- » Small Lobster Tail
Small Lobster Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of small lobster tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for small lobster tail recipes.
1) Cut the lobster back into two portions.
2) Take a pan, cover it and cook the lobster for 4 minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, butter and white wine until it turns soft.
4) Add the shallots to the pan.
5) Remove the lobster and cut the meat into... - 39.4661
Lobster Tail Newburg
Place lobster tails in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish and brush liberally with melted butter.
Heat, covered, on full power 4 minutes or until tender.
Cut lobster into bite-sized pieces.
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant,... - 43.7022
Lobster Tail And Shrimp Flambe
1) Trim the loose flaps from the lobster tails. Cut them crosswise into three. Slice through the centre of the front and back of the tail without breaking the shell.
2) In a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium flame.... - 43.2299
You May Also Like!
Buttered Lobster Tails
Remove the tails from the package and place them in an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe cake pan or in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds at HIGH without covering.
Let stand approximately 5 to 10 minutes, covered, to thaw... - 30.346
Mini Broiled Lobster Tails
With a kitchen scissors, cut along the inner edges of the soft undershell, clipping off fins along the outer edges.
Peel back and discard the soft undershell.
Bend back the overshell to crack some of the joints and prevent curling.
Place lobster... - 29.4726
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Remove shells from lobster tails, discard and place meat in bowl; add remaining ingredients and set aside 15 minutes.
Thread ingredients on skewers in the following order; shrimp, scallop, lobster, scallop and shrimp.
Repeat until... - 35.9114
Wegmans Roasted Lobster Tails With Shallot Thyme Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, split the lobster tail from center.
3. Loosen the meat from the shell and put it back in shell, do the same for all the lobster tails.
4. Arrange the lobster tail on a parchment... - 101.983
Grilled Lobster Tails
1. Place lobster tails in a pan of cold water to thaw. Preheat grill.
2. Cut open the top of each lobster tail. Pull meat away from the shell, leaving meat attached at the tail end. Rinse lobster tail and place meat on top of the shell.
3. Sprinkle lobster... - 28.1255
Grilled Lobster Tails
1. Place olive oil and juice and zest of 3 lemons in a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring to a near boil, remove from the heat and pour into a bowl. Immediately add the marjoram "brush" and Limon cello and let steep, like tea, for 1 hour, cove - 23.7461
Rock Lobster Tails
1. With kitchen shears or large sharp knife, cut through center of hard top shell and meat of lobster tail. Do not cut through under-shell. Spread tails open, butterfly style, to expose meat on top. Set lobster aside.
2. Finely shred lemon or lime to make 1/2... - 34.7052
Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen shears, cut both sides of the soft shell (underside) of the lobster, from edge to the tail and remove.
2) Take a glass pie plate and arrange the lobster tails in it.
3) Mix breadcrumbs, onion powder, paprika and salt. Appy over... - 41.6177
Baked Langoustine Tails
Cut Langoustine through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift Langoustine out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Langoustine meat will rest on shell.) Arrange in 10-inch glass pie plate, tails toward... - 32.1301
Broiled Lobster Tails Au Gratin
Lobster tails are usually served in upscale restaurants. Nikki the foodie get these lobster tails right on your dining table with the finesse and beauty! See the video on how!! - 91.2511
Deviled Crab Lobster Tails
Rinse lobster tails and pat dry.
Use kitchen shears or sharp, heavy knife to cut lengthwise through the centers of the hard top shells and lobster meat.
Cut through the bottom shells and separate each half.
Cut a lengthwise slit in the meat of each lobster... - 42.8259
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Broiled Lobster Tails
Thaw lobster tails, if frozen.
Use kitchen shears or a sharp heavy knife to cut lengthwise through the center of the hard top shells and the meat.
Cut to, but not through, bottom shell.
Spread the halves of tails apart.
Place lobster tails, meat side up, on... - 30.0941