mexico
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Saute garlic and onion for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Mix in peppers and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
Mix oil with garlic powder in a small bowl.
Thread skewers with fish and squash.
Brush kabobs... - 37.351
Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes amazing ! I've never seen such a range in a single platter before ! Try this Fresh Vegetable Medley and let me know if you like it! - 32.9633
Colorful Vegetable Medley
1. On a large flat glass serving platter, arrange broccoli towards the edge of the dish.
2. Inside broccoli, arrange cauliflower.
3. Then arrange squash, mushrooms and peppers alternately inside the dish to make the dish look colorful.
4. In 1 cup... - 49.0523