- » Slow Cooker Taco
Slow Cooker Taco Recipes
Taco slow cooker is a popular Mexican delicacy which as the name suggests is made on a slow cooker. Taco crockpot is easy to cook and mostly consumed during winters for dinner. Plenty of vegetables can be added to ... More »
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.9326
Latin Style Pork Loin In The Slow Cooker
This recipe is ultra easy but it delivers amazing flavor. All you have to do is place all your ingredients in the slow cooker and 6 to 7 hours later enjoy a marvelous meal. - 134.032
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 115.217
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.2107
Cabbage Taco Soup
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Cabbage Taco Soup. It is a nice dish to be prepared within 480 minutes. No other ingredient will make Cabbage Taco Soup taste so awesome than Cabbage. Indulge yourself... - 42.7387
Michelle's Taco Dip
1. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except chips with cover low for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve hot with tortilla chips. - 29.0994
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.0617
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 29.3147
Taco Short Ribs
1) In a skillet, sear the ribs until browned and drain off the skillet drippings.
2) In a bowl, combine the taco seasoning and consomme, stir in the green pepper, blend well.
3) In a slow cooker, place the short ribs and pour over the sauce.
4) Cover... - 33.3783
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Taco Soup With Black Beans
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips, shredded cheese and sour cream and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream. - 36.7288
Betty's Sirloin Steak Taco Bake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Sirloin Steak Taco Bake. This is a taco casserole that has a spicy sauce that includes pulled sirloin beef steak and tortilla squares. - 0
Refried Bean Dip
1) In a slow cooker, add the beans, cheese, onions and taco sauce, mix well.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-2 1/2 hrs.
3) Serve in a nice bowl as a dip for the corn or... - 27.2111
Hot Refried Bean Dip
1) In a skillet heat bacon drippings, brown beans and ground beef.
2) Transfer into a slow cooker.
3) Add cheese, taco sauce, taco seasoning, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
4) Cook covered on high for 45 minutes until cheese melts, stirring in... - 38.5814
1) In a bowl add all ingredients except half of taco seasoning and mix thoroughly .
2) Make into the shape of loaf.
3) Put at the bottom of slow cooker.
4) Sprinkle with taco seasoning on top.
5) Cook covered on low for 8-10 hours.
6) Serve... - 43.2226
1) Into a slow cooker, add in ground beef, refried beans, taco seasoning mix, tomato sauce, and water. Mix well.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
3) Upon crisp tostada shells, evenly spoon over the mixture.
4)... - 40.1453
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 44.7317
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.7356
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 33.6649
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 31.9375
Mexican Com Bread
1) In a bowl, mix corn, corn-meal, baking soda, salt, oil, milk, eggs, and taco sauce.
2) Into a slow cooker, transfer half of that mixture.
3) On top of the corn-meal mixture, evenly spread cheese, onion, garlic, green chilies, and ground beef.
4)... - 39.2299
1. Rub turkey tenderloins with taco seasoning, place in a 3-quart slow cooker. Add onion, celery, and canned tomatoes, cover with lid. Cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat setting, and cook 6 hours. Remove turkey tenderloins from slow cooker,... - 29.6131
Baked Bean Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place the soaked beans and water and cook on LOW till morning (the day the soup is to be served).
2) The next day, in a small skillet, sautÃ© the ham and onions in the bacon drippings.
3) To a slow cooker, add the sauted... - 41.6732
Beef Stew Ole
1) In a slow cooker, layers the carrots, potatoes, onion and beef. Add the tomato sauce.
2) Combine together 1 1/2 cups of water and taco seasoning. Into the remaining 1/2 cup water, stir the cornstarch till the mixture is smooth. Stir the remaining... - 41.8042
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 38.2586
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.8365
Savory Beans With Ground Beef
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans remaining ingredients
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the beans... - 37.5702
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.9569
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.6714
Santa Fe Beef Soup
Spray a large skillet with butter-flavored cooking spray and brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, and tomato juice.
Stir in onion, green pepper, kidney... - 40.6889
Chile Con Carne
1. Heat a medium skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, onion, beans, sauces, seasonings and spices
4. Stir to mix well
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow... - 39.0893
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.5935
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.1934
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine first 7 ingredients and heat with cover on high such that mixture comes to boil.
3. Reducing the heat to low, simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Continue cooking uncovered such that the... - 42.3809
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 108.151
Slow Cooker Taco Recipes By Category