- » Slow Cooker Spare Ribs
Slow Cooker Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker spare ribs recipes.
Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs
Combine first five ingredients to make sauce.
Dip the spare ribs in seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in a large pan and brown the spare ribs all over.
Drain off surplus fat.
Add sauce to the spare ribs and bring to the boil.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for the... - 34.8009
Country Style Spare Ribs
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
2) Slice the spareribs into medium pieces, season with the salt and pepper; keep on a rack in the baking pan.
3) Brown evenly in the oven for... - 33.1119
1) In a slow cooker put the ribs.
2) In a bowl mix remaining ingredients and pour over ribs.
3) Cook cover on Low for 6-8 hours.
4) Skim fat from the juice before serving. - 38.4369
1) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
3) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs, then add the onion, garlic and barbecue sauce.
4) Cover... - 32.3352
1) In a bowl mix the garlic, soy sauce, ketchup and marmalade, then brush evenly over the spareribs.
2) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs and pour over the remaining sauce.
3) Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5... - 30.9277
Spareribs And Sauerkraut
1) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
2) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
3) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the spareribs at the bottom, then a layer of sauerkraut,... - 43.4233
Pork Spareribs With Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, arrange apples, ribs, and sauerkraut to make layers and then pour the juice.
2) Sprinkle caraway seeds on top, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
3) Season and serve. - 29.3287
1 Trim excess fat from spareribs; place in an electric slow cooker.
Wash sauerkraut under running water; drain very well; place over ribs with apple wedges and onion; sprinkle with seasoned salt, seasoned pepper and caraway seeds; cover.
2 Cook on low... - 39.6871