- » Slow Cooker Spicy
Slow Cooker Spicy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker spicy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker spicy recipes.
Slow Cooker - Georgia Boiled Peanuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Southern favorite in the slow cooker -- Georgia Boiled Peanuts. You can either make these plain or you can spice them up and make them Cajun. Either way is great and would be perfect to take to a tailgate during football season... - 103.553
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
Tender pork and chunky salsa give this amazing chili a delightful flavor. Best of all, it's made in a slow cooker! - 130.619
Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato And Swiss Chard Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great Slow Cooker Sausage, Potato and Swiss Chard Soup that is great for a cold winter day. Serve with crusty bread and this makes a great lunch or dinner. - 108.831
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 36.1953
Latin Style Pork Loin In The Slow Cooker
This recipe is ultra easy but it delivers amazing flavor. All you have to do is place all your ingredients in the slow cooker and 6 to 7 hours later enjoy a marvelous meal. - 135.971
Slow Cooker Chili Verde
Pork roast can be a true treat when cooked exclusively even with a few ingredients. The chef shows how to cook Chili Verde in a slow cooker style using pork roast and just a few seasonings. Great for dinner! - 117.149
White Chicken Chili In Slow Cooker
Are you a fan of the slow cooked meals that fill the house with aroma and flavor that makes you hungry instantly? Then, you are going fall for this video. The chef demonstrates a recipe to cook white chicken chili in a slow cooker. It is just out of this... - 93.5743
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 116.167
Savory Slow Cooked Beef Chili
Think cooking the perfect chili is a difficult task? Then you must watch this video to know and believe that while the process maybe time consuming, it isn't tough! This is a recipe for slow cooked chili and turns out amazing because, as they say, good things... - 115.26
Mad Hunky & Tiger Sauce Hot Wings Slow Cooked On The Yoder Ys640
Chicken wings seasoned with Mad Hunky Hot Ass Whang rub and slow cooked over an apple wood pellet fire. Mopped with Tiger Sauce and cooked until it turns to a beautiful and tasty glaze. This recipe will produce delicious flavor, a beautiful glaze with a nice... - 110.511
Slow-cooked Mexicali Chicken
1 Brown chicken, part at a time, in butter or margarine and oil in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove and reserve.
2 Stir onion and green and red peppers into drippings in pan; saute until soft. Stir in chili powder; cook... - 34.306
Slow-cooked Chile Con Queso
Chile Con Queso is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Chile Con Queso will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 25.0742
Spicy Lamb With Parsley Dumplings
In a large pan, try the lamb without adding rat to brown on both sides.
Add onions and carrots to pan and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, stock and lamb.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slow cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 42.902
Spicy Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the chops and put it inside the slow cooker.
2) In a slow cooker, add in pork, onions, pepper, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and salt. Mix well.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 37.1999
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Alternately in a slow cooker add the water or beer, salt and spices.
4) Cover and cook on LOW all through the day or all night.
5) Then add the... - 32.5824
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 37.4004
Spicy Pot Roast
1) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the meat.
2) In a slow cooker, put the seasoned meat.
3) Combine together all the reamining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the meat.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours or over high... - 39.4036
Spicy Lentil Soup
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the bacon and fry lightly.
Add the vegetables and toss gentry until they have absorbed the fat.
Add the stock, bouquet garni and lentils.
Bring to the boil and transfer to the Slo cooker.
Cook for the recommended... - 44.4938
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 42.9207
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.516
Spicy Tomato Juice Cocktail
1) Wash the tomatoes well, remove the stem ends, cores, seeds and dice them.
2) In a slow cooker, add the tomatoes, celery and onion; cook, covered on LOW for about 8-10 hrs; remove and press through a food mill or a sieve.
3) Pour the juice into the... - 39.0627
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.9678
Spicy Smothered Steak
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, layer the steak. Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper all over and stir well to coat the steak on all sides.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix together gently.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8... - 39.9009
Spicy Beef Tongue And Potatoes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, chile, and cilantro.
Place beef tongue on top of onion mixture.
Surround with potatoes, then pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until tongue is very tender when pierced (10 to 12... - 40.2967
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 31.0525
Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew
1. In skillet cook beef and onion such that meat is no longer pink, drain and transfer to slow cooker.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and cook with cover on Low 8 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 35.3226
Spicy Potato Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except water.
2. Adding enough water to cover ingredients, cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours or High for 5 hours such that potatoes are tender. - 35.6716
1. In a small size slow-cooker or crock pot, combine rhubarb, sugar, cloves and lemon peel. STir to mix well.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Stew the rhubarb on HIGH for about 2 hours or if you are not in a hurry then on LOW for about 4... - 33.7809
1) In greased slow cooker add all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on Low for 7-9 hours, or High 3-5 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.1797
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs
Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Mexican Beans And Rice With Spicy Meatballs; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of... - 38.4679
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.9562
Red Beans And Rice With Andouille Sausage
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, red beans and rice with Andouille sausage could be your for the taking. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Cajun style food by Beryl Stokes is indeed a sure-fire way to heat up things on... - 106.497
Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
Watch as Chef/mom Ariane Duarte cooks one of DinnerTool's Slow Cooker Showdown contest finalist recipe submissions. - 122.887
In a cooker add oil,when it is hot put mustard seeds allow to splutter.
Then add dry red chillies,channa dal green chillies and fry for a sec.
Thne add washed and drained rice,moongdal and fry for a while.
Now add salt 3 1/2 cup water and allow bubbles to... - 41.588
Stuffed Red Peppers
This recipe for stuffed peppers couldn't be easier. The best part is that this is a slow cooker recipe that is also vegan. - 99.3782
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 131.102
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 46.0828
Green Peas Pulao
keep cooker on gas put oil when it is heated add cinamon,cloves,jeera fry for a sec.then add chopped onion,green chillies, ginger garlic paste,fry till raw smell goes.then add peas and rice stir it nicely.then add 2 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk ,salt and... - 18.8903
Carrot Baby Corn Rice
In a cooker add 2 tsp of Oil when it is hot add Cloves and Cinnamon stick and washed Basmati Rice and fry till the water evaporates. Add 2 cups of Water and Salt to the Rice and allow 1 whistle to come.And allow Rice to become cool. In a Kadai add... - 33.8772
Sabsige Soppu Pulao
Wash basmati rice and soak in water and drain it and keep aside.Cut tomatoes into big pieces and grind it along with ginger, garlic and green chillies with little water. Heat Ghee and Oil in a Cooker, add cloves cinnamon, bay leaves and cardamom fry for a... - 19.0412
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 53.3006
Hyderabadi Murg Biryani
Wash Chicken and cut them into large cubes. Puree Mint and Cilantro into a paste.
Marinade Chicken in yogurt, pureed mint & cilantro, ginger garlic paste, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, juice of lime, salt and chilly powder for about 7 - 8 hours (I... - 52.9793
Toor Dal Mutton Curry
Take toor dal & the mutton bone pieces in a pressure cooker & cook untill 3 to 4 whistles.and heat the oil in the kadai splutter Cloves,bay leaves & cinnamon,Then,add the chopped onion & when the onion is half done add the ginger-garlic paste fry for... - 34.4923
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.3802
1)Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2)In a bowl, marinate mutton with Nestle Dahi, ginger paste, garlic paste, onions, red chilli powde, cardamoms, cinnamon, jeera and salt.
3)Let it stand for 3 to 4 hrs or overnight in the... - 47.3293
Mochai Kottai Kaara Kulambu
This Field bean curry is one of my favourite curries. Healthy and flavourish dish loved by all. Try and enjoy! - 49.8878
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.3824
Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake
Try this version of amazingly delicious Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake recipe. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Southwestern Appetizer Cheesecake is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 36.0444
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and water. Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Blend well. Stir in the pecans. Turn into a buttered 2 1/2-quart round souffle dish. Carefully place the... - 35.4427
No Alcohol Party Punch
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the orange juice concentrate, raspberry juice blend concentrate, water, lemon slices, and cinnamon stick.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until hot. Strain and discard the lemon... - 29.0524
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.7964
This gram needs to be soaked the night before.
It also needs very careful picking since it often has in it small black stones indistinguishable from the gram itself.
After you have picked it, wash it well and soak it in 5 cups water.
The next morning, put the... - 46.181
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 33.0133
Lentil Red Pepper Soup
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the lentils, onions, carrots, ham hock, stock, and water.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 hours, or until the lentils are tender. Remove the ham hock; finely chop the meat and return it to the... - 32.7374
1 Shake drumsticks in a plastic bag with flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and pepper.
2 Brown in butter or margarine in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; remove.
3 Stir tomatoes, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili... - 31.1642
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip
Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. Try this delicious Chile Cheese Refried Bean Dip; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 30.528
Chile Orange Chicken
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, garlic, orange peel, chiles, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, and cumin; mix lightly.
Pour in orange juice and sherry.
Cover and cook at low... - 41.7131
Quick Curry Sauce
Melt the fat in a pan and saute the onion and apple.
Stir in the flour and curry powder and then add the stock gradually.
Add the remaining ingredients and transfer to the Slow cooker and cook for the recommended time. - 33.6952
Spiced Walnuts is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Spiced Walnuts; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 31.1134
Mulled Grape Cider
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine grapes and 2 cups of water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Press through a strainer; reserve juice and discard skins and seeds.
Pour juice through a double layer of cheesecloth into a slow cooker.
Add sugar,... - 33.6136
Hot Citrus Mulled Wine
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple cider, pineapple juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 6 hours. Remove and discard the... - 28.7204
Place apples in a slow cooker.
Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt; pour over apples and mix well.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 9-11 hours or until thickened and dark brown, stirring occasionally (stir more... - 33.8513
Bacon & Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce into slow cooker.
Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings. - 33.3143
Bbq Cowboy Pinto Beans
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, hot water, onions, and chili powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the beans are tender but not falling apart.
3. Drain off all the cooking liquid. Stir in... - 30.0734
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.3889
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.8954
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 30.237
Pineapple Mango Chutney
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 6 1/2 hours.
3. Remove the lid and increase the heat to the high setting. Cook, uncovered, 2 hours longer, or until the mixture is... - 32.8703
Mexican Vegetable Chili
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, corn, garbanzo beans, chili powder, cumin, and salsa.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the vegetables are almost... - 33.7614
Black Bean Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beans, water, onion, green and red bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, seasoned salt, garlic, and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 to 9 hours, or until the beans are tender.... - 31.6208
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, combine the apple juice, cranberry raspberry juice, undiluted orange juice concentrate, undiluted lemonade, sugar, water, cinnamon sticks, orange slices studded with the cloves, and bitters.
2. Cover and cook on the low... - 35.316
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, toss the pork with the flour until evenly coated. Stir in the water, cumin, chili powder, oregano, garlic pepper, seasoned salt, onions, and half of the chile strips. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 34.0654
Tamale Casserole With Salsa
1. Place half of the diced onions in a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Top with half each of the salsa, the chili, beans, and olives. Place 4 or 5 of the tamales on top. Cover the tamales with half of the chile strips. Repeat the layers, ending with the... - 30.6538
White Bean Turkey Chili
1. Crumble the turkey into a large hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain off any liquid. Turn into a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic... - 32.5271
Red Bean Beef Chili
1. In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring, until the beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain off any fat. Turn into a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Add the beans, red peppers, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato sauce, chili... - 32.4765
Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole
1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, salsa, tomato paste, beans, corn, green chiles, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well. Ladle about 1 cup of this mixture in to the bottom of a 4-quart electric slow cooker; spread evenly. Top with 1 1/2 tortillas,... - 30.7211
Turkey And Black Eyed Pea Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the black-eyed peas, hot water, 4 teaspoons of the chili powder, the cumin seeds, garlic, cayenne, onions, poblano pepper, and turkey.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat... - 33.0761
Spiced Apples With Dried Cherries And Apricots
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, dried fruits, lemon zest, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, coriander, flour, salt, and butter. Toss until well mixed. Turn into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 34.0074
Red Hot Beef
Toss the meat in the mixture of flour, seasoning and ginger.
In a large pan heat the lard and fry beef quickly until browned.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Add to the pan all remaining ingredients except kidney beans and red pepper.
Bring to the boil.
Pour over the... - 42.2204
Ginger Pudding With Egg
Pre heat the empty Slo cooker for 20 minutes while preparing the pudding.
Butter a 550ml (1 pt) basin.
Sieve together the first four ingredients.
Mix in the breadcrumbs and suet.
Add the golden syrup and beaten egg and mix (adding a little milk or water if... - 44.5813
Spicy Beef Dip
Cook beef, onion and garlic in a skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Spoon off excess fat.
Heat until cream cheese melts and is well-combined.
It's... - 39.9206
Spicy Chili Con Carne
Love spicy dishes? Here, the chef Randy Higgins shows you how to make chili con carne. It is quite easy and simple to make. Gather the few basic ingredients and start making for yourself and your family. - 93.6551
Chet' S Trucker Stew
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and simmer with cover on High for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.1969
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.9543
Southwest Turkey Tenderloin Stew
PLACE turkey in slow cooker.
Sprinkle chili powder, cumin and salt over turkey; toss to coat.
Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes and salsa.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in... - 39.4336
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 89.4672
Spicy Orange Chicken
Spicy Orange Chicken is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Spicy Orange Chicken dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.2668
Spicy Vegetables And Sausage
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar and pork.
2.Put the lid on and keep the cooker on HIGH for 5 hours.
3.Once the beans are tender, turn off the... - 39.8683
Spicy Hot Chili
In large saucepan cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, worcestershire sauce, paprika, sugar, oregano, cumin, celery salt, cayenne, mustard, hot pepper... - 40.5792
The tasty chicken curry is a personal favorite! I love the sweet spiciness of the succulent chicken and curry. I think this is the best Chicken Curry recipe that you can get hold of! So what are you waiting for? Try it! - 43.7807
1) Preheat oven at 400°c.
2) In slow cooker mix thoroughly chili sauce, jelly, and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
4) In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
5) Divide and shape... - 39.5479
Slow Cooker Spicy Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Spicy Restriction: