- » Slow Roasted Steak
Slow Roasted Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow roasted steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow roasted steak recipes.
Delicious Slow Roasted Rib Eye Steak
When you need something special for the weekend, just try making the mouth-watering slow roasted rib eye steak. Delicious and simple, this melt-in-the-mouth roast isn't something that would require you to slave over the stove for hours. All you need is a... - 116.483
Slow-baked Pot Roast
Place roast in center of wide piece of heavy aluminum foil in a roasting pan; brush with steak sauce.
Sprinkle soup mix over roast; spread with mushroom soup.
Wrap aluminum foil loosely around meat.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours or... - 25.3502
Savory Slow Roasted Beef
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Trim fat on roast to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay roast, fat side up, in 15x11-inch roasting pan without rack.
Combine Blackened Steak Magic and mustard in a small bowl.
Melt butter over medium heat in a large, heavy skillet; add Blackened... - 33.4418
Slow Cooked Brown Sauce
Brown Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Brown Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.8551
Use meat tenderizer according to manufacturer's directions.
Mix flour with seasonings and use to dredge meat.
Heat fat in skillet and brown meat on both sides.
Cover steak with onion, green pepper, and tomatoes.
Add a dash of hot pepper sauce.
Roast in... - 33.2927
Slow Cooker Stew
1) With 1/3 cup of flour, salt and pepper, toss the beef cubes in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together all the vegetables except for the tomatoes and add to the meat.
3) Combine together the beef broth, 1/2 cup of water and brown sugar. Pour the mixture... - 46.8335
Trim all fat off steak and cut up in small cubes.
Brown meat in shortening then drain off fat.
Add all ingredients except beans.
Cover and let cook 1 1/4 hour.
Remove bay leaf and chill overnight.
Combine meat and beans, cool until beans are done... - 35.7433
Round Steak Casserole
1) With salt and pepper, season the roast and then cut it into serving pieces.
2) Put the meat in a slow cooker and add the potatoes, onion, green beans and garlic. Top with the tomatoes and soup.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10... - 39.3069
Asian Pot Roast
Asian Pot Roast is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Asian Pot Roast dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 27.6879
For all those who love steak with garlic flavor here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey as she marinates flank steak in a few Italian flavors and lots of garlic and then cooks them on the grill. Low on carbs and fat and great in taste! - 103.487
String Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the pork on the bottom and top with a layer of beans and tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with seasonings and then pour over the bouillon.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 4 hours... - 35.0803
Lauren's Italian Beef
1) In a slow cooker, add in roast, onion, cloves, seasonings and water..
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 10 hours.
3) Using a knife, slice the roast thinly.
4) Place the roast slices on top of the rolls and sprinkle... - 39.035
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine the tomatoes and onions.
2. Sprinkle with herbs and seasonings and dot with butter.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the tomatoes on HIGH for about 3 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to... - 41.1123
Potato And Cheese Casserole
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices and half the onion rings.
2. Dot generously with butter
3. Pour soup and milk over the vegetables.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on... - 37.447
Mashed Turnips And Potatoes
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot layer the turnips, potatoes and onions.
2. Pour enough water to cover the vegetables.
3. Cover the pot with its lid.
4. Slow cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours or if you are not in a hurry and want to... - 45.6081
Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
1) In a slow cooker, first add beef, onions, ketchup, barbecue sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, chili powder, beer and tomato paste. Mix thoroughly.
2) Now add in the chuck roast and toss the mixture over it.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook... - 46.4916
Easy Barbecued Venison
1) In slow cooker arrange layer of meat and onion rings.
2) Drizzle barbecue sauce generously on top.
3) Make layers until meat and onion rings are used up.
4) Cook covered on low 8-10 hours.
5) Serve with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable,... - 31.7272
Mile High Shredded Beef Sandwiches
1) In a skillet, heat some oil. Brown the beef on both the sides. Sauté onions and celery along with
2) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions and celery. Pour in broth or bouillon. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6... - 47.8333
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.6986
Five Spice Beef And Sesame Dressing
1. In a casserole dish, add in all the ingredients, cover and let it cook over a medium heat for 45 minutes.
2. Remove beef onto a platter and cool
3. Slice using a carving knife, along the grain.
4. Arranging the slices on a plate.
5. Cover and... - 43.8963
French Dip Roast Beef Sandwiches
1) Arrange 4 ramekins or soup bowls.
2) In a large shallow skillet, saute shallots in melted butter over moderate heat for 2 minutes.
3) Add flour and cook for further 1 minute.
4) Stir in sherry and let the liquid absorb.
5) In slow... - 41.423
Beef With Cashews
1. Peel and finely chop ginger; set aside. Cut meat across grain into thin slices about 2 inches long.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in wok over high heat. Add 1/2 of meat; stir-fry until browned, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from wok; set aside. Repeat with 1... - 32.4678
Mile High Shredded Beef
1) Take a Dutch oven; heat oil in it and brown beef on both sides.
2) Stir in onion and celery and then pour in broth.
3) Simmer the mixture, covered for 3-4 hours until meat is tender.
4) Take off the meat and then cool it.
5) Shred the cooled... - 44.5406