- » Slow Cooker Poultry
Slow Cooker Poultry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker poultry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker poultry recipes.
Duck & Potato Curry
Curry in Burmese is called sipyan which literally means ‘oil returns’, a sign when the gravy is ready. Although a curry, very little spices are used, instead the flavour is created by caramelising the onion, garlic and chilli paste. Duck and potato are my... - 46.4847
Rock Cornish Hens
Sprinkle the hens amply with salt and pepper.
Put the tarragon leaves in the cav ities, for flavor.
Heat the oil in the cooker and tan the onion lightly.
Brown the hens and remove.
Combine carrots, celery, rest of seasonings, and tomatoes with the tanned... - 41.2661
Cornish Hens In Sweet Sauce
Cornish Hens In Sweet Sauce is a yummy chicken dish that you will love with the first taste. The texture and flavor of this dish is mouthwatering. You just have to try this Cornish Hens In Sweet Sauce recipe to understand what I am talking about! - 40.7255
Skewered Veal Birds
The veal bird dish is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Veal Birds recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 39.2327
place the tortillas on hot plate.
let it cook for 2 minutes.
sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly.
sprinkle all the veggies(onions, tomatoes, green bell peppers & cilantro
place chicken on top & fold it in half (for roasted chicken you can marinate chicken with... - 37.6504
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes
Barbecued Turkey Sloppy Joes is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 35.9061
Slow Cooker Stuffing With Poultry
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.1397
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers
Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Turkey Breast With Pineapple, Tomatoes, And Peppers is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 34.4929
Place oil or shortening in heavy skillet to depth of 1/4 inch.
Put the flour, salt, and pepper in a brown paper bag.
Shake the pieces of duck, a few at a time, in the flour.
When fat in pan is very hot, carefully add the duck.
Brown on one side for 15... - 33.7082
Bacon & Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper sauce into slow cooker.
Cover; cook, stirring occasionally, on LOW 1 hour or until cheese melts.
Stir in bacon; adjust seasonings. - 33.667
Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables
Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables. - 33.3368
Tarragon Turkey Soup With Corn And Rice
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, corn, rice, celery, onion, green and red bell peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the tarragon.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 5 to 5 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender. Stir in the turkey... - 32.7956
Turkey Fajita Style
Turkey Fajita Style is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Turkey Fajita Style recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.3106
Turkey And Black Eyed Pea Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the black-eyed peas, hot water, 4 teaspoons of the chili powder, the cumin seeds, garlic, cayenne, onions, poblano pepper, and turkey.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 1 hour. Reduce the heat... - 30.9812
White Bean Turkey Chili
1. Crumble the turkey into a large hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain off any liquid. Turn into a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic... - 30.1082
Turkey Mexicali is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Turkey Mexicali; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 29.9167
Slow Cooker Poultry Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Poultry Dish: