- » Slow Corn Chowder
Slow Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow corn chowder recipes.
You May Also Like!
Slow Cooked Corn Chowder
Prop all the ingredients into the crock pot and you have this tasty corn chowder ready. For best results of this Corn Chowder go as per the directions. Yummy! - 33.1015
Cheese And Corn Chowder
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the onions, water, celery, carrots, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Add the milk, corn and cheese and cook over high heat for another 60 minutes. Reduce the heat to... - 40.4022
Down East Corn Chowder
Combine corn, potatoes, onion, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, and broth in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
Pour into blender and puree until almost smooth.
Chill overnight, if desired, or return to pot.
Stir in milk and butter.
Cover and... - 43.623
Seafood And Corn Chowder
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, potatoes, corn, flour, and 5 teaspoons of the dill weed.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 5 1/2 hours, or until the potatoes are just barely tender. Increase the heat setting... - 32.0888
Southwest Chicken And Corn Chowder
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, chicken soup, and salsa.
Stir in cream-style corn.
Add chicken, whole-kernel corn, potatoes, and parsley flakes.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 41.3415
1) Over medium-high heat, place a medium skillet and sautÃ© the salt pork till it is brown and crisp.
2) Take out the bits and drain on a paper towel. Refrigerate.
3) To a slow cooker, add the potatoes, onion, water and corn along with the salt,... - 43.9534
Down East Corn Chowder
1) In a slow cooker, add the corn, potatoes, onion, seasoned salt, pepper and broth; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; puree until smooth in a blender or a food processor.
2) Chill overnight in a refrigerator, if desired or return the puree to... - 36.1416
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine corn, potatoes, onion, broth and seasonings. Stir to mix well.
2. Cover pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook vegetables on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8 hours, if you are preparing the soup for... - 43.1811
Corn Chowder With Bacon
1) Brown the bacon in a skillet till it is crisp. Take the bacon out and reserve the drippings.
2) To the skillet, add the potatoes and onions and saute them for about 5 minutes. Drain.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients and mix... - 42.3109
Fresh Corn Chowder
With sharp knife, make cuts through center of kernels.
Cut corn off cob; scrape cob.
In saucepan combine corn, water, onion, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered for15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 3 1/2 cups... - 44.4972
Slow Corn Chowder Recipes By Category