- » Slow Spanish Rice
Slow Spanish Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow spanish rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow spanish rice recipes.
Loretta's Spanish Rice
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.3058
Evie's Spanish Rice
1) In a skillet heat oil and add beef. Sauté until brown.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In slow cooker add all ingredients and stir to mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on low for 7-9 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 42.1066
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame and sauté the sausage or beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, water, vegetables and seasoning.
4. In the same... - 41.128
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Add chile pepper, onion, and bell peppers.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add garlic,... - 47.8155
The main ingredients while preparing a paella are saffron,rice & olive oil but there is no one single way to prepare Paella.You can make a meaty paella by adding shrimps,squid,clams or any other seafood that you like or even chicken or you can also avoid... - 37.9324
Paella Spanish Fish And Chicken
1. In a large skillet, melt or heat butter or oil over a medium flame on the stove.
2. Add the rice and garlic and sauté until rice is lightly browned.
3. Tip the rice mixture into a in slow-cooking pot or crock pot.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 45.8163
Paella is a traditional Spanish rice recipe.It is said that the Paella was a rice dish created from the leftovers. - 36.8051
Red Beans, Sausage And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 43.6918
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, beans, and garlic salt.
2) In slow cooker, spoon 1/3 of rice mixture.
3) Spread half of, ricotta cheese, parsley mozzarella slices and chilli peppers over the rice mixture.
4) Cover with 1/2 of the remaining rice... - 40.4549
Spanish Chicken is an exotic and tasty chicken preparation. This delicious dish is perfect to serve at your parties. Try this Spanish Chicken recipe, trust me, you will love it! - 41.5021
Spanish Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, put half of the green pepper, celery and onion.
2) Cut the steak neatly into serving-sized pieces and put the pieces in the slow cooker.
3) Top the steak with the remaining onion, green pepper and celery.
4) Combine together all... - 43.6513
Spanish Chicken With Olives
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the garbanzo beans, rice, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes with their liquid, water, garlic powder, saffron, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Top with the chicken. Season with the paprika and garlic... - 31.722
Spanish Three Bean Chili
1. Drain the beans thoroughly in a colander, rinse them well under cold running water and set them aside to drain again.
2. Heat a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the beef, onion and garlic to the pan and saute until the beef is browned and the... - 32.2266
1. In a large skillet add the shortening and brown the chicken. Pour away the fat.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients stirring continuously.
3. Cover the skillet and cook for 45 minutes in low heat till the chicken gets tender.
4. Stir... - 38.3987
Arroz Con Pollo
1. In a skillet add oil and brown the chicken.
2. Pour off the fat when the chicken is well browned.
3. Add tomatoes, water, garlic, onion, salt, saffron, bay, pepper, tomatoes and water.
4. Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes in low heat.
5. Mix... - 45.3582
Gangbang Arroz Con Pollo
Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan.
Add garlic, onions, sweet red peppers.
Cook until onions are soft.
Add chicken and ham.
Cook until golden brown.
Stir in shrimp, peeled tomatoes, artichoke hearts, saffron dissolved in chicken broth, bay leaves, salt and... - 45.0295
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, stock, bell pepper, roasted peppers, onion, garlic, saffron, salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 4 hours, or until the rice is just tender but... - 31.2316
Arroz Con Pollo
In slow-cooking pot, combine chicken with salt, pepper, garlic and saffron.
Pour chicken broth and sherry over chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Drain chicken; save 2 cups of the broth.
Turn control to high.
In slow-cooking pot, combine... - 41.6447
Paella In A Pot
In slow-cooking pot, combine chicken with carrots, onions, broth, garlic, pimiento, salt, oregano, and saffron.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Turn control to high.
Add cooked rice, shrimp, and clams.
Cover and cook on high for another 30 to 50... - 37.3186
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 50.7032
1) In skillet heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic, pork and shrimp until browned, stirring continuously.
2) Add salt, pepper, paprika and rice.
3) Cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Gradually add the beaten egg, mix with 2 forks until... - 45.68
Flo's Chicken Basque
1)Choose a medium saucepan.Melt butter.
2)Add the flour and seasoning and mix till blended.
3)Add stock, stirring occasionally
4)Once it comes to boiling poit, let it boil for 2 minutes
5)Pour the heavy cream,sherry and egg yolks
6) Now toss in... - 46.058
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 44.9788
Authentic Bomba rice, cooked along with a melange of sea food..which gives Paella its personality. Do note that saffron is one key ingredient in preparation of paella..even though its in minimal amounts :) - 48.6116
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 49.3998
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 39.2443
Put 5 cups water to boil.
Cut chicken into very small serving pieces, dry pieces with a towel, sprinkle with salt, and fry in very hot olive oil in a medium-sized pan.
When chicken has browned for 5 minutes, add the tomato, the garlic, the beans broken into... - 42.2339
Cover the cleaned fish and shellfish with cold water (or fish stock if you have it).
The amount of liquid should be no less than 5 cups.
Bring it to a boil and.simmer until the fish is cooked through and the mollusks have all opened.
Strain fish and set... - 41.8584
More Food! Episode 1 Part 3
A look into an moderately easy paella using the chicken stock from our previous post and the leftover chicken meat from Sebastians slow cooked chicken. Please see our website at www.lovefoodshare.com. - 41.9792
Seville Pot Roast
1 Trim excess fat from beef; make slashes about 1 1/2 inches deep and 2 inches apart all the way around meat with a sharp knife; push an olive deep into each cut.
2 Brown beef in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and... - 38.5995
Cuban Black Bean Soup
1.Put beans in a bowl containing water and leave them over night.
2.With a pestle, make a crushed paste of garlic, cumin, vinegar and oregano.
3.In a pan heat oil and put onions and pepper in it and saute until brown.
4.Put the crushed... - 48.4381
The above proportions can be increased or decreased according to family preferences.
Melt butter and add flavoring.
Place mixture of cereals, pretzels and nuts in large shallow pan.
Pour butter mixture over cereal, pretzels and nuts.
Place in slow oven, 250... - 34.89
Pigeons En Casserole
The pigeons en casserole is a cooked and oven roasted pigeon meat recipe. Prepared along with vegetables and strips of bacon, this pigeon casserole can be served with a savory rice and salad for a full meal. - 30.0476
Melt butter or margarine in a good-size saucepan.
Add sausage, and cook until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add ham, and cook about 5 minutes; stirring constantly; push to one side.
Add onion and green pepper, and cook until soft.
Add rice, and stir until... - 42.1256