- » Slow Mexican
Slow Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow mexican recipes.
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.7315
Slow Cooked Chili Con Carne
1) In a slow cooker, place together beef, beans, onions, chilli powder, salt, garlic, tomato sauce and vinegar.
2) Simmer and cook for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Serve hot over the bed of rice, garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 31.9613
Slow-cooked Mexicali Chicken
1 Brown chicken, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
2 Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute until soft. Stir in chili powder; cook... - 32.9809
Slow Cooker Fajitas
1) Slice the meat into 1/2" diagonal strips across the grain and place in a slow cooker; add the onion and the bell pepper.
2) In a small bowl, add the garlic, chile, chili powder, cumin, salt, oil and lemon juice, mix well.
3) Pour the mixture... - 40.2832
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
1) In a skillet cook beef, onions, and green peppers until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain.
2) Stir in next 8 ingredients and boil.
3) Decrease heat.
4) Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Add the cheeses and combine.
6) In slow... - 45.7443
Savory Slow Cooked Beef Chili
Think cooking the perfect chili is a difficult task? Then you must watch this video to know and believe that while the process maybe time consuming, it isn't tough! This is a recipe for slow cooked chili and turns out amazing because, as they say, good things... - 105.997
Mexican Shrimp With Hot Chili Pepper Butter
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1 tablespoon oil and heat 1 minute.
Add 1 clove garlic; cook 15 seconds.
Add 1/2 cup onion and half of shrimp.
Sprinkle with half of chili powder; cook until shrimp are opaque.
Repeat with... - 39.2443
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 30.8423
1. In slow cooker combine cheese and tomatoes and cook with cover on Low 2-3 hours, stirring such that the cheese is melted.
2. Add a little milk to reduce the thickness of the mixture.
3. Serve as a dip or pour over platter of favorite chips. - 25.5488
Slow Mexican Recipes By Category