- » Slow Cooker Venison
Slow Cooker Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Slow Cooker Venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Slow Cooker Venison recipes.
Brown beef in fat.
Add onion and brown sugar.
Mix and stir in Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, salt, paprika, catsup, mustard, red pepper and water.
Cook under 15 pounds pressure for 15 minutes.
Thicken with flour in 1/4 cup additional water.
Serve on noodles. - 34.3527
You May Also Like!
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; drain.
Place potatoes and onions in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
Top with venison and bacon.
Combine the corn, Worcestershire sauce, sugar and seasoned salt; pour over the top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8... - 29.4891
Venison Swiss Steak
1) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
2) In the flour, dredge the steak.
3) In a skillet, brown the meat in oil and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
4) Add all the remaining ingrediens.
5) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7... - 40.6491
Easy Barbecued Venison
1) In slow cooker arrange layer of meat and onion rings.
2) Drizzle barbecue sauce generously on top.
3) Make layers until meat and onion rings are used up.
4) Cook covered on low 8-10 hours.
5) Serve with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable,... - 31.7272
Venison Or Beef Stew
1) In a skillet placed over medium heat, brown the meat in oil.
2) Put the cooked meat in a slow cooker and add all the reamining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.1819
Glazed Corned Deer
1) In a slow cooker, place the beef and submerge in the water; cook covered on LOW for about 10-12 hrs or until tender; drain the beef and place on a broiler pan or ovenproof platter.
2) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
3) In a small... - 30.475
1) In a slow cooker place the roast.
2) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour the mixture over roast.
4) Cook covered on high for 6-8 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 42.2006
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 36.6975
Slow Cooker Venison Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Venison Dish: