- » Slow Tofu
Slow Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow tofu recipes.
Tofu And Spinach Manicotti
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, and herb seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine tofu, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stuff manicotti with tofu filling.
Arrange filled manicotti in a single layer... - 41.6719
Mix Veg With Tofu & Yogurt
Very healthy. Rich in protein, vitamins. Can be served with just roti or bread and is balanced nutrition for everyone. - 48.0284
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 87.8836
Sukiyaki With Shiitake
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stem and notch a decorative cross design on caps.
2. Lightly wipe both sides of kelp with a damp... - 44.9852
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 92.6868
Simple Marinated Chicken Salad
1. Take a cutting board and place a large plastic wrap piece on it. Lay down each of the chicken piece on it. Using a second plastic wrap, cover the chicken pieces.
2. Take cooking mallet and pound the chicken surface gently. Turn upside down... - 47.0906
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 7 ingredients.
Top with cover, and process 1 minute.
With processor running, gradually add olive oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 25.312
Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. Simmer partially covered for 3 or more hours, adding additional water as needed. Long, slow simmering brings out the best flavor in this soup. - 28.9933
Vegan Herb Pound Cake
Since I just proclaimed summer the best time to use your slow cooker I thought I better get some new recipes up for you to try! I will have more not-so-quick bread recipes coming in the next few months. I have added detailed instructions to help you through... - 38.7011
Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad
No matter whether you are the slow cooker or a person who does not have much time, my Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad will turn out to be filling and hearty as well. Try this Marinated Green Bean & Red Pepper Salad and you will realize the magic of... - 42.6311
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 111.101
Vegan-bap - Easy Korean Cooking
This week, I made a vegan version of one of my favorite Korean dishes - Bibimbap, or in this case, Vegan-bap! Bibimbap takes a lot of prep, but you can make extra ahead of time and have enough for whenever you get a craving. - 125.456
Slow Tofu Recipes By Category