Crock Pot Pork
- » Slow Cooker Pork Butt
Slow Cooker Pork Butt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of slow cooker pork butt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for slow cooker pork butt recipes.
Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast
Pork gets well flavored when cooked in different flavors. Here is a recipe to braise pork shoulder roast with apple cider and other common seasonings. Ideal for holidays or family meal! - 90.9764
Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder In White Wine And Dijon Sauce
I love slow cooker recipes! This week by request I am making one of my slow cooker pork shoulder recipes. I am doing this to fulfill a request by a viewer in England. I get a lot of requests from England. In this case my viewer wanted to know how I would make... - 130.002
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. For marinade, in food processor, add celery, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Drop vinegar, no salt seasoning, and salt in it. Blend well.
3. Place pork on a plate, pour marinade on it,... - 106.385
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 101.276
Kalua Pork - Hawaiian Mix Plate Tribute
Kalua Pork is a delicacy of Hawaiian cuisine, which can be made at home. This delicious slow-roasted pork is rubbed with sea salt and liquid smoke in order to recall the glorious flavors of pig cooked in a traditional Hawaiian style. Check out the recipe. - 119.26
Boston Butt On The Grill Dome
A 5.6 pound Boston Butt, with Mad Hunky general purpose rub (which is perfect for a long, slow 'que). I tossed caution to the wind and decided to let the Grill Dome ceramic cooker do it's thing. Once the temp was set, I checked it only once for the first 9... - 0
This is a Hawaiian pulled pork aka Kalua pork. I looked at several recipes and methods and decided to combine them and came up with this. I really wanted to use banana leaves but couldn't find them on such short notice. It turned out really good, not much of... - 111.16
County Kerry Pork Roast
1 Trim excess fat from pork; place in an electric slow cooker; sprinkle with onion and marjoram; pour mixture of barbecue sauce and water over; cover.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) for 10 hours, or on high (290Â° to 300Â°) for 5 hours, or until pork... - 24.786
1 Trim excess fat from pork; brown pork slowly in remaining fat in a heavy skillet or an electric slow cooker with a browning unit; drain off all fat.
2 Place meat in slow cooker.
Sprinkle salt, caraway seeds and pepper over; add onions, garlic and beer or... - 31.2052
1 Pick over beans and rinse under running water.
Combine beans with water in a large kettle or a 5-quart electric slow cooker; bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes; cover.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour; add pork butt, pepperoni, onions, wine or beef... - 32.1527
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
1) In a slow cooker add meat.
2) Stir in water and seasoning mix.
3) Cook covered on low for 24 hours.
4) Using a fork shred the meat.
5) Mound on tacos or in rolls or use the sauce as gravy.
6) Serve tacos or rolls or serve sauce over rice. - 31.9375
Sweet And Sassy Beans
Start a barbecue cooker, allowing it to reach a temperature of 250 F, or preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, cook the sausage and the onion over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the sausage is browned and the onion is softened.
Add the... - 37.0964
Italian Pork Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, ham, and mushrooms.
Coat pork cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with herb seasoning and anchovies.
Pour in tomatoes.
In a small bowl, mix tomato paste and wine; add to... - 40.9853
Green Chile And Pork Carnitas
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine carrots and chopped onions; place pork on top, then sprinkle with cumin, coriander, oregano, and chili powder.
Pour in water.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds when... - 43.4465
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add pork; cook 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
Remove and set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet.
Add onions, garlic, salt, cumin and oregano; cook and stir 2 minutes or until... - 43.4389
Easy Southern Brunswick Stew
1. In slow cooker place pork and cook with cover on Low for 6-8 hours.
2. Prepare meat by removing it from bone and shredding it.
3. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and bring it to boil on High with cover lower heat to Low and simmer 30... - 36.1258
Portuguese Vinha Dolce
1) Make a marinade by combining together all the ingredients (except for the pork).
2) In a plastic bag, put the marinade and soak the pork in it for about a week (place in the fridge). During the week, keep turning the bag every once in a... - 39.3383
Slow Cooker Pork Butt Recipes By Category
Slow Cooker Pork Butt Dish: