- » Slow Spicy Soup
Slow Spicy Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow spicy soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow spicy soup recipes.
Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato And Swiss Chard Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato and Swiss Chard Soup that is great for a cold winter day. Serve with crusty bread and this makes a great lunch or dinner. - 0
You May Also Like!
Spicy Potato Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except water.
2. Adding enough water to cover ingredients, cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 5 hours such that potatoes are tender. - 37.1345
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 44.2661
Spicy Mushroom Soup
1. In a skillet, over medium temperature, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and tomatoes with coriander and cumin for about 6 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, stir to coat well; cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until... - 41.6521
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.1276
Tomato Garlic Soup
Tomato garlic soup is a very healthy dish. Basically a south indian recipe and part of everyday menu. Enjoy! - 48.3628
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 48.5027
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 32.5157
Spicy Thai Chicken Soup
If you are a fan of spicy food or Thai food, this chicken soup is definitely meant for you. It is probably the most common soup found in a Thai restaurant. Chef John shows us how to make this favorite, using basic ingredients that are easily available in your... - 105.92
These round dumplings are not your traditional chicken and dumplings, and you'll love the peppery difference. Enjoy this recipe. - 37.5033
Slow Spicy Soup Recipes By Category