- » Slow Cooker Taco Soup
Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker taco soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker taco soup recipes.
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 46.9881
You May Also Like!
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.4136
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.298
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.416
Cabbage Taco Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with olive oil-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato sauce, water, taco seasoning, Splenda, and parsley flakes.
Add kidney... - 42.4635
Taco Soup With Black Beans
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips, shredded cheese and sour cream and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream. - 36.9548
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.8677
Baked Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place the soaked beans and water and cook on LOW till morning (the day the soup is to be served).
2) The next day, in a small skillet, sautÃ© the ham and onions in the bacon drippings.
3) To a slow cooker, add the sauted... - 42.1845
Santa Fe Beef Soup
Spray a large skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray and brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, and tomato juice.
Stir in onion, green pepper, kidney... - 41.2346
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 45.8101