- » Slow Spicy Soup
Slow Spicy Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow spicy soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow spicy soup recipes.
Spicy Potato Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except water.
2. Adding enough water to cover ingredients, cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 5 hours such that potatoes are tender. - 36.447
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 43.1758
Spicy Mushroom Soup
1. In a skillet, over medium temperature, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and tomatoes with coriander and cumin for about 6 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, stir to coat well; cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until... - 43.2797
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 45.9791
Tomato Garlic Soup
Tomato garlic soup is a very healthy dish. Basically a south indian recipe and part of everyday menu. Enjoy! - 50.0454
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 132.45
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 50.1125
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 30.3561
Spicy Thai Chicken Soup
If you are a fan of spicy food or Thai food, this chicken soup is definitely meant for you. It is probably the most common soup found in a Thai restaurant. Chef John shows us how to make this favorite, using basic ingredients that are easily available in your... - 131.557
These round dumplings are not your traditional chicken and dumplings, and you'll love the peppery difference. Enjoy this recipe. - 37.4549
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 30.1047
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 27.8694
Crab Soup P'ang T'ang
Heat the oil; saute the crab meat, salt, tomatoes, and ginger for 5 minutes.
Add the broth and cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Beat the eggs, vinegar, sherry, and soy sauce together.
Pour into the soup in a steady slow stream.
Stir in the scallions and cook 5... - 33.4044
To ensure impeccably fresh meat, we recommend grinding it yourself with an electric meat grinder. Try using boneless chuck with some of the outer fat still attached. - 36.0809
Spicy Vegetables And Sausage
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar and pork.
2.Put the lid on and keep the cooker on HIGH for 5 hours.
3.Once the beans are tender, turn off the... - 41.1519
This is a simple Crockpot recipe to make with chicken. - 99.6774
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
There is nothing more delicious then the barbecued beef short ribs with some roasted mushrooms and potatoes. Take a look at this excellent video and this is something which you should try out to enjoy the delicate and moist beef ribs. Fantastic way to include... - 144.271
Vegetarian Won Ton Soup
Vegetarians who want to try out appetizing food with Chinese flavors, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out Tamra Davis along with her Asian friend making wonton soup with lots of vegetables and other Asian flavors. Healthy and delicious a must feed... - 111.101
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Slow Spicy Soup Recipes By Category