- » Slow Cooker Sausage
Slow Cooker Sausage Recipes
Sausage Slow Cooker recipes are very popular world wide. Slow Cooker is also known as crock pot. There are numerous Sausage Slow Cooker recipes available and the ingredients used include chicken sausage or other ... More »
Slow Cooker Jambalaya With Chicken And Sausage
Here is an absolutely simple and easy recipe that Bob McDiarmid shares in this video. Watch this video that presents a slow cooker jambalaya recipe that is just perfect for weeknight dinner. This nutritious and tasty dish serves as a great satisfying meal! - 82.2595
Slow Cooker Sausage And Vegetable Risotto
1. Turn a 6 to 7 quart slow cooker to high. In a saucepan, bring the broth to a simmer. In a skillet, cook the sausage with the water over moderately high heat, breaking it up with a spoon until the water has evaporated and the sausage is browned, 10 minutes.... - 32.3305
Dorothea's Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and sausage and drain.
2. Combine it in a slow cooker with all the other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 39.4359
Slow Cooker Cassoulet
1.Take a slow cooker and add chicken, leek, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
2.Put beans and sausage in the cooker.
3.Put the lid on and place the cooker on LOW heat for 5-6 hrs.
4.Remove the cooker from heat when the chicken gets... - 41.9065
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooker Pizza
1) In a saucepan, stir onion and ground beef.
2) In a slow cooker arrange beef mixture, green pepper, noodles, mushrooms, pepperoni, pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese in layers.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4)... - 38.7637
Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey
1. Cut turkey into pieces. Remove fat and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, put turkey fat and cook on high heat until it is heated through.
3. Drop turkey pieces, inside down, and let it caramelize on both sides.
4. Add celery and onion in... - 110.915
Tangy Slow Cooked Agrodolce Sausages
Agrodolce are sweet and sour sausages from Italy. Chef here makes a lovely slow cooked recipe using them which are flavored with tomatoes to give the extra tang. A perfect recipe for a dull winter day. - 107.841
Sweet And Sour Vienna Sausages
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage.
2) In a bowl, combine ketchup with jelly and pour over the sausage.
3) Stir the mixture, cover, and cook on high for 1 hour.
4) Reduce heat and then cook for 5 hours on low.
5) Serve over rice or noodles. - 30.5026
Barbecued Sausage Pieces
1) In a skillet, heat oil and brown sausage.
2) In a slow cooker, add the sausage.
3) Mix all the ingredients, pour over the sausage, cover, and cook on low for 2 hours.
4) Serve over rice or noodles. - 29.2425
Sausage And Apples
1) In a slow cooker, add the pie filling, pour water, sprinkle nutmeg, and add sausage.
2) Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 28.8014
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you have never experienced the taste and flavor of crock pot beef chili, then you are missing something. The slow cooking method of preparation makes it so incredible. The most interesting fact of slow cooking is that you can set the cooking and then... - 109.402
Perfection Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add sausage, cover, and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
2) Garnish and serve hot. - 22.0019
1) In a skillet, heat olive oil, stir in garlic, and then brown sausages.
2) In a slow cooker, transfer the sausage, pour beer, cover, and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
3) Season with salt and pepper and serve. - 28.0018
Sausage Bean Quickie
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the sausage, vinegar, beans and pineapple.
2) Combine together the flour and brown sugar and add the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 hours or over high... - 32.2964
Glazed Cocktail Sausages
Glazed Cocktail Sausages is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Glazed Cocktail Sausages is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 23.156
Melt In Your Mouth Sausages
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown sausages.
2) Cover with water and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In slow cooker, add remaining ingredients and mix.
5) Add the sausages.
6) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
7) Serve with... - 41.3147
Sausage And Ham Stew
1) In a skillet, over the oven, sear the pork until brown and drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place a layer of sausage meat, then place a layer of rest of the ingredients.
3) Repeat the alternate layers of sausage and the other... - 33.6836
Bits And Bites
1) In a slow cooker, combine ketchup, beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar.
2) Stir in hot dogs and sausages and stir to mix well.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Garnish as desired and serve. - 33.7307
Kraut And Sausage
1) In a bowl, mix sauerkraut and brown sugar.
2) Place it in the slow cooker.
3) Make layers of onion, bacon, and sausage over it.
4) Add water to cover half of sausage.
5) Cook covered on low for 5-6 hours, or on High 3 hours.
6) Serve hot. - 34.2876
Sausage Stuffed Yams
Wash yams; drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape).
Cut tops from yams; carefully scoop out centers and mash in large bowl.
Add butter, milk, egg, salt, and oregano; beat until... - 41.764
Savory Pea Soup With Sausage
HEAT small skillet over medium heat.
Add sausage; cook 5 to 8 minutes or until browned.
Combine sausage and remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or until peas are tender.
Turn off heat.
Remove and discard bay... - 40.8648
Aunt Lavina's Sauerkraut
1) In a slow cooker, arrange the sausage and heat on low.
2) In a pan, heat oil and saute pepper, onion, mushroom.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 5-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.
4) Serve with... - 40.264
Polish Sausage Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine soup, sugar, and sauerkraut.
2) In the mixture, stir in potatoes, onions, sausage then cover and cook on low for 8 hours on on high for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle cheese and serve. - 33.9046
Sausage Bean Casserole
1) In a saucepan, put the sausage, onions and green peppers and cook till browned.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 2 hours. Alternatively, the preparation can also be... - 35.1917
Polish Kraut 'n Apples
1) Rinse sauerkraut and squeeze out water until dry.
2) Cut sausage into 2-inch lengths.
3) Put sauerkraut into slow cooker.
4) Add the sausage.
5) Layer remaining ingredients over it in slow cooker in the list given.
6) Top with... - 42.3194
Red Beans And Rice With Andouille Sausage
When you are looking for a recipe that is easy, fast, and filling, red beans and rice with Andouille sausage could be your for the taking. Loaded with flavor and texture, this Cajun style food by Beryl Stokes is indeed a sure-fire way to heat up things on... - 104.587
Sausage Sauerkraut Supper
1) In a slow cooker, arrange potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut in layers.
2) In a skillet, brown sausage and transfer to the cooker.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and saute onion and garlic in it.
4) Drizzle wine, let it boil, and the sprinkle pepper... - 40.8141
Red Beans, Sausage And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 46.0285
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.5935
Chicken And Sausage
Brown the sausage in cooker; pour off excess fat.
Set sausage aside.
Brown the chicken in 2 tablespoons of sausage fat.
Add onion, tomatoes, water, and sausage.
Close cover securely and put pres sure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 10... - 31.5468
White Bean And Turkey Sausage Soup
Bean And Sausage Soup is an amazingly easy to prepare appetizer which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Bean And Sausage Soup; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.2354
New England Boiled Dinner
1) In the bottom of a slow cooker, put the sausage. Layer vegetables on top, except for the sauerkraut.
2) Next, add the corned beef and cover with sauerkraut.
3) Combine together the water and spices and pour the mixture into the crockery cooker. The... - 41.8933
Kielbasa And Napa Cabbage
1) Chop the kielbasa into about 2" pieces.
2) In a slow cooker, place alternate layers of sausage with onion, cabbage and apples; sprinkle evenly with the salt and caraway seeds; pour in the broth.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs... - 32.2586
Cajun Sausage And Beans
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over rice or as a thick zesty soup. - 31.0389
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
2) Check seasoning and serve warm.
If the mixture becomes dry, you may add one cup of water more. - 30.0061
Supreme Sausage Dish
1) Take a slow cooker, grease, and add wieners, macaroni, peas, onions, parsley, and pimentos.
2) In a saucepan, add cheese, flour, salt, pepper, milk, water, and vinegar, make a smooth paste, and stir in the slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook on high for... - 38.7014
Mixed Sausages Breakfast Casserole
1. In a bowl or a container mix together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese and pour into greased slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top and cook with cover for 2 hours on High and then 1 hour on Low.
3. Serve as desired. - 34.996
Smoked Sausage And Lentils
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, onion, celery, cloves, baking soda, and tomatoes; pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are very tender when mashed with a fork (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Stir in sausage slices and... - 35.9602
Sausage Stuffed Onions
Put the onions in a large pan, cover with salted water and boil for about 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and retain 300ml (1/2 pt) cooking water.
When cool carefully remove the onion centers leaving about 1/2" thick onion shells.
Chop half the centers.
Mix... - 41.354
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce
Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Ground Beef And Sausage With Pasta In Tomato Cream Sauce; I am sure you will... - 36.0527
Barbecued Mini Franks
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients apart from hot dog, cover, and cook on high for 1-1/2 hours.
2) Stir in the hot dogs and cook on low for 4 hours.
3) Sprinkle pepper and salt and serve. - 34.6576
1) In a slow cooker, arrange wieners.
2) In a bowl, mix chili sauce with barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce.
3) Pour the sauce over the wieners, cover, and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1-1/2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 29.2913
Tailgating Recipe: Frankly Fabulous Dip
In this video, National Hot Dog & Sausage Council President Janet Riley prepares a unique appetizer that is sure to be a big hit at any tailgate. This video series includes hot dog and sausage recipes that you can cook entirely or partially ahead of time for... - 125.834
Sauerkraut And Kielbasa
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients and mix.
2) Add water to cover all ingredients.
3) Cook covered on high for 30 minutes and then on Low 6 hours.
4) Discard the bay leaf before serving.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2086
Spiced Hot Dogs
1) In a slow cooker, add hot dogs.
2) In a pan add all the other ingredients.
3) Simmer the sauce, pour over the hot dogs, cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
4) Garnish and serve. - 33.704
Sauerkraut And Trail Bologna
1) In a slow cooker mix sauerkraut and brown sugar.
2) Take out the casing from bologna and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
3) Add it to sauerkraut and stir.
4) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 29.8319
Old World Sauerkraut Supper
1) Fry bacon until crisp, drain, and reserve the pan drippings.
2) Stir flour to the pan drippings, blend, and then stir in the sauerkraut and bacon.
3) In a slow cooker, transfer the mixture.
4) Stir in the remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on... - 39.7615
Pizza In A Pot
1) In a slow cooker, stir in all the ingredients except pasta and mozzarella cheese.
2) Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
3) Throw away bay leaves and mix well.
4) Top with mozzarella cheese and serve over pasta. - 38.2182
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients by stirring and cook with cover on High for 2 hours and then on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Serve with rye bread. - 32.7843
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained tomatoes, Splenda, Worcestershire sauce, and bacon bits.
Add sauerkraut and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well... - 34.4502
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with fresh parsley. - 32.139
Knockwurst And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the knockwurst pieces, then place a layer of the cabbage and onions.
3) Alternately place the layers of the knockwurst and vegetables until all are used.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and caraway seeds, pour over the... - 35.5258
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
Kielbasa And Cheese Casserole
1) Boil noodles, drain, toss with oil, and keep aside.
2) In boiling water, dissolve bouillon.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.3892
Kielbasa And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until cabbage is done.
2) Check seasoning and serve. - 36.3822
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
1) Cut cabbage into 1-2 inch-wide wedges.
2) Wash potatoes but do not peel. Quarter it.
3) Cut sausage into bite-sized pieces.
4) Arrange the cabbage in slow cooker.
5) Place potato with cabbage in slow cooker.
6) Add sausage to slow... - 37.9767
Hot Sausage And Dean Stew
1. In a slow cooker, add beans, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno chili, water and chili powder.
2. Keep the cooker aside.
3. In a medium skillet, Put the sausage and cook until brown.
4. Add cooked sausage to the cooker.
5.... - 44.5963
Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Sausage shepherd pie is an all time favorite and now making it is even easier in a Crockpot. The chef here shows how to make a great shepherd pie with potatoes, sausage and loads of vegetables to make one tasty pie which is both moist and creamy. - 107.726
Beef sausage dip! A hot favorite of mine and makes a combination with corn chips as dippers. You can try other meat, if beef is not your pick. Check the recipe of the yummy sausage dip - I love this hope you too will enjoy! - 36.3067
German Potato Salad With Sausage
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Remove to paper towels.
In the drippings, saute the onion for 1 minute.
Add sausage; cook until lightly browned.
Add potatoes; cook 2 minutes longer.
Drain; transfer sausage mixture to a 3-qt. slow... - 44.9694
Cheese Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, tomatoes, and sausage and heat on Low 1-2 hours with cover.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.9048
Spicy Vegetables And Sausage
1.In a slow cooker, put beans, water, onion, garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, tomato soup, vinegar, brown sugar and pork.
2.Put the lid on and keep the cooker on HIGH for 5 hours.
3.Once the beans are tender, turn off the... - 41.3294
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.2022
Betty's Cocktail Sausage Meatballs In Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cocktail Sausage Meatballs in Sauce. This is great for an appetizer or party, also for potluck dinners. The meatballs should be served warm, and you may want to double or triple the recipe and keep the meatballs... - 0
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples
This Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples is one of the tastiest stuffed acorn squash dishes that I've ever seen ! Feast on this Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage this weekend with your family and tell me what you feel about the dish - 35.2061
Sausage And Beef Chili
Sausage And Beef Chili is a succulent and spicy meat preparation that is perfect for your informal dinners or get together at home. I am sure you will get addicted to this Sausage And Beef Chili recipe. - 41.3352
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Sausage And Apples
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage meat and break well in small pieces.
2) Pour off the excess fat.
3) In a bowl, mix together meat, onions, apples, oregano and salt.
4) Stuff the squash completely with the meat mixture.
5) Place the... - 41.0261
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 39.0148
Sauerkraut And Knockwurst
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, onions and seasonings.
2) Stir the sausage in the sauerkraut mixture.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours or until tender.
4) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired. - 31.9827
1.In a medium skillet, saute sausage until brown.
2.In a slow cooker, put pink beans, chili powder, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, tomatoes, jalapeno chili,browned sausage and hot water.
3.Close the cooker and let the ingredients cook on LOW for 8-9... - 33.9739
Boiled Beef With Green Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, put the beef, chicken, veal sausages, onion, carrots, garlic, leek, salt, thyme and marjoram. Pour water all over.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours.
3) Right before serving, combine together all the... - 40.9632
Rigatoni And Sausage
This easy recipe was created by personal home chef Nancyjo Riekse. “The pasta and sauce cook up slightly dry as a casserole in the cooker,” she said. “Just like kids like it.” - 27.5578
Split Pea Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the peas, ham bone or hocks, carrot, onion, potato, sausage, celery, water, salt and pepper.
2) Cook covered on LOW for 8-10 hrs; remove the ham bone from the cooker, chop the meat and discard the bones; return the meat... - 35.0217
Sausage Polenta Pie
1. In a slow cooker, add onion, garlic, tomato, picante sauce, basil, oregano and parsley.
2. Take a medium sauce pan.
3. Put cornmeal and broth in the pan.
4. Cook the mixture and bring it to a boil.
5. Keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
6.... - 48.307
In skillet cook sausage and ground beef till browned; drain off excess fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook oh low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours - 30.5666
Good 'n' Hot Dip
1. In a pan brown beef and sausage, crumble into small pieces and drain.
2. In slow cooker Combine meat, soups, salsa, and cheese cook with cover on High for 1 hour and stir.
3. Cook on Low until ready to serve and serve with chips. - 31.8598
Herbed Lamb With Squash
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the sausage pieces in it.
2) Transfer the sausages in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, brown the lamb in the left over fat.
4) Transfer the lamb in a slow cooker.
5) Pour off the fat from the pan.
6) In the... - 42.3438
Tripe And Sausage With Chickpeas
Do you love experimenting with ingredients in your kitchen? This recipe might just prove helpful. Watch it to learn this Filipino-Spanish Callos recipe which is an ox tripe and sausage stew with chickpeas. - 96.3369
Rosemary And Red Pepper Chicken Breasts
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, rosemary, and oregano.
Crumble sausages over onion mixture.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, over sausage mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper; pour... - 47.405
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 42.5163
Spaghetti Sauce Italiano
In skillet brown the ground beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, Burgundy, and 1/2 cup water.
Stir in onion, green pepper, olives, bay leaves, garlic,... - 40.2707
Beef Stew Recipes Brazilian Feijoada Black Bean And Beef Stew
Beef stew recipes come from all over the world. This recipe is from Brazil and is called Feijoada! This is the national dish of Brazil and is a black bean and beef stew recipe. There are many layers of flavors to this dish so lets see what they are. Here is... - 0
All Day Turkey Spaghetti
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, carrot, mushrooms, currants, and herb seasoning.
Crumble sausages over vegetables.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on top of sausage mixture.
In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 46.3906
Wonderful Western Dinner
Wonderful Western Dinner is in fact exactly what the recipe title says. You wouldnâ€™t want to miss this Wonderful Western Dinner recipe. Try it, its just lip-smacking delicious! - 37.8684
Sweet And Sassy Beans
Start a barbecue cooker, allowing it to reach a temperature of 250 F, or preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sausage is browned and the onion is softened.
Add the... - 37.0964
Chicken And Leek Terrine
1) In a large bowl, add the chicken, sausage, eggs, marjoram, thyme, tarragon, salt, pepper and wine, blend well and keep aside.
2) In a medium skillet, saute the sliced leek in the melted margarine or butter over a medium heat until soft.
3) At the... - 38.1409
Stuffed Flank Steak
Trim edges of flank steak and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Brown the sausage in a fry pan and pour off excess fat.
Add the apple, bread crumbs, onion, and salt.
Mix together well.
Spread this mixture over the flank steak and roll steak up... - 41.2785
Braciola is a beef roll stuffed with sausage mixture. This delicious meat and cheese roll with herb seasonings is sure to pep up your mood no matter what it was before you ate it ! Just enjoy this Braciola with green salad broiled potatoes and let me know if... - 50.3429
Apple Bean Pot
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Add the apples and onions. Mix well.
3) Add the barbecue sauce or ketchup and stir well. Also stir in the brown sugar and meat. Mix well.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours. Over high... - 37.5067
Red Beans And Rice
1) For at least 8 hours, soak the beans.
2) Drain the beans and throw away the soaking water.
3) In a slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for at least 10 to 12 hours, till the beans... - 40.4602
Paella is a traditional Spanish rice recipe.It is said that the Paella was a rice dish created from the leftovers. - 35.1552
Ruth's Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and sort dried peas, removing any stones and combine with all ingredients in slow cooker.
2. Cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 32.9465
Homestead Ham Loaf
1) In a bowl, mix the ham, sausage, green onions, oats, celery, parsley, egg and milk; shape into a 6" round loaf or an 9x5" oval; cook covered in a slow cooker on LOW for about 6-7 hrs.
2) In a small bowl, mix the mustard and horseradish; spread ... - 34.095
Kidneys A La Reine
Coat the kidneys in the flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the bacon, onion, kidneys and sausages.
Fry gently for a few minutes and then add remaining flour.
Stir in the stock gradually and add mushrooms, tomato sauce, sherry and seasoning.
Bring... - 35.5627
New Orleans Red Beans
1) Rinse the beans and sort them.
2) In a saucepan, combine together the water and beans and boil for about 2 minutes. Take the beans off the heat and soak them for 1 hour.
3) In a skillet, heat the bacon drippings. Add the sausage and slowly brown.
4)... - 39.81
Slow Cooker Sausage Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Sausage Dish: